Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

If OBI Really Cares For The Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If OBI Really Cares For The Masses (999 Views)

What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sometimes I wonder about the people we have in this country, how they really think and what’s their priorities when they reason and take decisions.
I guess around to see the average level of our IQ and the proportional ratio between the high and the low in the population, I still always come to a conclusion that the masses are the problem of this country and not the leaders.
This is to those that are worshipping the new messiah from No way, those who have given in intellectual reasoning for sentiments, if OBI really feels for the masses will all he has to do be to become the President alone and if not Nigeria burns?
Jacky Chan an actor is touching lives in china and all over the world yet never waited to become president to do so, Ford of Ford foundation, JD Rokefeller was never a President Also Martin Luther k jnr. To name but a few.
There are a lot of areas in which 99% of the masses
Are so over stretched that brings out the living hell from all of us for Christ sake , I hv to pay 30k somewhere to get 100k cash, people I know who are eating their business capitals as I write because they can’t run their business without cash. People are dying just because they can’t afford cash to pay hospital bills that are demanding for cash only, the OBI for the masses can’t take notice that the policy has failed and is becoming a torn on the flesh of the masses he wants to rule ,, all he thinks about right now is mantle which has become very obvious that it was a personal ambition all along if not GOD would have not deny him the opportunity to rescue us all.
Now it’s even the “ unrighteousness criminals “ that are pressuring the government just to see if the evil did can be undone so cash can circulate.
The next thing OBI is thinking is to protest and picket INEC offices for mantle, why didn’t OBI protest or even make any substantial effort to rescue his so be loving youths when they were trapped in a cross fire between Ngige and ASUU, what did he do? then the masses were not his concern because his mantle was not stolen.
Please to all OBIdients time to use brain and not sensations, OBI doesn’t need to be president before he can get help to you or fix the country, he might even get there and become the worst ( I’m not wishing that) He can get to you from where and who he is not until he’s president. TONY ELUMELU, is not Nigerian president but he’s touching lives… if OBI really love the masses he will FIGHT FOR US and not HIS mantle. We have alot of burning areas OBI can do that from where he is not until he has become president

Mod..please time to move forward

Nigeria must be great do the needful

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
APC is a party built on criminality

10 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is a party built on criminality

But OBI is not our solution

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by BombAttack(f): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
You are MAD

4 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Osibajo2023: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
gtim4uall:

no smart person will worship obi, na only mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:
You are MAD

Wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
no smart person will worship obi, na only mumu

My problem is how many smart people do we have in the populace

2 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Osibajo2023: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

My problem is how many smart people do we have in the populace
lol, mumu plenty that is what I know

2 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Obi trying hard to be a low budget Godfather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfbRBtxOk10

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by wallex1983(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2023
We need to separate Òbí from LP.

Obi is a great man with plans for Nigeria. I can't say the same for LP.

GRV is a disaster waiting to befall Lagos.

Know this, know Peace

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Slynation(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2023
A very useless Urchin...Obi doesn't need to be President before he can touch lives, But Tinubu needs to be President so he can touch lives!!

Werey dey disguise...!! Abeg clear road make I pass!!!

3 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Kasdat5(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2023
The more you think about Nigeria , the more you get depressed . LP , APC , PDP .Peter Obi , Tinubu , Atiku , all of them are evils , luckily one of the evils amongst them was elected . All men esp politician are same , show me one whom is different amongst them . Just like the yes we can hype then , what was his greatest achievement ??
Killing Osama !!!
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gidgiddy: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:
Sometimes I wonder about the people we have in this country, how they really think and what’s their priorities when they reason and take decisions.
I guess around to see the average level of our IQ and the proportional ratio between the high and the low in the population, I still always come to a conclusion that the masses are the problem of this country and not the leaders.
This is to those that are worshipping the new messiah from No way, those who have given in intellectual reasoning for sentiments, if OBI really feels for the masses will all he has to do be to become the President alone and if not Nigeria burns?
Jacky Chan an actor is touching lives in china and all over the world yet never waited to become president to do so, Ford of Ford foundation, JD Rokefeller was never a President Also Martin Luther k jnr. To name but a few.
Are so over stretched that brings out the living hell from all of us for Christ sake , I hv to pay 30k somewhere to get 100k cash, people I know who are eating their business capitals as I write because they can’t run their business without cash. People are dying just because they can’t afford cash to pay hospital bills that are demanding for cash only, the OBI for the masses can’t take notice that the policy has failed and is becoming a torn on the flesh of the masses he wants to rule ,, all he thinks about right now is mantle which has become very obvious that it was a personal ambition all along if not GOD would have not deny him the opportunity to rescue us all.
Now it’s even the “ unrighteousness criminals “ that are pressuring the government just to see if the evil did can be undone so cash can circulate.
The next thing OBI is thinking is to protest and picket INEC offices for mantle, why didn’t OBI protest or even make any substantial effort to rescue his so be loving youths when they were trapped in a cross fire between Ngige and ASUU, what did he do? then the masses were not his concern because his mantle was not stolen.
Please to all OBIdients time to use brain and not sensations, OBI doesn’t need to be president before he can get help to you or fix the country, he might even get there and become the worst ( I’m not wishing that) He can get to you from where and who he is not until he’s president. TONY ELUMELU, is not Nigerian president but he’s touching lives… if OBI really love the masses he will FIGHT FOR US and not HIS mantle. We have alot of burning areas OBI can do that from where he is not until he has become president

Let me get this right, you are blaming Obi for the failure of an APC Government monetary policy other countries countries conduct without hitch?

You are are asking a man who is not government what he is doing to help the country when the same country has re-elected the same APC that brought you where you are today?

Nigeria is a wonderful place, it is the only place where people will see black and swear it is Yellow

5 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by ifegen(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Let me get this right, you are blaming Obi for the failure of an APC Government monetary policy other countries countries conduct without hitch?

You are are asking a man who is not government what he is doing to help the country when the same country has re-elected the same APC that brought you where you are today?

Nigeria is a wonderful place, it is the only place where people will see black and swear it is Yellow

E tire me too oh I swear.

2 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Read the write up and understand
Let’s drop sentiment, look beyond party, APC, PDP, LP etc are all same and all have their agenda and objectives, OBI can’t do better than the rest have done neither can LP. Let’s stop pushing this OBI messiah wrong expectations too far. No politician have us all in heart (esp African), only us can change the country to what we want. What has he really done for Anambrans since he seized to be governor. Keep fighting to be president.. that’s just his personal ambition just like emilokan and the rest.

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Toosure70: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Only sowore good everywhere
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Kasdat5:
The more you think about Nigeria , the more you get depressed . LP , APC , PDP .Peter Obi , Tinubu , Atiku , all of them are evils , luckily one of the evils amongst them was elected . All men esp politician are same , show me one whom is different amongst them . Just like the yes we can hype then , what was his greatest achievement ??
Killing Osama !!!

This, right here, is one of the very few people in this country that still has a functioning brain. @bolded is the truth, nothing but the truth, the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

Let’s drop sentiment, look beyond party, APC, PDP, LP etc are all same and all have their agenda and objectives, OBI can’t do better than the rest have done neither can LP. Let’s stop pushing this OBI messiah wrong expectations too far. No politician have us all in heart (esp African), only us can change the country to what we want. What has he really done for Anambrans since he seized to be governor. Keep fighting to be president.. that’s just his personal ambition just like emilokan and the rest.

They don't know how to read. No time to learn that when they have to run in traffic to sell gala.
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Lovelive: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
These APC urchins think they are talking to toddlers.

Rubbish ingredient here.

Empty !

gtim4uall:

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Lovelive: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Slynation:
A very useless Urchin...Obi doesn't need to be President before he can touch lives, But Tinubu needs to be President so he can touch lives!!

Werey dey disguise...!! Abeg clear road make I pass!!!
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

Obi has the solutions to Nigeria's problems
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

Wake up

You're really mad.
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2023
wallex1983:
We need to separate Òbí from LP.

Obi is a great man with plans for Nigeria. I can't say the same for LP.

GRV is a disaster waiting to befall Lagos.

Know this, know Peace

Thank me later.

We've all agreed to vote for GRV he's better than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

Peter Obi is not same with them.

Peter Is Better.

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

How did you come about this? undecided

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by gtim4uall: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Your IQ baffles me., if OBI was so capable why didn’t he Change pdp but run away to Labour, if he can’t offer any solution to a small unit he once belonged trust he can’t change Nigeria which is a bigger and more complex problem. Dude this is deeper than ur shallow mind

Changing the country is up to us the masses believing in ourselves our unity our pressure and from where ever we find ourselves.. not one serious pretender just taking opportunity of a wave of hate initiated by grievances.
Let’s come to a point of mindset rehabilitation..

I am not trusting any one man to give me a future or change this country.. it’s in our hands take it or let it slip,, OBI is not different

ANAMBRA should have been more than Lagos by now.
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2023
gtim4uall:

Agbado musilimi Thiefnubuu urchin don write article.
Nigerians are not giving up on retrieving the mandate you stole, no matter how long it takes.

Labour party will press on pressure on Mahmoud Yakubu and Tinubu's scrotal sacs until they sweat from their anus and drop the mandate they stole in the full glare of the world. Hopeless thieves.
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Truthisunique2: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2023
He is selling us beer Na to get drunk and enrich him

How else do you want him to help outside presidency

I keep asking what the fraud does with all his billions when he doesn't give shishi and claims modest and says his children should fend for themselves

Oga wetin you cum dey use billions do

2 Likes

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by Truthisunique2: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

is he the only one that have solution to Nigeria problem?

The Anambra he ruled did he give it solution?

1 Like

Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by wallex1983(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2023
When and where did you "all" had the "agreement" meeting?

To even compare GRV with BAT to say the least shows you may be confused. We are not talking about BAT here. He's not contesting for governorship election. You gerrit? Or do I need to explain better to you?

P
ObaOfYorubaLand:

We've all agreed to vote for GRV he's better than Tinubu.
Re: If OBI Really Cares For The Masses by 2elliot: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2023
gtim4uall:

Your IQ baffles me., if OBI was so capable why didn’t he Change pdp but run away to Labour, if he can’t offer any solution to a small unit he once belonged trust he can’t change Nigeria which is a bigger and more complex problem. Dude this is deeper than ur shallow mind

Changing the country is up to us the masses believing in ourselves our unity our pressure and from where ever we find ourselves.. not one serious pretender just taking opportunity of a wave of hate initiated by grievances.
Let’s come to a point of mindset rehabilitation..

I am not trusting any one man to give me a future or change this country.. it’s in our hands take it or let it slip,, OBI is not different

ANAMBRA should have been more than Lagos by now.
Funny enough, your father also expected an angel to come fix this country. When you are long gone, your children too will come and start expecting an angel to come fix these mess. Since according to you, not even peter obi or any politicians can. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

If Osinbajo Had Won APC Primary, Obi Won't Have Had This Massive Supporters / BREAKING: FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal / I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.