Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

WIKE SAYS OBI IS HIS HERO IN THIS ELECTION. AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE SAYS OBI IS HIS HERO IN THIS ELECTION. AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY. (226 Views)

APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

WIKE SAYS OBI IS HIS HERO IN THIS ELECTION. AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY. by Elfree: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgwZLxqZS-s

Good morning my beautiful people 💕 💛 ❤️ 💗

How una dey with una families ooo?

Don't worry things will fall in it's place in our country. It gets tougher before it gets better.
Please don't give up hope okay ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stay strong 💪

In this episode, the carnival barking clown WIKE 🤡 brutally trolled Obi and indirectly mocking him to go fight out his stolen mandate in court.

Most interestingly is the comment that " Obi is his hero in this election " He did explain that statement later in his speech but people may not be payment attention.

And I want to highlite what he Said which is extremely disrespectful, distasteful and offensive😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

He said without Peter Obi, the presidency would've gone back to the North. He went ahead to note that Obi took the SE and SS votes from PDP to defeat Atiku.

In his wack opinion Obi, who's the people's choice and who won this election in a landslide was in the election to divide votes for Tinubu to win.

Even though, we all know Tinubu's total votes aren't up to 3 Million. This slap across the faces of Nigerians after electoral injury has been done to the people is unacceptable.

I don't blame them, PO is the one that's restraining the youths. There's no justice in Nigerian courts and he knows that.

REVOLUTION IS THE WAY WE CAN GET OUR MANDATE BACK.
Re: WIKE SAYS OBI IS HIS HERO IN THIS ELECTION. AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY. by Jostoman: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2023
W

British Charity Tasks Nigeria’s President Elect On Out Of School Crisis News / 74 Days Till Swearing On May 29th / US President-Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu