Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) (51090 Views)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in severe pains..πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

When AKA died, I was like at least we still have Costa Titch, but now he's gone too..😭😭😭

All gone

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by TheAlchemist: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
ibkonekt:

vaccine

I am glad djokovic has refused to get the jab.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Did I ask you about others? Who are the others you are referring?

The context wasn't about prosperity but death!

You started off point and now you're restricting me?
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Come to think of it, they were a true definition of what we call a rainbow nation in this song.

Black, coloured, and white.
WannaHowzit:

All gone

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Look how he held his chest before falling the first time?
That's Heart Attack right there, the silent killer,

he needed some serious CPR at that moment but what do I know?

RIP young one, my condolence to his family πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Skty:

Buhari used Nigeria's money to prolong his life. That's all he came for. After this hid messed up ruling,he's entitled to monthly salary. But many of the electorate who would have outlived him died because of his silly policies. Don't praise the wicked man. Many people directly/ indirectly died because of his draconic rule.

So your great grandma that died won't have died if she was rich?
Money doesn't prolong life.

All those whose time is up would die.
Our lives isn't dependent on Buhari!

Many made it during his so called draconian rule.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2023
hammerT:

BY YOUR LOGIC, WE SHOULD HAVE 80 TO 90 YEAR OLD MEN LIKE BUHARI AND TINUBU, WHILST THOSE IN THEIR 20s DIE.
Where did i say this?

THEN YOU SAID JESUS DIED AT 33 YEARS.

SO, THE QUESTION, IS JESUS YOUR MATE?
He's dead to this world but I'm alive.

DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO JESUS IS AND Y YOU SHOULD NEVER MENTION HIS NAME ANYHOW?

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR JESUS TO RETURN.

I know who he is. So?
Return to deny you Christians!
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2023
I just hope he wasn't poisoned
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Where did i say this?

He's dead to this world but I'm alive.

I know who he is. So?
Return to deny you Christians!

PLEASE REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

FOR WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

AS IT STAND NOW, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

JESUS CHRIST DIED AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY.

HE HAS NO GRAVE.

MUHAMMAD HAS A GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.

DEATH COULD NOT HOLD JESUS.

HE IS PRESENTLY ENTHRONED BY THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS BUT MUSLIMS THAT HATE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST ARE ACTUALLY WAITING FOR THE RETURN OF THE SAME JESUS CHRIST.

NOW THE QUESTION IS, Y ARE THEY NOT WAITING FOR PROPHET MUHAMMAD TO RETURN? THEY KNOW HE IS DEAD AND COMPLETELY GONE.

THIS IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

GET TO KNOW JESUS, HE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2023
hammerT:

PLEASE REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

FOR WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

AS IT STAND NOW, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

JESUS CHRIST DIED AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY.

HE HAS NO GRAVE.

MUHAMMAD HAS A GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.

DEATH COULD NOT HOLD JESUS.

HE IS PRESENTLY ENTHRONED BY THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.

Where did Jesus ever say to anyone he preached to to accept him as Lord and savior?

You guys are too gullible!

Miracle is the only thing you boast of in your churches!

Everyone is destined to die!
Jesus didn't die before. He would still die.

Jesus will still get his grave!
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
You can live to be 200 years old..
That is not the issue,how fit and energetic are you to carry out your day to day functions?
There are reasons we have a retirement age..
Buharis incapacity to carry out his daily duties, allowed cabals and third party actors to hold the Nation to ransom..
jonathan had cabals too.bro cabal exists in every fg.obj was young when he had his then they called it kitchen cabinet.That’s if u have started following politics then cos obideints una just come.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2023
gandkiss:
. And Peter Obi will. Live longer than you. You all have no common sense at all.
what did I do again.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus ever say to anyone he preached to to accept him as Lord and savior?

You guys are too gullible!

Miracle is the only thing you boast of in your churches!

Everyone is destined to die!
Jesus didn't die before. He would still die.

Jesus will still get his grave!

NO, HE CANNOT GET A GRAVE BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID, IT IS APPOINTED UPON A MAN TO DIE ONCE.

DEATH IS THE WAGES OF SIN AND SINCE JESUS WAS WITHOUT SIN, DEATH COULD NOT HOLD HIM.

JESUS IS THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES AND AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD.

EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR THE COMING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, BOTH MUSLIMS AND JEWS

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIGHT, NO MAN GOES TO GOD, EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by 2elliot: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's up with artist slumping and dying during performance recently?

Too much intake of hard substances might be the primary cause, who knows.. RIP man
The covid vaccines are behind the sudden rise of *sudden death syndrome " . The world is in a hot pot of soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
toyflare:
Was like I don't know this guy. Then I decided to lookup one of his songs on Spotify, as I type Big flex omor it's even on my Playlist and one of my best songs. I cry
if u watch sound city or hip tv very much, u will know him...he's the main amapiano of SA, his music videos are usually filled with a lot of dancers, very talented dude.

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I am.

My favourite artists keep on dying..😭😭😭
RIP to the dead
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
LINTUNE:
if u watch sound city or hip tv very much, u will know him...he's the main amapiano of SA, his music videos are usually filled with a lot of dancers, very talented dude.

WHEN NIGERIA GO START TO RECOGNISE TALENT FROM AFRICA?

WHEN?
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2023
IF OTHER AFRICANS ARE COMPLAINING, WE NEED TO BE PROVING THEM WRONG BY ADOPTING BIG TALENT LIKE THIS COSTA DUDE.

THE BLACK MAN MUST NOT PROVE TO BE WORST THAN SATAN ABOUT EVERYTHING.

EVEN MUSIC HAVE BEEN TRIBALISED.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
RIP TO BOTH.

HOPE COSTA DEATH IS NOT LINKED TO AKA EARLIER DEATH.

HEART BREAK AND DRUGS CAN KILL.

COSTA WAS THE SHOW HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG68U7f-_MU
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2023
highchief1:
maybe he’s one of those that say tinubu is sick and will soon die.I don tell una,anybody can fall.Tinubu will live longer than Peter obi.
Yeah, Tinubu will live longer than Peter Obi, my guess is that Peter Obi will live longer than you, since we are in the business of prediction, and for your information I am already dead
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by EmiDon11: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Oh God why!!!
He is my best amapiano artiste together with focalistic.
Oh my goodness. Let it not be true o pls
I became his fan afta listening to Big Flexa.
God, this will really hurt me if its true.
I wont say R.I.P now abeg.
Something else can be done ASAP.
God abeg ooo
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by EmiDon11: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

All gone
is he really gone
Tell me its a lie pls.
Oh God why
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by highchief1: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Judgesledge:
Yeah, Tinubu will live longer than Peter Obi, my guess is that Peter Obi will live longer than you, since we are in the business of prediction, and for your information I am already dead
lol how are u dead again.Do we have dead men section on nairaland?una matter don tire me
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Rikidony(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Damn dude was quite a talent, watch some of his tracks yesterday, he's gone on to join his contemporaries who left before him, Ricky Rick, AKA. Funny thing the three of them had a song together Nkandlaka remix
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Rikidony(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
hammerT:
IF OTHER AFRICANS ARE COMPLAINING, WE NEED TO BE PROVING THEM WRONG BY ADOPTING BIG TALENT LIKE THIS COSTA DUDE.

THE BLACK MAN MUST NOT PROVE TO BE WORST THAN SATAN ABOUT EVERYTHING.

EVEN MUSIC HAVE BEEN TRIBALISED.

True bro, if we must secure our dominance, we must inculcate other rising stars from other Nation into our industry, like what the Americans is doing with Canadian and British singers.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
EmiDon11:
is he really gone

Tell me its a lie pls.

Oh God why

Crocodile tears. I see your ban didn't last as long as I had hoped.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Waywardson6: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
He's still performing on stage without knowing he's dead. Performance non stop for eternity.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Oboto700(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Oooommmmmgeeee

This guy is the new south African hip hop revelation, he got like 7 nominations at the last sound city awards, very talented dude. He was even featured on teni's song, maitama, can't believe am waking up to such a news, my day is almost ruined already πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
you dey craze... may ur day be ruined.. mtcheww
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Samantha124:
What if I'm an impostor?
So are you??πŸ˜€
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by hammerT: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikidony:

True bro, if we must secure our dominance, we must inculcate other rising stars from other Nation into our industry, like what the Americans is doing with Canadian and British singers.

COSTA WORE GREEN WHITE GREEN AND HIS DANCERS WORE GREEN WHITE GREEN HEADSCARF.

DESPITE ALL THE BAD MOUTH AND HATE HE MUST HAVE HEARD ABOUT NIGERIA FROM AKA.

WE DID NOT NEED TO PROVE IT CORRECT BY IGNORING HIM.

ONCE WE HEAR TALENT, WE ADD TO OUR INDUSTRY AND MAKE THEM LIVE IN NIGERIA WHERE OTHER ARTIST LIVE.

THAT IS HOW TO MAINTAIN DOMINANCE.

THEY GIVE YOU RECOGNITION, ONCE IN A WHILE, YOU RECOGNISE THEIR SUPER TALENT.
Re: Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) by Autobot05: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.