Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election (36296 Views)

₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Presidency: Warn Buhari Against Rigging Election – PDP Begs Prince Charles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by gfon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
Na every yansh wan shake.
You fit come rivers confirm am yourself...no capping here. Last election was an experiment.

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by gfon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
Make all those newly recruit army boys touch this one
the past army generals don confirm am...go verify. No capping bro. If you don't know,nah them federal government give contracts to secure pipelines. Make una verify

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by gfon(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
tfelicityk:
E dey warn government... If they arrest am for treason na... The people wey e dey support go leave am go dey do their normal political business
arrest who?? Lol. Be like you want make Dem crumble naija pipelines

2 Likes

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by gfon(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
nnewsnjobs:

Sorry bro, they can't wipe them out instantly as simple as you talk.

Remember during Buhari first tenure, Tompolo was declared wanted by the military and through out that period they could not arrest him.

Now in his second term, the same Tompolo was awarded pipeline surveillance contract.
make that wan dey zuzu. You no need lecture am

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by gfon(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol y’all don’t know the might of the military when put into action that’s why you are talking like this, If the government wanted they would take out all ex militants in a week and that’s facts Juju or no juju. They are just being kept around because they have one or two agendas to fulfill for the government, it’s not rocket science The military is stronger than most people think I mean who do you think allows them to have arms and ammunition? Do you think they can smuggle anything without the government knowing ? 😂🤣😂 Omo wake up to reality if they wanted them gone they would be gone. Some of you think the DSS just wears suits and ties to only guard the elected officials if you knew the real might of government agencies you would be understand.
bro you just saying long story, they would crumble all the pipelines and naija economy would take a nose dive... Yardua confirm am sef before the amnesty program was introduced

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
gfon:
bro you just saying long story, they would crumble all the pipelines and naija economy would take a nose dive... Yardua confirm am sef before the amnesty program was introduced
okay o
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Stallion93(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shadysen:
i am from akwa ibom state but currently in ikwere land ph!
Okay, hope you enjoy your stay.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by tfelicityk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
gfon:
arrest who?? Lol. Be like you want make Dem crumble naija pipelines
Smiling... Another big wahala be that oooo
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Lanretoye(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
gfon:
You fit come rivers confirm am yourself...no capping here. Last election was an experiment.
I no come there before I know say na APC win presidential for there...no dey deceive your self.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Formation10: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2023
illicit:
Egberi mama my ass
why the truth always pain some people,but one thing i God will ask everyone of you supporting lie and thieves instead of the truth

1 Like

Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Shadysen: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Stallion93:
Okay, hope you enjoy your stay.
yeah, i do.
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Abeg no vex abeg o so you no go say I insult you .

Where you dey like this ?

Drop email make we talk if you really know say u be Lago Lago drop email no vex o

#sorrynovex
omo I no come hear from you again o abi you no know where dodan barracks Dey for Lagos ?
Re: Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election by McGeorge1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Where was he when Wike was rigging the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Kano Airport Before And After Jonathan / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.