Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 (19455 Views)

Jan. 6 Rioter Who Put His Feet On Desk In Pelosi's Office Sentenced To 4.5 Yrs / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
History will always remember so many leaders but in different ways.same way we are pleased with Goodluck Jonathan may be the same way Nigerians will blame Peter Obi and Atiku in the long run, if care is not taken.A very clean and clear election like this they call it sham because of their self centered attitude.God is watching you guys.

Dey whyne yourself. No be only clear and clean. Which nation has ever announced election final results by 4am?

Na war dem dey declare?
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Chetas81(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
So Mike pence can talk now because he's running to be president, this is someone that kept quiet throughout the administration of Donald trump, he aided and abetted trump's wrongdoings.

The only thing he did right was the certification of Biden's victory at the Congress despite the pressure from trump telling him not to go.

I don't know why Donald trump is not in prison already despite all his infractions and misdemeanors while in office , the clown is out again to make a fool of USA

I know his supporters on this forum will start attacking Mike pence since they claim to know Mr trump more than the people that worked with him.
TELL THAT TO THE NIGERIA POLITICIAN AS THE NIGERIA CITIZENS KEEP ON SICK TOWARDS THEIR LEADER'S EVERY BLESSED DAY 🦘✍️😂
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Chizzy759831: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
MetroLane:
People that History will hold are much

*** Buhari

*** Tinubu

*** Zelensky wey wan fight the senior brother

*** Mahmoud

*** Hitler ( History don already hold this one )

*** Idi Amin

and last but not least, our Celebrity Tailor **** Abba Kyari.

Modified : This last group of people thought I won't remember them grin **** Urchins na una I dey talk about

Yes, including them too, no one will be spared, thunder Will fire all of them. 😒

Zelenaky is the bravest guy on planet earth. Mind me asking if you have lived or visited Ukriane before now?
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Chetas81(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS CAN TO ABOUT OTHERS COUNTRY BUT BLIND WHEN COMES TO NIGERIA ISSUE 🦘 NO FAILED COUNTRY WE HAVE FAILED CITIZENS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by teepain: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
UltimateTiger:
Dear Lagosians remember how APC Cabals humiliated 'Gov Ambode' and installed inexperience 'Sanwo-Olu'.

Let’s come out en masses on the 18TH of March to vote 'Gbadebo Rhodes'.
Eluu P(LP) from top to bottom ✅

I believe Ambode is in a blackmailed tight corner right now, that’s why he’s silent ever since they booted him out because he refused to do evil Cabals bidding...
Say no to Godfatherism!!! ❌
Vote Labour Party ✅

And Ambode personally told you he is being blackmailed abi? Well, I am not among the voters that would fight proxy war for any politician. When Tinubu supported Ambode against the wishes of Fashola, were you invited? Come this Saturday, I will not only vote for Sanwo-Olu, I will mobilise friends and family to do same. I wish you and your candidate good luck.
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Bluntemperor: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
So Mike pence can talk now because he's running to be president, this is someone that kept quiet throughout the administration of Donald trump, he aided and abetted trump's wrongdoings.

The only thing he did right was the certification of Biden's victory at the Congress despite the pressure from trump telling him not to go.
I don't know why Donald trump is not in prison already despite all his infractions and misdemeanors while in office , the clown is out again to make a fool of USA
I know his supporters on this forum will start attacking Mike pence since they claim to know Mr trump more than the people that worked with him.

If some people, especially on this Forum can gladly support Donald Trump for all his attrocities in the US,then they lack the knowledge of a true Democracy!
It's more shameful for Pence to talk now,which he ought to have done a long time but he tried by not bending the rules for his boss ( Trump) - for he can be forgiven,for his certification of the elections results saved the American from the Trump jugular!
I doubt if he can move the electorates to his side, with his act of timidity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by princenaira(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

You are a correct niggar

There's a reason why I dislike both Donald trump and Tinubu, they don't embody the values I cherish
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by oluwaseyi0: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

There's a reason why I dislike both Donald trump and Tinubu, they don't embody the values I cherish

Pence aided and abetted Trump? I laugh, surely it seems you are more embedded in hate than truth/reality

Pence is the one who officially certified the election result even with all Trump rumpling
https://apnews.com/article/mike-pence-electoral-vote-d27490021b4203087043df1939b82f8b

Pence is a hero of US 2020 election
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by drakeli: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Basic123:
You will see HOW IPOB terrorists turned Obi supporters will start defending TRUMP now

I’m not iPob. Trump is the man we need at the moment. Biden and his woke ABCQ “lunatics “ are taking America to hell in hand basket. Enough of this leftist child sexual/ lgbt indoctrination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by frankson1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

Politicians are like MASS, they all have somethings in common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by obedience4(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are listening to yourself. Trump clearly spoke in his speeches that people should be calm. Go and listen again and stop making things up!

Also stop being a hypocrite. Today, under Biden, Russia wants to bomb Ukraine to smithereens. China is preparing to attack Taiwan. US and China are preparing to fight each other within the next few years. All under Biden. You ultra leftists are the problem of this world. Morality is lost on you and you turn logic on its head.

please stop writing rubbish, trump instigated the riot, he even called on its supporters to occupy the capital DC,
He was culpable for what happened in DC, the moment he started to question the result of the election that was free and fair, and calling on his vice to stop a democratic procces By certifying Biden as president, he indirectly sowed the seeds that led to the protest and deaths of capitol police officers

It was later after be pressured and when most of his cabinet had resigned that he started calling his supporters to calm down this was 48 hours after the mayhem had started in DC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Amayabor1: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jorussia:
.Pence and Trump were not best of buddies at the oval.Trump is going to pick the Republican nomination except he is jailed before the primaries.

The president and vice president of any nation doesn't have to be buddies. Trump messed up big time as regards the Jan 6 capitol riot.
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Amayabor1: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Stfu

This video shows unseen & hidden coverage, which shows the lies made up about Jan 6th incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-il4uS5mM

Ode! Where Trump supporters supposed to be in the capitol on the day the senate was sitting to certify Biden as president? What were protesters doing in the capitol?

No wonder you don't use your brain. Continue watching fox news.

1 Like

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by juman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
The fake nigerian jews, over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Amayabor1: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
fasho01:
Do your campaign Pence and don't try to paint Trump bad in the run for the party's ticket

Trump is already bad in the eyes of sensible Americans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by juman(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Liar trump exposed american politicians.
Many politicians in third world countries are better than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by blowjohn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
HonNL:
The former Indiana Governor, Pence, (who was Vice President under Trump) is expected to challenge his former boss in the Republican Primaries.

SOURCE

Pence is pro Gay.

How do u explain giving 2 gay men maternity leave?
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Amayabor1: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are listening to yourself. Trump clearly spoke in his speeches that people should be calm. Go and listen again and stop making things up!

Also stop being a hypocrite. Today, under Biden, Russia wants to bomb Ukraine to smithereens. China is preparing to attack Taiwan. US and China are preparing to fight each other within the next few years. All under Biden. You ultra leftists are the problem of this world. Morality is lost on you and you turn logic on its head.

The problem with idiots like you is that you don't analyse anything with your brain. Everything about the left/democratic party is bad. Everything about The right/Republican party is good.

Answer these questions;

1. Did Trump lose the election? If yes, why did he incite his voters to riot? Why did he not accept the result of the election? Why was he claiming voter fraud?

If No, that he won the election, why couldn't he provide any evidence of voter fraud in court? How come he lost all his cases in court (more than 10). Even the department of Justice couldn't find any evidence of voter fraud. Even the Supreme court that has more conservative judges threw his case out.

Ordinarily, Trump ought to be in prison now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by bluefilm: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mike Pence is a pussy.

How can he be saying such a thing against his former boss, meanwhile latest video has shown that the January 6th was allowed to happened by leftist loyalist police officers?
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Pence is a dullard....

America needs Trump at this moment..... He's very outspoken and understand the international politics more.

With Trump, the Russia war will come to end....

#Trump4President
You can say that again
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by CXLVII: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Pence aided and abetted Trump? I laugh, surely it seems you are more embedded in hate than truth/reality

Pence is the one who officially certified the election result even with all Trump rumpling
https://apnews.com/article/mike-pence-electoral-vote-d27490021b4203087043df1939b82f8b

Pence is a hero of US 2020 election

You are right at every point.

But Pence still aided Trump! Why did it take him so long to condemn Trump? It’s sad that he is just doing now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by juman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
blowjohn:

Pence is pro Gay.

How do u explain giving 2 gay men maternity leave?

Republicans are anti gay.
He mocked them.

1 Like

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by fxexperts: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Pence is a dullard....

America needs Trump at this moment..... He's very outspoken and understand the international politics more.

#Trump4President
You are just a fool to think. been loud mouthed is the same as been brave. Mr man na women dey run mouth anyhow oo..
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by juman(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
I prefer Andrew Cuomo as president.
I like the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Pence is a dullard....

#Trump4President

Trump comes with too much toxicity I don't think America needs him. Any other centrist republican is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by frog12: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
what's wrong there. they were protesting like any other country. what's wrong there
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by otipoju(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
UltimateTiger:
Dear Lagosians remember how APC Cabals humiliated 'Gov Ambode' and installed inexperience 'Sanwo-Olu'.

Let’s come out en masses on the 18TH of March to vote 'Gbadebo Rhodes'.
Eluu P(LP) from top to bottom ✅

I believe Ambode is in a blackmailed tight corner right now, that’s why he’s silent ever since they booted him out because he refused to do evil Cabals bidding...
Say no to Godfatherism!!! ❌
Vote Labour Party ✅

Ambode was not a Saint. His crime was he stopped others from eating and was consuming giant portions.

So they know what he stole and the enemies he made in the process will nail him with facts and figures if he makes any funny move.

He knows where they hid their skeletons, they know where he kept his as well. So na stale mate .
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by CXLVII: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amayabor1:

Trump is already bad in the eyes of sensible Americans.

Louder please!
Re: Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 by Amayabor1: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
GreyLaw:

Trump is better than most of their presidents except the earlier ones. If Trump was president the Russo-Ukraine wouldn't have happened. Trump prevented many wars that Mr. Bolton wanted to start. Under Biden the "sweet" man see how things have deteriorated in the US and see the wars brewing. Now China intends to attack Taiwan and US wants to fight China.

Yet, to dumbos Trump is the devil.

Oga shut up and stop making things up. What would Trump had done if Russia invaded Ukraine? Fight a war with Russia?

Which wars are brewing? When did China tell you that they will attack Taiwan? And when did the US tell you that they want to fight a war in China. Didn't this same Trump vowed to annihilate North korea from the face of the Earth? He was not condemned because he is Trump and he "says what is on his mind". But if other politicians say what is on their mind, people like you will start wailing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment / Armed Attackers Kill 100 Civilians In Burkina Faso Village Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.