Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? (719 Views)

What Is This Talk About The North Abandoning Tinubu / Forget Zoning, Be Strategic: What Tambuwal Really Said About Zoning (video) / 2023 Elections: What Atiku Abubakar Actually Said About Zoning And Age (2) (3) (4)

What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
From 1999 to 2003, the then ruling PDP zoned the SP position to the SE.

Guess how tumultuous the leadership tussle became with every Heebo judas in the senate taking turns to sabotage and replace their own .

There were 5 SPs from the SE for 8ys.

Evans Ewerem
Pius Okadigbo
Wabara
Nnamani
Pius Ayim

These judases were constantly trying and removing each other for the zoned position

To show their level of betrayal ,a Yoruba president was in power who agreed to the SPposition zoned to the SE but history will tell you that Obasanjo faced so many impeachment threats from the tumultuous senate headed by the betrayal Judas okoro.

Tinubu should be wise and ensure the position doesn't smell the SE asi am seeing okoros now creating stupid threads pushing for this agenda.

The SP position should be zoned to the SS and preferably to Akpabio.

Let the deputy speaker position go to the yeasterners

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Bianca2(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Human being made out of dust, dustbin

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by JakesCreativity: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bianca2:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are goading the East with ordinary SP ontop stolen mandate. grin

When the political temperature of the polity rises from the North as usual, they will be running to the East cap-in-hand to beg for Southern unity as always. grin

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by flokii: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
APC should zone that seat to SS or NC.. they can give SE deputy speaker House of reps but not senate president.

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Isobug: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yeye de smell! South East do not even care anymore. If you like share even the mandatory positions to you Yorubs. They stayed 12 years without such position so what the hell are you disturbing yourself. While are you scared?
I keep telling you people that politics is era by era. It's your era now. Make the most out of it. Greedy and hateful half human

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
When the PDP zoned the position to the NC, there was no rancour among the highly ethnically diverse NC senators in the chamber and David Mark led the senate for 2 terms without scandal.

Even the APC with all their uncoordination under Buhari still recorded stability with two senators leading the senate for 8ys.

An okoro SP will be a recipe for disaster as every congo judas in the senate will be eyeing the position his fellow okoro assumes.

It will be disruptive , disastrous and highly dangerous for an okoro to be awarded the SP position.

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Isobug:
Yeye de smell! South East do not even care anymore. If you like share even the mandatory position to you Yorubs. They stayed 12 years without such position so what the hell are you disturbing yourself. Greedy and hateful half human

Okoro that was going mad under disobidient movement for an okoro to become president ?

Nothing for una .

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:
APC should zone that seat to SS or NC.. they can give SE deputy speaker House of reps but not senate president.

They should be given nada

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by christistruth01: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Senate President post has been zoned to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
MudRaker:

Guess how tumultuous the leadership tussle became with every Heebo judas in the senate taking turns to sabotage and replace their own .

Evans Ewerem
Pius Okadigbo
Wabara
Nnamani
Pius Ayim

These judases were constantly trying and removing each other for the zoned position

To show their level of betrayal ,a Yoruba president was in power who agreed to the SPposition zoned to the SE but history will tell you that Obasanjo faced so many impeachment threats from the tumultuous senate headed by the betrayal Judas okoro.

Tinubu should be wise and ensure the position doesn't smell the SE asi am seeing okoros now creating stupid threads pushing for this agenda.

Shut up , you will soon go back to your "Yoruba is marginalized" you guys were crying during PDP era when Tinubu is no more , keep this date .
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Isobug: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
MudRaker:

Okoro that was going mad under disobidient movement for an okoro to become president ?

Nothing for una .
See exactly what I'm saying, they don't even care anymore. Bitter soul from the devil himself
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
MudRaker:

Evans Ewerem
Pius Okadigbo
Wabara
Nnamani
Pius Ayim

This one is yet to realise that no matter what position goes where, all Nigerians suffer equally

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up , you will soon go back to your "Yoruba is marginalized" you guys were crying during PDP era when Tinubu is no more , keep this date .

Osu half-caste,

Who is Yoruba ?

Fool

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

This one is yet to realise that no matter what position goes where, all Nigerians suffer equally

Pig , which handle were you using to campaign for osu obi?

Because I know you can't be that shameless to use your biafra handle to support obi for presidency .

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Isobug: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Leave that devil of a human. Just look at what a fellow citizens is thinking of others. How the creators of Nigeria didn't notice that this type of thing could happen by joining devils with humans in this country is still an enigma to me.
Sharing what you don't have control of. Look at his mouth like okoros. Very evil minded people

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Isobug:

Leave that devil of a human. Just look at what a fellow citizens is thinking of others. How the creators of Nigeria didn't notice that this type of thing could happen by joining devils with humans in this country is still an enigma to me.
Sharing what you don't have control of. Look at his mouth like okoros. Very evil minded people

Okoro
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ahbeg tell them, tell them my brother

Ibo nor even send una Papa, see how they're beating their chests everywhere like gazzelle gagaraga 😂

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bianca2:

Shut up flatheard! Stop preaching, we don't need it grin

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
MudRaker:
When the PDP zoned the position to the NC, there was no rancour among the highly ethnically diverse NC senators in the chamber and David Mark led the senate for 2 terms without scandal.

Even the APC with all their uncoordination under Buhari still recorded stability with two senators leading the senate for 8ys.

An okoro SP will be a recipe for disaster as every congo judas in the senate will be eyeing the position his fellow okoro assumes.

It will be disruptive , disastrous and highly dangerous for an okoro to be awarded the SP position.

LMAO 😂😂
You're good Man, you're good!
I couldn't have said this any better

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Buccalcavity2: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's about politics. The president must appoint SE in executive positions to show inclusivity. But SP is a political position. SE made a political choice, SE cannot prevent APC from making its political choice.
SE has chosen regional opposition and should live by that. SW did the same for most of 1st,2nd,3rd and 16 years of the 4th republic.
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Isobug:

Shut up guy, take ur preaching elsewhere. We don't need it here
Nothing for omoyibos in the next 8yrs.
U can cry blood all u want
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
MudRaker:

You may want to recall the Saraki senate presidency under APC, how it was a direct revolt against the APC leadership with PDP aid, and how it eventually led to a face off.

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
It's about politics. The president must appoint SE in executive positions to show inclusivity. But SP is a political position. SE made a political choice, SE cannot prevent APC from making its political choice.
SE has chosen regional opposition and should live by that. SW did the same for most of 1st,2nd,3rd and 16 years of the 4th republic.

Exactly, this are the kind of things I want to be hearing, Not zoning SP to SE. it's too risky adventure
We didn't support tinubu all these months for ibos to kom and sabotage his government biko wink
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Isobug: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up guy, take ur preaching elsewhere. We don't need it here
Nothing for omoyibos in the next 8yrs.
U can cry blood all u want
Who cares. I don't need to rely on Corrupt Nigeria politics, I pity you poor miscreant. Just a day to the presidential election I bought a very nice Car above my level from my hard earned hussle, in a short while I will complete my duplex, this is true of every Igbo guys. You will be there in ijebu ife shouting omoibo omoibo. Miscreant!
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by Peacemaker5128: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

you no dey shame
Which date do you want us to keep again?
After 2 failed promises and you fool want to promise us again
You dey crazy
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by SlurUsername1: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Isobug:

Who cares. I don't need to rely on Corrupt Nigeria politics, I pity you poor miscreant. Just a day to the presidential election I bought a very nice Car above my level from my hard earned hussle, in a short while I will complete my duplex, this is true of every Igbo guys. You will be there in ijebu ife shouting omoibo omoibo. Miscreant!

Gazzelle gagaraga 😂
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by DMerciful(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eventually Obi will be sworn in and Tinubu removed
MudRaker:

Evans Ewerem
Pius Okadigbo
Wabara
Nnamani
Pius Ayim

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by akanke79: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2023
true talk.

Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Eventually Obi will be sworn in and Tinubu removed

Osu can only cope and hope
Re: What's All This Talk About Zoning SP To The SE? by MudRaker: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Tinubu will give you even more.

He will grant you your much demanded Biafra .

Start packing

Fire On The Mountain In Labour Party (Photo) / H.E Peter Obi Is Heading To Aso Rock Take It To The Bank / Chimamanda:i Supported Obi Because Am An Igbo Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50