Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election (36278 Views)

₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Presidency: Warn Buhari Against Rigging Election – PDP Begs Prince Charles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Ikea81: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Alot of people were systematically disenfranchised from voting on election Day by collusion of the electoral umpire and certain political party in a level of sophistication never witnessed before.

Why are you explaining things to a fool. Is he blind? Ignore them, they are all enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Stallion93(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shadysen:
where are you from?
The great Ikwerre tribe of the South Southern region in that Contraption grin
What about you?
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by namo77: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Your warning seems too late already

The major rigging has already happened
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by sageb: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Wey wike quiet Farah who be u
Farah Dagogo have been silenced, but wike will meet his waterloo soon.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Westerville: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
I pity any Inec official that will be officiating in these following states, Lagos, Rivers state,Abia state,Benue state and Kaduna state. If you fail to transmit the results electronically,you may lose your head,so warn your spo,SP and whatever you call yourselves because 18th of March will be a revenge day. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nelz7: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Oga Boss I was not referring to the entire Kenyan population which is ≥ 55 million grin

I am referring to registered voters population!

14 million out of 22 million Kenyan registered voters voted in their election.

Clearly cos u gave Nigeria 90 million instead of d over 200 million that's our entire population
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Karnice600: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol y’all don’t know the might of the military when put into action that’s why you are talking like this, If the government wanted they would take out all ex militants in a week and that’s facts Juju or no juju. They are just being kept around because they have one or two agendas to fulfill for the government, it’s not rocket science The military is stronger than most people think I mean who do you think allows them to have arms and ammunition? Do you think they can smuggle anything without the government knowing ? 😂🤣😂 Omo wake up to reality if they wanted them gone they would be gone. Some of you think the DSS just wears suits and ties to only guard the elected officials if you knew the real might of government agencies you would be understand.
Disuan never jam boys from creek.
Naija military dey give them their due respect. People wey get anti aircraft guns and missiles na e you dey carry play. You think say na Oluomo urchins be these?

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Karnice600:

Disuan never jam boys from creek.
Naija military dey give them their due respect. People wey get anti aircraft guns and missiles na e you dey carry play. You think say na Oluomo urchins be these?
Lol 😂 you think it wasn’t the government that allowed them have those weapons 😂🤣 a DSS or military intelligence undercover agent probably negotiated the deal for them to get it don’t play with Nigerian government just because you haven’t seen their full might Don’t play with government intelligence and covert operations those people are good you think every mad man and woman you see on the street is actually mad ? 😂😂 Omo if you don’t know you won’t know bro that’s all I can say. There’s no act of terrorism that a government is Not involved in either actively or passively. You think Boko Haram got their weapons by Luck ? 😂🤣 you think the war on Boko Haram isn’t a cover up for solid mineral extraction from the north ? DEY PLAY OOOO 😂🤣 JUST DEY PLAY
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by AK481(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Inec shouldn't set up its worker for killings .
If they know that they can't deliver on their promise , then they better stay at home .
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Denoh68: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Weyrey shake indeed, when miLitary move in for python dance why did they not come out, come saturday you people will be shocked at the military presence you will meet everywhere, anybody child that wants to die for PETER OBI these saturday is their best chance.

Much Much later people will realize Obedient is not what they mistake it to be
OGA YARI BANZA,SHUT UP AND LEAVE OBI ALONE. GO AND LOOK FOR SOUR GARRI AND BOREHOLE WATER, THAT'S WHAT WILL RECONFIGURE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by CzarChris(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Come river state on election day and zuzu

E hear 🤷

#sorrynovex
No mind the mugu, im think say ph na joke. Body go really tell wike and im principal this coming Saturday. Their eyes go neat.

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by africantony: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
If dem give this one money ,him go jus go house,.there is no freedom fighter in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by shugamummy: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thankfully they have not shown their full might to Boko Haram

AlphaAlex:
Lol 😂 you think it wasn’t the government that allowed them have those weapons 😂🤣 a DSS or military intelligence undercover agent probably negotiated the deal for them to get it don’t play with Nigerian government just because you haven’t seen their full might Don’t play with government intelligence and covert operations those people are good you think every mad man and woman you see on the street is actually mad ? 😂😂 Omo if you don’t know you won’t know bro that’s all I can say. There’s no act of terrorism that a government is Not involved in either actively or passively. You think Boko Haram got their weapons by Luck ? 😂🤣 you think the war on Boko Haram isn’t a cover up for solid mineral extraction from the north ? DEY PLAY OOOO 😂🤣 JUST DEY PLAY
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
shugamummy:
Thankfully they have not shown their full might to Boko Haram

Nope they won’t there’s money to be made there as long as they can scare people away while they extract the resources they don’t have to end Boko Haram they only have to manage the situation it’s common sense. Boko Haram commanders are either ex military personnel or Serving personnel they take orders on what to do where to go who to kill and who to scare it’s the same thing the CIA does with drug cartels and global terrorist organizations they create and manage the situation.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
africantony:
If dem give this one money ,him go jus go house,.there is no freedom fighter in Niger delta
Facts all of them are fighting for their stomachs while they deceive the masses making them think they are on their side. 😂🤣 Asari get university, Ateke Has money and a cut from some oil revenues, Tompolo has government contracts the same government he was fighting o 😂🤣 and yet their communities and regions remain shitholes only Naive people believe and follow them.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Truthdeypain: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ikea81:

Why are you explaining things to a fool. Is he blind? Ignore them, they are all enemies of Nigeria.

Nna ee.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Shadysen: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stallion93:
The great Ikwerre tribe of the South Southern region in that Contraption grin
What about you?
i am from akwa ibom state but currently in ikwere land ph!

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by kingsceemark(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
honestivo:
Can you stand

See person wey one old man called Wakill drive him and his people to Benin Republic IDP camp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dey question an ex militant leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by poseidon12: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I like this guy, make Amaechi, LP join body with this guy on Saturday.. make dem no give Wike chance to rig.

I pity any INEC official wey no transmit result from PU to IREV with BVAS on that day. I pity them.

That INEC official will collect.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Karnice600: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
BH is sponsored and Government backed. No doubt. Niger Delta militants have their sponsors, but surely not the current administration. These guys also smuggle sophisticated weapons with external support.
When Yar'adua called for Amnesty I saw guns that were far better than AK47, but were considered toys compared to what these guys use for the main jobs.
FG is in control of the military but that doesn't change the Niger Deltans resolve to hit back where their interests are ignored or sabotaged.

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Sorrynovex: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Facts all of them are fighting for their stomachs while they deceive the masses making them think they are on their side. 😂🤣 Asari get university, Ateke Has money and a cut from some oil revenues, Tompolo has government contracts the same government he was fighting o 😂🤣 and yet their communities and regions remain shitholes only Naive people believe and follow them.

Aboi come creek no dey type praprapra

#sorrynovex
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Aboi come creek no dey type praprapra

#sorrynovex
😂🤣🤣 I from Creek bro bundu Waterside enter ph ask about that area.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Sorrynovex: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
😂🤣🤣 I from Creek bro bundu Waterside enter ph ask about that area.

Abeg no vex abeg o so you no go say I insult you .

Where you dey like this ?

Drop email make we talk if you really know say u be Lago Lago drop email no vex o

#sorrynovex
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by ebufa: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
Egberi mama my ass

you no know rivers..........Wike is under watch!
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by ebufa: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Supremos:
I can already tell your tribe. People with agberoism and touting engrained in their blood. That's why you love it when a peaceful process is sabotaged by Wike

you dey mind the simp! Tinubu has not gotten away with his stolen mandate yet!

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by onuman: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcbyncZ3eMM

Omo Rivers state Governorship election no go easy.

If you are INEC official be very careful

But Yakubu Mahmood of INEC is most likely to give Rivers and Lagos states guber victory to APC, to attenuate the falsehood in Tinubu victory which he presented on 25th February 2023.
BIVAS and technical glitches - Mahmood talk - as if his is the first time a country is using direct transmission of vote results to election commission's portal.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Abeg no vex abeg o so you no go say I insult you .

Where you dey like this ?

Drop email make we talk if you really know say u be Lago Lago drop email no vex o

#sorrynovex
i dey dodan baracks like this for my uncle quarters come Na
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by KayB: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
South South Region has really turned to something else, forming allies and brandishing territorial authorities because crumbs at expense of people and Infrastructural development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.