Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (27600 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Solsix(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Billmos:
Solsix
Wike is bitter, he could not get PDP ticket. For wike it's all about him. Even if Peter Obi was given the pdp ticket, he won't support him.

Is it a must u support some one U mustn't support someone u no won't win election.i can't never support obi not dat I hate him but deep down I no he can't win nigeria president.so don't blame wike he knew obi can't win.
We are in Nigeria together, that's my reply
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Political employees are fighting for their personal political jobs.

Biafrans are waiting for on the other side.

Free Biafrans & Prophet Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Famous66(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't think Wine will ever have a political friend that can trust him again
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Famous66(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't think Wine will ever have a political friend that can trust him again.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Olurondo: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reno is an idiot. Wike never said northerners hate southerners.What Wike said is that power must come to the south now since the northerners had powers for 8 years.And by South, Wike means either south east,south west or south south. Reno Omokri is a devil who is trying to misquote H.E Wike. Reno is just bitter that Atiku lost!!Sore loser!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Krismas(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He Is Trying To Divide Nigeria - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has said that Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike wants to restore his 'diminishing' political relevance by trying to make Southerners believe that Northerners hate them, IGBERETV reports.

Reno wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1634604348624732160?s=19
grin grin Wike drowning? Dream on! Those who attack Wike are mostly PDP boot-lickers who hate him for resisting their attempt to impose another northerner on the country after it has been under the north for almost 8yrs.
Wike is very very smart. As for d haters, remember grin AS E DEY PAIN U, E DEY SWEET US grin
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by KINGS100(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Both Reno and Wike are useless lots. They only serve their pocket.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Okoroawusa: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is Wike a drowning man? ....yes

Does he have the capacity to divide Nigeria?.... definitely not
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wicked wike disenfranchised his own people...but very quick to play regional hate politics
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Tochj(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Both Wike and Reno represents Nigeria nightmares.
Wike rigged Elections for a Man he worked as an undertaker for.
He is selfish
Reno on the other hand ran most divisive campaign against Obi
He tried everything possible to sell Obi as an IPOB project but Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by dododawa1: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Where is BABANGIDA and ABACHA today?
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by tishbite42: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:
Wike will soon remind Reno, how his mother's bride price was paid. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Reno Omokri comes from an elite family. Wike doesn't come close.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by udemzeus(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thank God the north has formed enemies with the SS, I thought they are trying to divide the SS and the SE
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike is angry. Because he didn't get the ticket. And also because of Atiku . No sane southerner will support Atiku...... And I strongly align with Wike.

And Atiku is stupid to have participated in the PDP primary..... The outgoing president is from the north. And he expect the south to vote for him.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Mindlog: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Reno Omokri comes from an elite family. Wike doesn't come close.

It is not by elite family, Wike and his camp will drag him with things many don't know about Reno as they were once both in Jonathan's team....just observe.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Roboto11: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
ajakuai:
Wike is the worst Rivers State governor. Aside rigging this upcoming election, we his PDP members are silently rejecting him for his selfishness and arrogance.

The arrogancy runs through all his cacus men in Rivers State.

Ina no talk this one for 8 years.

Abeg, make una park go one side.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by doneback04: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
We would pay him back on match 18th it a pay back day
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by ezekielnelson1: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Even you Reno, are you no the same thing with him? You were destroying Peter Obi so that Atiku might win with a view of getting position in his government and at the end God shamed you.... Wike on the other hand is now more useless than ever.... I see him running after may 29th..... is just a matter of time.....
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by HNICEARTH: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
The both of you are devil's incarnate. You can both go ahead and clash, fight like pigs but pls keep Obi's name outta y'alls mouth. Ducking PDAPC dickheads!
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Proudlyomonna: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:

I agree with Reno Omokri.

Governor Wike is a unity divider even Atiku cannot deny it

Why should Wike support Atiku?
Did Atiku not fight Jona the Pdp choice siting that it was the turn of the North??
Wike is a selfish politifcian but His rancor with Atiku is good for the Unity of Nigeria.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by fxexperts: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Why should Wike support Atiku?
Did Atiku not fight Jona the Pdp choice siting that it was the turn of the North??
Wike is a selfish politifcian but His rancor with Atiku is good for the Unity of Nigeria.
Perfectly said. don't mind those children of hate.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Chemlite: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Faber:
In three months time Wike will become past tense...

That's why he is afraid and making noise up and down

Atiku and Reno will be what? Past participle,I guess?
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Chemlite: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]
coputa:
Wike fought the people that brought him to the top politically;Chuibuike Amaechi, patience Jonathan.He's an ungrateful element.

Rather, Wike brought Amaechi to power. Wike fought for Amaechi's stolen mandate.

Faber:
In three months time Wike will become past tense...

That's why he is afraid and making noise up and down

Atiku and Reno will be past participle, I guess?
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by RussellRutherfo: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He Is Trying To Divide Nigeria - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has said that Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike wants to restore his 'diminishing' political relevance by trying to make Southerners believe that Northerners hate them, IGBERETV reports.

Reno wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1634604348624732160?s=19

When I see people engage Reno the serpentine liar and fake pastor. I am shocked. After, he has been exposed as a clickbaiter who gets others to watch his poor scripted YouTube lies.

No one should engage his tweets.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by ebenholer2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
I CAN SEE THAT RENO HAS EXHAUSTED THE DATABASE OF HIS ORATORY...HE IS NOW MAKING OUT OF TUNES STATEMENT NOW. NOW THAT YOU FOLKS ARE MAKING WIKE TO BE POPULAR THE MORE. BEHOLD WIKE THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COS THAT WAS HOW U WERE MAKING TINUBU POPULAR THROUGH NUMEROUS DISCREDITING AND NOW THE PRESIDENT ELECT
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Reloadedisraelp: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:
Wike will soon remind Reno, how his mother's bride price was paid. cheesy cheesy cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by EagleNest(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
All of them, including Reno are only fighting for their own pocket. The true Nigerians are the ones that want genuine change, not these political jobbers.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by Lovelyn451(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
He now looks lean sef
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by patpaul: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
If anyone is trying to divide Nigeria, that person is tricky Reno OMokri who was busy trying to foist on us a Fulani to take over from his brother, Buhari another Fulani. Reno , you have failed and failed for ever.
Wike is the lion of the tribe of the South South; he has single-handedly, revenged the loss of the Presidency by S/S caused by ATIKU and CO. Weldone Wike.
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by chrisxxx(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
The signals are clear. Nyesome political glory is gone.

An unstoppable new Nigeria is set to be born. That Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.
Wike was destined to play a huge part in the new Nigeria but he has cut off himself.

Wike will become a national threat. He will run out of rivers naked. I see wike running out of Nigeria through border.
The way your hero ran out?
Re: Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno by jimyjames(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2023
BJanta:

But how about Kanu and his IPOB who have been wasting Ibos in their thousands, that they might divide Nigeria into Nigeria and Biafra? Or now ,it's no longer Biafra or nothing.
The case of kanu and biafra is an open case everyone knows about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) / Eddy James Onajite Beaten And Stripped By Thugs In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.