Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death (30734 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / AKA: Family Confirms Death / Sammie Okposo's Family Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by bluefilm: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
francis5051:
What’s happening to SA rappers.. they don bury AKA ?

Maybe they want to start acting their own Tupac & Biggie rap wars.
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by johnstin(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Successfulben:
Truth is that most christians do not know that a saint does not go to heaven directly when he/she dies, he goes to a place called the land of the dead which is pradise. Only Enoch, Moses and Elijah who did not see death and one of them his body was directly buried by God, these are the only account of people who went straight to heaven. The rest who saw death and were buried are all in paradise, the ones that were matyred are even crying to God to hasten his coming so as to bring judgement to their murderers. Only those who died without Christ goes to a temporary hell before they are transfered to the lake of fire after the great white throne judgement. May God help us to be WISE.

All who died in Christ Jesus will be given new bodies(glorious bodies) when the trumpet sounds. Those that are alive when Jesus comes will be changed(their bodies will be transformed into glorious bodies.)
Many people who are saying death is the end of are not being sincere with themselves.
What happens when you dream is quite similar to what happen when people die.
In the dream, your spirit man(your real self) leaves your body and sometimes, even travels to far places. There are people whose spirits suffered fatal attacks in the dream(like being shot with a spiritual gun) and never woke up from the dream.
I remember some years ago when I came under attack from three masquerades in the dream because I took someone who was under very vicious spiritual attack, to church for deliverance prayers.
Three very scary masquerades in black with huge sticks(or rods) closed in on me from three directions and were about to hit me on the head when I shouted Jesus.
At the shout of Jesus, they were scattered. My wife who was sleeping beside me was startled by my shout of Jesus from the dream. It was so real. If not for Jesus, I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have woken up from my sleep that night.
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by QQIA: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by QQIA: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
EmiDon11:
abeg make the death skip focalistic abeg
Ricky Rick died, Costa Titch don die....

Abeg make we check on all those southy artists wey costa titch feature oh!

E be like say 2023 na year wey southy artists the die like flies😢
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by QQIA: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
drezzyx:
Damn one of my best artiste in south africa.
Cant believe we lost another star.
RIP man
Areyang😎
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mortality rate here in Nigeria far better than SA.
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by Neverlosemoney: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
johnstin:

All who died in Christ Jesus will be given new bodies(glorious bodies) when the trumpet sounds. Those that are alive when Jesus comes will be changed(their bodies will be transformed into glorious bodies.)
Many people who are saying death is the end of are not being sincere with themselves.
What happens when you dream is quite similar to what happen when people die.
In the dream, your spirit man(your real self) leaves your body and sometimes, even travels to far places. There are people whose spirits suffered fatal attacks in the dream(like being shot with a spiritual gun) and never woke up from the dream.
I remember some years ago when I came under attack from three masquerades in the dream because I took someone who was under very vicious spiritual attack, to church for deliverance prayers.
Three very scary masquerades in black with huge sticks(or rods) closed in on me from three directions and were about to hit me on the head when I shouted Jesus.
At the shout of Jesus, they were scattered. My wife who was sleeping beside me was startled by my shout of Jesus from the dream. It was so real. If not for Jesus, I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have woken up from my sleep that night.
Lol...So when everyone goes to heaven; what will become of this beautiful earth that God as built solely for the human race? A earth where every single creature on it are linked with one another. Do you know that the sea, micro-organisms, plants cannot survive without the human race and vice-versa?

The Brain is a powerful thing. When you think of something for long enough, even if it is meaningless, stupid, silly, think of it long enough, especially right from your birth and it becomes true in our own very mind. You begin to see things everywhere that correlates with what you want to believe, hence; strengthening your belief.

This phenomenon is the sole reason why a sane, healthy human can burn another person alive for insulting his or her God without feeling any single remorse and yet same person will reject and run away from the thought of burning certain animal saying it against the holiest of holy.

BrainWashing is a powerful thing, it is so hard to conquer. It is the greatest prison humanity invented. It is a prison one cannot see, smell, touch and yet one is there.
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by AngelicBeing: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
ogwumgbe:

I believe in purgatory
Back it up with 3 scriptures from the Bible tongue
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by 506olufikunayo: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Death iss like a visitor that comes unannounced.Death iss like a visitor that comes unannounced....
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by Emdebby2: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
This must be drug overuse. Rest in peace 🙏
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by tonididdy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
I loved this guys originality.
I just liked his style and music,

Seeing this news is heartbreaking.

Rest of Costa!
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by kirchofff(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
It might be drugs that lead to his death on stage.

Most artists are always high on drugs when performing
What about cardiac arrest, isn’t that also a real thing?
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by ogwumgbe: 1:00am On Mar 13, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Back it up with 3 scriptures from the Bible tongue

Really? is everything you practice in your Church written in the Bible? Where in the Bible is sowing money as seed written?
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by Jking20(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Heartfelt condolences
Re: Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2023
When I want to remember my age, I remind myself that many Nairalanders are familiar with this guy and his music. Drug overdose gone wrong. He'll never do it again.

Pete Edochie With Wike & His Wife At AMAA 2016 In Rivers State / Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony