Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest (997 Views)

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Igbo Presidency Very Impossible- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
If Tinubu eventually succeeds I see southwest worst off, Even an Obasanjo presidency would be more beneficial to the Yorubas. The Fulanis ofcourse played their game and grossly manipulated northern votes in Tinubu's favour.
Just like Jonathan who couldn't do anything for Bayelsa and his hometown Otuoke to please the north. I see Tinubu practically serving them for 2nd tenure
Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2023
Dey play you don't know who Tinubu is, Did you hear his speech in Rivers? He's not someone that can be pushed or tossed around. He knows how to get whatever he wants through lobbying.
Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 5:17pm On May 05, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dey play you don't know who Tinubu is, Did you hear his speech in Rivers? He's not someone that can be pushed or tossed around. He knows how to get whatever he wants through lobbying.
so tijubu as the President will now be the one lobbying?
Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Exc2000: 5:18pm On May 05, 2023
cool

Ibos know nothing about National Politics

Tinubu is a Yoruba man and controls Executive his vice is a Kanuri

CJN Alhaji Ariwoola Tajudeen controls Judiciary and top 5 Judges are from all zones

Akpabio SS Akwa ibom would head the Legislature and an Hausa man from North West/Central or Kaduna/Kano would head House of Representatives

Highest office Fulanis get is Chief of Staff Ibrahim Masari or SGF El Rufai/ Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
so tijubu as the President will now be the one lobbying?

Calm down. You don't know how these things works. Lobby is not prostrating o. It's tit for tat kinda thing.
Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by spiritedtete: 5:30pm On May 05, 2023
That is a very big lie... don't be delusional. Tinubu doesn't need to kiss any ass. His is coming more from awolowo angle... ObJ wasn't a yourba president... prior to that it was only few yorubas who voted OBJ

7 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
spiritedtete:
That is a very big lie... don't be delusional. Tinubu doesn't need to kiss any ass. His is coming more from awolowo angle... ObJ wasn't a yourba president... prior to that it was only few yorubas was voted OBJ
Do not insult the person of Awolowo. Because Awolowo didn't become president shouldn't give u the right and boldness to start comparing him and Tinubu. Presidency then was based on track records, today its on who has the biggest resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by SpatialKing(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
They won't understand

1 Like

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Ibos know nothing about National Politics

Tinubu is a Yoruba man and controls Executive his vice is a Kanuri

CJN Alhaji Ariwoola Tajudeen controls Judiciary and top 5 Judges are from all zones

Akpabio SS Akwa ibom would head the Legislature and an Hausa man from North West/Central or Kaduna/Kano would head House of Representatives

Highest office Fulanis get is Chief of Staff Ibrahim Masari or SGF El Rufai/ Ganduje

you know nothing about Nigeria politics and the power play there in
Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Basic123: 6:38pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
Do not insult the person of Awolowo. Because Awolowo didn't become president shouldn't give u the right and boldness to start comparing him and Tinubu. Presidency then was based on track records, today its on who has the biggest resources
Yet you Igbo rejected all his track records for shagari!

Of the 4 candidates, TINUBU has the best Track records if you understand the meaning of track records anyway!

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by helinues: 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
Guy, how many threads do you want to create about Tinubu in a day?

Is that how big the free rent he his renting in your oblongata so big?

Stop creating balderdash threads about Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by spiritedtete: 6:42pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:

You missed point eheheh... every forward moving yoruba politician derived their inspiration from awolowo's goal and his Agenda for the well being of the people was well understood..and Tinubu is from that nest. Just like he followed pa Jakande's blue print towards developing Lagos which is still on going.

1 Like

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 6:48pm On May 05, 2023
spiritedtete:

You missed point eheheh... every forward moving yoruba politician derived their inspiration from awolowo's goal and his Agenda for the well being of the people was well understood..and Tinubu is from that nest. Just like he followed pa Jakande's blue print towards developing Lagos which is still on going.
You and I know Tinubu didn't develop Lagos and again what is his influence in the development of the Yoruba region apart from indoctrinating individuals to leadership that end up stealing the people's resources

1 Like

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by wahalawahala: 6:50pm On May 05, 2023
This one go drink sniper laslas

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by spiritedtete: 6:55pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
You and I know Tinubu didn't develop Lagos and again what is his influence in the development of the Yoruba region apart from indoctrinating individuals to leadership that end up stealing the people's resources

I grew up in Lagos.. I can tell you everything about it... from politics to culture and local wars... I can categorically tell you Tinubu brought forward progress to Lagos.. from Civil service to infrastructure and education.. though he was greedy .. in the area of Lands(even though he still has a pass mark on same land issues) and Governor's pension reform. And one major thing about him he can smell intellect from afar... hence he always have capable hands to progress.

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 6:56pm On May 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
This one go drink sniper laslas
u seem like the one eyeing sniper

1 Like

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by wahalawahala: 7:01pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
u seem like the one eyeing sniper
no worry go post u

1 Like

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by NaijaCover(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
no worry go post u

IS HERE

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by Chimok: 7:14pm On May 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
no worry go post u
Kpele

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by wahalawahala: 7:23pm On May 05, 2023
post=122953229:

IS HERE
pls stay around for content.. this guy Chimok is on the verge of drinking sniper 😒

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by NaijaCover(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
pls stay around for content.. this guy Chimok is on the verge of drinking sniper 😒

We Work 24/7

2 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by alanto: 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
If Tinubu eventually succeeds I see southwest worst off, Even an Obasanjo presidency would be more beneficial to the Yorubas. The Fulanis ofcourse played their game and grossly manipulated northern votes in Tinubu's favour.
Just like Jonathan who couldn't do anything for Bayelsa and his hometown Otuoke to please the north. I see Tinubu practically serving them for 2nd tenure
Please allow us people of SW to enjoy our disadvantageous disadvantage in peace! Is it your disadvantage? If person talk now you go say you be Yoruba from Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest by BRIMBRAM: 11:20pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:

Lol grin. What I love most about Tinubu is the ability to prove people wrong all the time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Begging Senate - North Must Reject Fulani Trouble Makers. / Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Rufai Oseni Of Arise Tv Morning Show Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.