Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children (2023 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by obembet(f): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please help me beg my uncle to stop sexually assaulting and molesting children, Lady cried out

Twitter user Amaka @chiamakababe appeal to Nigerias to beg his uncle to stop molesting his children.

She wrote;

Please help me beg my uncle (my mother’s eldest brother) to stop sexually assaulting and molesting children (less than 16) His numbers ,
The family is covering for him and he keeps doing atrocious things.

He has been on this for years non stop especially with his nieces. I was 12yrs when he started pressurizing me to have sex with him, on several occasions he came to visit he’ll put me on his lap and start handling my breast. I didn’t know how to tell my parents as I was too young

Anytime he came, I’d put on jeans just to protect myself. My older female cousins confessed to me how he sexually abused them as children about 5 of them, two of which he “fingered” when they were ages “9” and the other one was “8”and the rest he tried to molest in their sleep.

I remember him telling me the words “keep your virginity for me, I’m preparing you for your future husband” i was 12.
Some of my cousins he had rape attempts on when they were still children, some are even scared to say if he succeeded or not given the stigmatization attached.

Of recent, because I exposed him within the family he has now graduated to taking advantage of vulnerable female children in the village. My mom 3 weeks ago, brought one of my female cousins(16) from the village to live with us, she told my younger sister what he tried to…

Do to her in the village. I called her to hear from her and she told me everything about how he tried to take advantage of her and sleep with her and also entice her with money. She’s just 16!!!!

There’s a lot of my other female cousins who were victims of these man’s sexual predatory but they have been intimidated and bullied by the family to be silent in other to “protect the family’s reputation”. Basically everyone is afraid of him, no one wants to confront him
When I got admission into UNILAG, I was 16, I went into his office (he’s an ex unilag staff by the way) for him to write me a reference letter, he started telling me to take off my jeans that he wants to use his finger to check if I’m still a virgin. Slutshamed me because..

I refused and said that because I have started having sex, that’s why I didn’t want him to check. A lot of my other female cousins share similar experiences when they were way younger. He’s confidently doing these things because his siblings are covering for him..

which is giving him more confidence to still traumatize more children. Please help me beg him to stop and leave children out of his sexual fantasies. It’s beyond wicked and evil. Please

Source: https://twitter.com/chiamakababe/status/1634131404156985345?t=DzZLehgspl5cXcUUw18Ssw&s=09

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by worldTina(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
He is a big shame

But why can't you people just gather and give him beaten ,even though is with weapons.

If you people are able to give him mark,at least whenever he sees that mark he will remember something

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Zonefree(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Clout chaser!

Why not report him to the authorities?

You're asking us to beg your uncle to stop molesting children when you can just make a report and get him arrested.

Nonsense!

15 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Haveyoueatentod: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Search Leon Gary Plauche on YouTube...that's what's coming to her uncle if he doesn't repent.
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Uncle from hell

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Stablelife(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Report him go human rights activists. Because I'm sure that the police won't do anything
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
He needs to caged like broiler chicken.. Really agemate.. make dem sentence am too now.. 25years in prison with his current age won't be a bad deal.
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Cypress042(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tale by moonlight

If you have any evidence of him molesting a child, then seek the help of NPF arrest him and keep your identity hidden.

This is mere ranting sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by VEXT: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Don't blv everything u see online....

See the amaka below undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by wizod(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Send me his phone number immediately
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by JASONjnr(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
I will never judge or accuse anyone when cases of molest or rape is discussed!!

Because a specific gender always use these two things to destroy men they literally hate!

Most cases, it's different and so it's difficult to drag anyone out of this!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by obembet(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
wizod:
Send me his phone number immediately

Click on the source you will see more information about the man and his phone number

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Zonefree(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
VEXT:
Don't blv everything u see online....

See the amaka below undecided
The Amaka sef na grade 2 Olosho cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by VEXT: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

The Amaka sef na grade 2 Olosho cheesy

Hahaahha.. aswear grin
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Zonefree(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
VEXT:

Hahaahha.. aswear grin
I checked her timeline on twitter and saw a video where she was interviewing her so called female cousin on bed. She was hiding her cousin's face while boldly showing her thighs and pant.

A case of an upcoming Olosho chasing clout.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by obembet(f): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by id4sho(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2023
worldTina:
He is a big shame

But why can't you people just gather and give him beaten ,even though is with weapons.

If you people are able to give him mark,at least whenever he sees that mark he will remember something
Vawulence promax

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients....Using style to advertise her market. You don't have police station in your area abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by shagasha: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Believe this story at your peril

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Ikea81: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chai, this man is finished......I am always careful with these Gen Z. Their morale no be here. Let him face the disgrace if it's true.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fake......

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by humilitypays(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
hmmm
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by tellsblinks(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's true!!
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by mykymyk101: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na front page material be this,if na true.
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Blackpowers101: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
obembet:
Please help me beg my uncle to stop sexually assaulting and molesting children, Lady cried out

Twitter user Amaka @chiamakababe appeal to Nigerias to beg his uncle to stop molesting his children.

She wrote;

Please help me beg my uncle (my mother’s eldest brother) to stop sexually assaulting and molesting children (less than 16) His numbers ,

He has been on this for years non stop especially with his nieces. I was 12yrs when he started pressurizing me to have sex with him, on several occasions he came to visit he’ll put me on his lap and start handling my breast. I didn’t know how to tell my parents as I was too young

Anytime he came, I’d put on jeans just to protect myself. My older female cousins confessed to me how he sexually abused them as children about 5 of them, two of which he “fingered” when they were ages “9” and the other one was “8”and the rest he tried to molest in their sleep.

I remember him telling me the words “keep your virginity for me, I’m preparing you for your future husband” i was 12.
Some of my cousins he had rape attempts on when they were still children, some are even scared to say if he succeeded or not given the stigmatization attached.

Of recent, because I exposed him within the family he has now graduated to taking advantage of vulnerable female children in the village. My mom 3 weeks ago, brought one of my female cousins(16) from the village to live with us, she told my younger sister what he tried to…

Do to her in the village. I called her to hear from her and she told me everything about how he tried to take advantage of her and sleep with her and also entice her with money. She’s just 16!!!!

There’s a lot of my other female cousins who were victims of these man’s sexual predatory but they have been intimidated and bullied by the family to be silent in other to “protect the family’s reputation”. Basically everyone is afraid of him, no one wants to confront him
When I got admission into UNILAG, I was 16, I went into his office (he’s an ex unilag staff by the way) for him to write me a reference letter, he started telling me to take off my jeans that he wants to use his finger to check if I’m still a virgin. Slutshamed me because..

I refused and said that because I have started having sex, that’s why I didn’t want him to check. A lot of my other female cousins share similar experiences when they were way younger. He’s confidently doing these things because his siblings are covering for him..

which is giving him more confidence to still traumatize more children. Please help me beg him to stop and leave children out of his sexual fantasies. It’s beyond wicked and evil. Please

Source: https://twitter.com/chiamakababe/status/1634131404156985345?t=DzZLehgspl5cXcUUw18Ssw&s=09

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
If he doesn't want to stop then kill his manhood, it's a very simple thing to do, the penis will be like rubber, just call me here 09034568201, let me teach him a lesson for free
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Blackpowers101: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
obembet:

She wrote;

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
this is not a matter of begging, you already have his picture here, remaining his. Just turn that prick to rubber.
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Johnjustice: 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Everything goes in biafla... cannibalism, incest, gross criminality, terrorism.
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by JoeRizzla(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Another bulshīt, why didn't you report him to the police station but you came on social media to dent his name.
All these upcoming olosho sef always thinking with there hole
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by Weknowbetter: 4:41am On Mar 14, 2023
I see your using your body to get your needs across, that how people who were raped young relate to others. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BEG. HE NEEDS TO BE LED TO THE SLAUGHTER
Re: Please Help Me Beg My Uncle To Stop Sexually Assaulting And Molesting h Children by adecz: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2023
The dude is a confirmed perv ...😕

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Rivers Community Over Murder Of Colleague By Oil Thieves (pics) / Shocking Photos: Man Found Dead Head Down Inside A Well In Lagos / Jungle Justice: Boy Set On Fire For Stealing Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.