Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki (765 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by tamdun: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2023
TheCeasar:
How can a person has over 20 monikers to comment on same thread? Who are you trying to fool?
Thank God we still have smart people on this forum,so u self see the pattern
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by emperorlaqrin: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2023
TheCeasar:
How can a person has over 20 monikers to comment on same thread? Who are you trying to fool?

Dont mind the mumu jare. I just wonder if this people are so dumb and think they can toy with everyone intelligence.
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by emperorlaqrin: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2023
For Obaseki, Op tell your Governor we that are not from Edo state are so disappointed in him. Infact he his a disgrace that don’t deserve any public sympathy.

I could recall at the time he was seeking his re-election in apc and was screened out by the election committee, people of Nigeria stood behind him. He went to PDP, Nigerians fought for him, Edo people stood there ground against Godfatherism and voted for him Massively.

Aftermath of the election, Your same Obaseki forgot the electorate, no meaningful impact in governance, He couldn’t and is not offering anything to its electorate as a governor. He was busy fighting up and down when he was supposed to face governance.

What pained me the most is his deputy, who supported him through thick and thin because I like him for his loyalty despite the travails of his principal. He stood his ground and fought for him but now your Governor has spoiled that man’s reputation with his bad leadership as a governor.

I don’t support ApC to be re-elected but I just feel so disappointed and dissatisfied because Obaseki should have been the best performing Governor in Nigeria with the way his people rallied round him during his Governorship campaign.

1 Like

Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by Otangbo: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Lp on d way
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by AgboMichael07: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Nobody is going to patronize their product again in Edo state. We no need thugs wey go dey beat our mama and papa for market, dey scatter this for the poor masses. Make we all join hand together make we remove all these kanka worms commot for our state. Reject APC and vote PDP all the way.
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by Web2020: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki lost touch with the masses after winning his second term. He failed completely. He did not know whether the masses existed any more. He and his deputy forcefully take over community lands, destroying and claiming people's properties.

One thing about Edo is that they are not one-sided people. When you are doing well, they let you know you are doing well, but as soon as you change, they will give it to you wototo. I was a diehard supporter of Obaseki. But he has failed. He did not remember a day like this would come again. He is gone.
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by Claire2023: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Say No to APC
Oshiomhole brought bitterness into politics and he's still at it .. What a shame.

Vote PDP
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by sirgoody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Oshiomhole and his tigers and lions are cancerous....Edo people will reject again like in 2020
Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by Ballmer: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Obas ki open all this monicker this March to fool himself

Re: The APC And Oshiomhole Bitterness Towards Obaseki by Sharon03: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
No matter how oshiomohole try, the Bini's and the Esan are not fools to see beyond is quest for power to retain his ambition godfather in Edo politics

That is why Edo people are against oshiomohole and APC rigging government and we are here to see that march 18th sweep APC out of our Edo house of assembly.

Vote PDP in all the house of assembly seat come Saturday 18th.
PDP all the way...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? / Lagos After Tinubu- Who Will Be Next Emperor Of Lagos State? / Gov. Umahi Begs APC To Zone The Senate Presidency To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.