Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari (1054 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by megacity: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Saraki (Muslim) - NC - 4 Years
Lawan (Muslim) - NE - 4 Years

THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT MUST BE A CHRISTIAN AND MUST COME FROM SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH

Any person saying any other thing is simply being mischievous or looking for trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
You have started again.

1 Like

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Bianca2(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by JakesCreativity: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ontop this fake elected president?

1 Like

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Hoelujohn: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
megacity:

THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT MUST BE A CHRISTIAN AND MUST COME FROM SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH

Any person saying any other thing is simply being mischievous or looking for trouble
It's going to north. Take it to the bank.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
megacity:

una don't start again .you pack 99 percent of your votes give obi why Northerner share beteeen TINIBU AND ATIKU AND even gave tinibu the 5.3 needed to win . Do you deserve a Senate president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
megacity:

Ask any Northerner what the benefited from having President and Senate President

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by RealLordZeus(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
I believe the SS deserved it

4 Likes

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ask any Northerner what the benefited from having President and Senate President
a lot .Kaduna abuja kano road and rail , federal jobs , rice mill , CBN loans, AKK gas pipeline , new power dams , hitting boko haram hard.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
a lot .Kaduna abuja kano road and rail , federal jobs , rice mill , CBN loans, AKK gas pipeline , new power dams , hitting boko haram hard.

And yet the poverty index of the North is almost twice that of the South

1 Like

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by nonhuman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wallahi nigerias can't work I'm done,
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

And yet the poverty index of the North is almost twice that of the South
.and yet most food items consume by your sorry Ass in produce in the North !that hold 68 of arable land and miniral deposit of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
.and yet most food items consume by your sorry Ass in produce in the North !that hold 68 of arable land and miniral deposit of Nigeria.

And your brothers and sisters come to the south in droves making the act of begging a profession.

I wonder how many Edo person you have seen begging.

The north can keep all the seat for all I care after all it does not make them happy.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Zandena(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's nauseating and irritating when you are typing balderdash and hogwash because you've got data.
David Mark and Ike Ekweremadu both occupied the position of president and Deputy president of the Senate for eight consecutive years who were both Christians, yet no Muslim condemned it. Christians also successfully made a Christian as speaker of HoR Patricia Etteh during the period, not until she was impeached over wrongdoings of renovation of official residence which paved way for Bankole to emerged speaker thereafter.
Imagine Christians having the numbers Muslims have in Nigeria, Muslim will never occupy any of the five highest positions of the country!. If you're talking about religious balancing in plateau state for example, no single Muslim occupies any of the state highest positions inspite of the number of Muslims in the state.
Your religious sentiment on the next SP is dead on arrival and has no place under our law and in a Democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by omowolewa: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kalu was well positioned until anti party rumour.

I pray it's false,
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

And your brothers and sisters come to the south in droves making the act of begging a profession.

I wonder how many Edo person you have seen begging.

The north can keep all the seat for all I care after all it does not make them happy.
and you sister are all over brotels in the North servicing aboki and other up I down I wonder what where shameless people appear from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
and you sister are all over brotels in the North servicing aboki and other up I down I wonder what where shameless people appear from.

That's the oldest profession in the world.
Hey make ur leaders stop almajeri system of education.
I am not saying all of these to reticle you guys up north.

I really wish for the best for you guys. Honestly speaking enough is enough of the way your leaders up north manage the affairs of its people.

I like Hausas a lot mostly because of their honest nature but alamajiri matter needs to be addressed because it has been exported to other states and it's really bad.

Go see where they live it's appalling in Edo State at akpakpava .iwehen.etc the whole place smells.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

That's the oldest profession in the world.
Hey make ur leaders stop almajeri system of education.
I am not saying all of these to reticle you guys up north.

I really wish for the best for you guys. Honestly speaking enough is enough of the way your leaders up north manage the affairs of its people.

I like Hausas a lot mostly because of their honest nature but alamajiri matter needs to be addressed because it has been exported to other states and it's really bad.

Go see where they live it's appalling in Edo State at akpakpava .iwehen.etc the whole place smells.
old used to train you through education? Please tell you leaders there more to life than prostitution ,cultusm and Yahoo .Benin used to be a world know empire but now na only Yahoo and prostitution dey run una economy .please tell leaders to do something fast. Begging is better than Yahoo ( stealing ) prostitution una main stay .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by BombAttack(f): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
megacity:

Let the North or Yorubas have it make we rest. Enough of the noise about nothing.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
old used to train you through education? Please tell you leaders there more to life than prostitution ,cultusm and Yahoo .Benin used to be a world know empire but now na only Yahoo and prostitution dey run una economy .please tell leaders to do something fast. Begging is better than Yahoo ( stealing ) prostitution una main stay .
Go and take your medicine.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

Go and take your medicine.
ran out of point. Looking at the almajiri community with disdain. Forgetting your Hiv sharing sister all over Italy selling sex to human and dogs and brothers doing cultism and Yahoo. Start you reform from you piggery enclaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
ran out of point. Looking at the almajiri community with disdain. Forgetting your Hiv sharing sister all over Italy selling sex to human and dogs and brothers doing cultism and Yahoo. Start you reform from you piggery enclaves

Remove the log in ur eyes first.
I told you before to take ur medication.
Obviously you have a very serious mental problem. Having presidency and any other political post have not helped ur region.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by QuotaSystem: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

Obviously you have a very serious mental problem. Having presidency and any other political post have not helped ur region.

If you were more politically strategic and relevant, your nzobu nzobu marginalization chants won’t be so loud.

As for the emboldened, I laugh in AKK Pipeline.

1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

you be small boy for Nigeria. Go to daura now and compare before buhari became president. Say you don't know and need to be educated .daura now boast of a transport university federal medical centre.amry units ,police command, helipad, 10mw solar plant, several local got jobs slots in federal establishment .rail link. I know all this development mean Notting to you .since there are no brothels Man by your sister .beer parlour, najia bet shops and Yahoo parole .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you be small boy for Nigeria. Go to daura now and compare before buhari became president. Say you don't know and need to be educated .daura now boast of a transport university federal medical centre.amry units ,police command, helipad, 10mw solar plant, several local got jobs slots in federal establishment .rail link. I know all this development mean Notting to you .since there are no brothels Man by your sister .beer parlour, najia bet shops and Yahoo parole .

That's why bandits is ravaging your region.
U seriously need to take ur medication.
Obviously you are a chronic educated illiterate
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
QuotaSystem:

If you were more politically strategic and relevant, your nzobu nzobu marginalization chants won’t be so loud.

As for the emboldened, I laugh in AKK Pipeline.

Tribalism is what's killing you.
And for your information your people are here begging and living in dirty environments upon all the position you claim north holds.
Make una dey go school and stop giving us bad leaders all because you have majority as voters.

Enjoy your banditry and bokoharam.

We in the south have left you behind.
Smell the coffee my guy
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

That's why bandits is ravaging your region.
U seriously need to take ur medication.
Obviously you are a chronic educated illiterate
there Notting like educated illiterate it unknown to the dictionary .you be Yahoo boy Abi
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mcreloaded:

Tribalism is what's killing you.
And for your information your people are here begging and living in dirty environments upon all the position you claim north holds.
Make una dey go school and stop giving us bad leaders all because you have majority as voters.

Enjoy your banditry and bokoharam.

We in the south have left you behind.

Smell the coffee my guy

Is that why you people will not stop packing yourselves like sardines and standing for hours in your Night escape buses rushing to the same North DAILY only to come and sell otapiapia rat killer and okirika used clothes for survival DESPITE the risk of Boko Haram and bandits? Which kind of poverty are they escaping in the East?

Is it not better to beg than to be harvesting human parts, building baby factories and eating your fellow man’s excreta for money rituals like backward sub-human savages? Left behind indeed.

The joke’s on you my guy 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by asanausana91: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
The south had president through out Obasanjo tenure.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Is that why you people will not stop packing yourselves like sardines and standing for hours in your Night escape buses rushing to the same North DAILY only to come and sell otapiapia rat killer and okirika used clothes for survival DESPITE the risk of Boko Haram and bandits? Which kind of poverty are they escaping in the East?

Is it not better to beg than to be harvesting human parts, building baby factories and eating your fellow man’s excreta for money rituals like backward sub-human savages? Left behind indeed.

The joke’s on you my guy 😂
No the jokes on you lol.
Guess you don't know how to read and comprehend.
Am not surprised you people don't go to school and quota system have really done a number on you people.

Am from Edo State and not south east.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
there Notting like educated illiterate it unknown to the dictionary .you be Yahoo boy Abi

Lol a boy.
Yahoo at that lol.
Wake up and sensitized ur people to go to school.

It's a suggestion sha
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Mcreloaded:

Lol a boy.
Yahoo at that lol.
Wake up and sensitized ur people to go to school.

It's a suggestion sha
people that started reading and writing when your fore father where wearing leafs. School is not only western . Schooling is over 1000 years old in the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK To List Electoral Offenders, Plans Sanction / BREAKING: Imansuangbon Defects To Labour Party After Dumping PDP In Edo / Disappointed Atiku Received Bola Tinubu Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.