Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. (923 Views)

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2023
SE people are peculiar people, I attached a comment I made telling them that even Almustapha will get votes in SW. Don't put all your eggs in one basket you said no...
Let people play politics based on their choices you said no... Now that Obi has gotten 95% of all SE votes, you don't expect anything from balablu, don't shamefully ask baba wey dey shake for anything....

Tinubu went to Igboland to ask them to align but they insulted him brutally..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by Amumaigwe: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:
SE people are peculiar people, I attached a comment I made telling them that even Almustapha will get votes in SW. Don't put all your eggs in one basket you said no...
Let people play politics based on their choices you said no... Now that Obi has gotten 95% of all SE votes, you don't expect anything from balablu, don't shamefully ask baba wey dey shake for anything....

Tinubu went to Igboland to ask them to align but they insulted him brutality.

Oga, Igbos can never align with disasters. We never aligned with Buhari and are now vindicated. We shall also be vindicated for not supporting balablu. When the story of the liquidation of Nigeria will be written, history will be kind to Igbos. So perish with your foolish alignment

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Oga, Igbos can never align with disasters. We never aligned with Buhari and are now vindicated. We shall also be vindicated for not supporting balablu. When the story of the liquidation of Nigeria will be written, history will be kind to Igbos.
Buhari wasted his time and Nigeria money building second Niger bridge for some ungrateful folks... But una support Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Okorocha, Abaribe, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa Ekweremedu. Should I continue to mention your leaders?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Pride!
Yet deep down you people's heart, you're sad of being a third-class citizens
Amumaigwe:

Oga, Igbos can never align with disasters. We never aligned with Buhari and are now vindicated. We shall also be vindicated for not supporting balablu. When the story of the liquidation of Nigeria will be written, history will be kind to Igbos. So perish with your foolish alignment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Pride!
Yet deep down you people's heart, you're sad of being a third-class citizens
They are not third class, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani are first 3 in Nigeria Ijaw is beginning to blend but Igbos are spoilers in their own house and country, there's no regard whatsoever that could put them in 3rd class, how do you explain presidency rotation since 1999. SW > North > SS> North > Back to SW, then North and then back to SS. Now do you still regard SE as third class citizens? Benin man go become president before the Igbo, Ijaw don do am already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Buhari wasted his time and Nigeria money building second Niger bridge for some ungrateful folks... But una support Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Okorocha, Abaribe, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa Ekweremedu. Should I continue to mention your leaders?
Which second niger bridge? point of correction, GEJ initiated and started the construction of the bridge. Buhari completed the bridge with the ulterior motive of collecting toll which will be paid mostly by Igbos. We know all that, we the great Igbos are no fools.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Which second niger bridge? point of correction, GEJ initiated and started the construction of the bridge. Buhari completed the bridge with the ulterior motive of collecting toll which will be paid mostly by Igbos. We know all that, we the great Igbos are no fools.
Great ungrateful Igbos you mean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Tinubu went to Igboland to ask them to align but they insulted him brutality.

You are too mortal a lowly mugu to tell 58million SEners how to vote.

Where was your advice to the core North when they were voting Buhari consistently every 4 years till 2015. The same Buhari you are his excreta until he came around to destroy every facet of life from economy to security.

You should be apologizing to the East for not heeding their advice in 2015. They are clearly more foresighted than you as events have proven.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Una don start now.

When Dem give you back..you will change moniker and start calling Mynd44..your side chick..

Kwantinue. grin

omonnakoda:

You are a fool
Ogun will kill you like a dog

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Where was your advice to the core North when they were voting Buhari consistently every 4 years till 2015. The same Buhari you are his excreta until he came around to destroy every facet of life from economy to security.

You should be apologizing to the East for not heeding their advice in 2015. They are clearly more foresighted than you as events have proven.
Where was Buhari when Northerners were voting him? He still had to align with the South to be president... One zone cannot single handedly make themselves president, it's not even a matter of nzobu, na majority dey win election and you guys don't have the number. We no tell una tire?

We told you when you started IPOB ESN
We warned you when you found a hero in Simon Ekpa
We warned you when you found a new leader in Obi but you never listened...

Even after losing the election you are still talking about voting your own... Una mumu get auto renewal. E no de finish

And who dash Igbo people 58m?

Igbos and numbers sha... 58m wey no fit get pass 3m votes... Thank God na one person all of una vote. 8m votes swallowed 58m people's vote... Branded mugus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Why the fixation on a tribe that even wants to leave..so you can enjoy everything?..

Una go soon Understand..the stage is set

alanto:

Where was Buhari when Northerners were voting him? He still had to align with the South to be president... One zone cannot single handedly make themselves president, it's not even a matter of nzobu, na majority dey win election and you guys don't have the number. We no tell una tire?

Even after losing the election you are still talking about voting your own... Una mumu get auto renewal. E no de finish

Igbos and numbers sha... 58m wey no fit get pass 3m votes... Thank God na one person all of una vote. 8m votes swallowed 58m people's vote... Branded mugus

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Does the 58m include the ones in different prisons all over the world? Because that would surge your population up to over 2 billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Alantorudeen, the Thiefnubuu agbero with ewedu Muslim logic. Apologize for not heeding the East's advice when you were voting rubbish in 2015. grin

Remove Shame and apologize, you will not die. I know you beg here on NL with another handle because of shame and hunger caused by your Sai Baba economy. Don't worry I won't expose you yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Does the 58m include the ones in different prisons all over the world? Because that would surge your population up to over 2 billions

No it includes the numerous murderous bonsurudeens, and Jabirudeens like you caught with dried human skulls in the crevices of oshogbo and ogbomosho.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by Mfetenang: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Chinedu, you still de cry?
Kpelle...oooo grin
President Tinubu will give you that referendum and we will all vote yes because we want you parasitic refugees out of our states as soon as possible.
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Why the fixation on a tribe that even wants to leave..so you can enjoy everything?..

Una go soon Understand..the stage is set

When you say leave? Leave to where?

Because I'm sure your kindreds outside Igboland don't want to go back and even you if you eventually made it outside Igboland you will never want to go back to such a toxic space. So where are you people leaving to exactly? If you are leaving to SE why not just rent buses or trailers and pack all your people constituting nuisance in hold ups all over the country and take them back to SE... That would be the first sign of you people really intending to leave... More people exit SE than they go in so where exactly are you leaving to?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by BossGerald: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

So na only yoruba Muslims gave tilumbu 8million votes??

Remove lagos votes, add the rest 5 sw states and see that it's still equals se homogeneous votes with lots of lga election cancelled.

Remind me number of igbos in Abeokuta, Ibadan, osogbo and Akure?? Comot am from sw votes and tell us the remaining grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Alantorudeen, the Thiefnubuu agbero with ewedu Muslim logic. Apologize for not heeding the East's advice when you were voting rubbish in 2015. grin

Remove Shame and apologize, you will not die. I know you beg here on NL with another handle because of shame and hunger caused by your Sai Baba economy. Don't worry I won't expose you yet. grin

SW are proud of the support we gave to President Buhari, he has returned the favor and we are all good... Your people have been crying for the past 8 years and are about entering another 8 years of weeping and teeth gnashing.
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by jumobi1(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
A lot of Nigerians lack conscience and don’t understand democracy. It’s the FGs job to unite the citizens. At least that’s what governments with good intentions do. Their job isn’t to “punish” those who didn’t vote. All commoners will suffer from bad government. People criticized Igbos for not voting Buhari. Buhari reaffirmed this position with his 97% 5% vote comment. At the end, Igbos should be applauded for refusing to support one of the worst presidents in Nigeria’s history. At the end of the day, you aren’t immune to fuel and money scarcity because your tribesman is SGF or Senate President.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

SW are proud of the support we gave to President Buhari, he has returned the favor and we are all good... Your people have been crying for the past 8 years and are about entering another 8 years of weeping and teeth gnashing.

Returned the favour while you eat from the dustbin and beg for alms from Challenge to molete to Iwo road under bridge, shouting 'adura yin agba' as you pleas for a nickel against the pangs of hunger.. cheesy

Alantorudeen, why not eat sand and coal tar since your tribesman is president, as that should be enough? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

So na only yoruba Muslims gave tilumbu 8million votes??

Remove lagos votes, add the rest 5 sw states and see that it's still equals se homogeneous votes with lots of lga election cancelled.

Remind me number of igbos in Abeokuta, Ibadan, osogbo and Akure?? Comot am from sw votes and tell us the remaining grin
See as you take statistics finish the comment... You are a real Obidient, a real peter Obi disciple but what I'm telling you boy is that after you have removed, added, subtract, equals, cancel and you have the remaining you will realize that only one zone can not make themselves president... All una statistics na based on division, removing population of china from Singapore and adding Nebraska to Berlin but still one zone can not make themselves president.... When it sink let me know
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Returned the favour while you eat from the dustbin and beg for alms from Challenge to molete to Iwo road under bridge, shouting 'adura yin agba' as you pleas for a nickel against the pangs of hunger.. cheesy

Alantorudeen, why not eat sand and coal tar since your tribesman is president, as that should be enough? grin grin
I thank God for my life... God will never set me back... It's your people that refugees all over the world... Yorubas are not as needy as y'all... We are blessed people inshallah and I'm Christian by the way but my Muslim brothers and sisters regardless their tribe are my brothers and sisters. Matter of fact I married a muslim woman from middle belt... Yoruba exposed pass una wey one community dey kill the other over farmland issues.
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Why are you begging for unity stylishly?

Just know this....

Fools celebrate small victories....

Warriors win the wars

alanto:

When you say leave? Leave to where?

Because I'm sure your kindreds outside Igboland don't want to go back and even you if you eventually made it outside Igboland you will never want to go back to such a toxic space. So where are you people leaving to exactly? If you are leaving to SE why not just rent buses or trailers and pack all your people constituting nuisance in hold ups all over the country and take them back to SE... That would be the first sign of you people really intending to leave... More people exit SE than they go in so where exactly are you leaving to?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Why are you begging for unity stylishly?

Just know this....

Fools celebrate small victories....

Warriors win the wars

Guy make una pack una sef inside trailer and go and build south east... What sense does it make that your youths are wasting away in prisons in foreign lands? Does it not give you head ache? Even with the help of Nigeria your region is the most backward if Nigeria government leave una on una own what will become of you people? You forgot how stopping food supply made you lose men during the civil war so if you get blocked off Nigeria and left to only your dot region how do you survive?

You ungrateful lots should be grateful to the Nigeria government but no... Una no even get industries or natural resources that you are earnessing, where you go carry the natural gas pass abi na cylinder them go come take buy am from the dot alaigbo?

Empty chest beater
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by BombAttack(f): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

You are MAD
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by BossGerald: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

See as you take statistics finish the comment... You are a real Obidient, a real peter Obi disciple but what I'm telling you boy is that after you have removed, added, subtract, equals, cancel and you have the remaining you will realize that only one zone can not make themselves president... All una statistics na based on division, removing population of china from Singapore and adding Nebraska to Berlin but still one zone can not make themselves president.... When it sink let me know

Yes sir, one zone can not make themselves president...that is why you have to shun tribalism and ethnic and support our just course.

We can't support a failure like buhari or a drug kingpin like tinubu because we want to be president, did we not give Obasanjo a yoruba man Bloc votes? Yaradua a fulani man nko? Jonathan nko??

Igbos don't really needs presidency, what we want is a working Nigeria for all.
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Yes sir, one zone can not make themselves president...that is why you have to shun tribalism and ethnic and support our just course.

We can't support a failure like buhari or a drug kingpin like tinubu because we want to be president, did we not give Obasanjo a yoruba man Bloc votes? Yaradua a fulani man nko? Jonathan nko??

Igbos don't really needs presidency, what we want is a working Nigeria for all.
Gibberish. Shebi your drug allegations sell so tey US government congratulated a wanted criminal that they have been looking for since 70s... Myopic propagandist, the whole world is not dumb... Sha as e dey pain y'all, e dey sweet us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by alanto: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

You are MAD
Your borners are mad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by gidgiddy: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Thars how they asked Igbos to align with Buhari but Igbos could see that Buhari would be a disaster

Same as the already know thst Baba blue will be a bigger disaster

Only crazy person align with disaster

Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by BossGerald: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
alanto:

Gibberish. Shebi your drug allegations sell so tey US government congratulated a wanted criminal that they have been looking for since 70s... Myopic propagandist, the whole world is not dumb... Sha as e dey pain y'all, e dey sweet us

Na so buhari regime sweet you baa?? Don't worry, na all of us go dey this country.

You're obviously a Muslim
Re: Why Are Some People So Stubborn That They Can't Reason. by naijapips04: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Nobi 100m? Yet you couldn't deliver pandora despite giving him 100% of your votes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Things I Learnt From The 2023 General Elections As A First Time Voter / Labour Party Are Looking For Mandate Without Presidential Flag Bearer / Five Benefits Of Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.