Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari (1074 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by EmekaA125(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2023
You fools have started again.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
people that started reading and writing when your fore father where wearing leafs. School is not only western . Schooling is over 1000 years old in the North.

You are very right that school is over 1000 years old in your parts of Nigeria, I can see the level and quality of education you boast of and that's why we still use quota system. Lol
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mcreloaded:

No the jokes on you lol.
Guess you don't know how to read and comprehend.
Am not surprised you people don't go to school and quota system have really done a number on you people.

Am from Edo State and not south east.

Your ignorance is deafening.

You clearly know nothing about either the history of education in the North or the political wizardry behind the quota system concept hence your ignorant, pedestrian statements.

Not that I’m expecting much from you considering the destruction that decades of Yahoo plus and cultism has inflicted on you people’s psyche.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Your ignorance is deafening.

You clearly know nothing about either the history of education in the North or the political wizardry behind the quota system concept hence your ignorant, pedestrian statements.

Not that I’m expecting much from you considering the destruction that decades of Yahoo plus and cultism has inflicted on you people’s psyche.
What ever enjoy ur north. Just watched Arise TV and saw how bandits killed scores of people.
Enjoy ur ignorance and quota system
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mcreloaded:

What ever enjoy ur north. Just watched Arise TV and saw how bandits killed scores of people.
Enjoy ur ignorance and quota system

You’d be more useful enlightening your people on the deadly dangers of trying to cross the desert to Europe for prostitution and crime only to get raped and killed in the Sahara desert, or deliberately drowned in the Mediterranean by racist foreign coast guard to stop them from entering and polluting their countries.

We’re tired of seeing them herded like goats heading for our northern borders on a journey of no return.

https://www.themigrantproject.org/edo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2023
QuotaSystem:

You’d be more useful enlightening your people on the deadly dangers of trying to cross the desert to Europe for prostitution and crime only to get raped and killed in the desert, or deliberately sunk in the Mediterranean by racist foreign coast guard to stop them from entering and polluting their countries.

We’re tired of seeing them herded like goats heading for our northern borders on a journey of no return.

https://www.themigrantproject.org/edo/

When you have a bad government that is he'll bent on destroying the lives of its citizens just like the way all northern military and civilian presidents always make use of the ilitrates in the North to vote bad leaders then why do you think people want to Japa.
You in the North have the population and you always vote bad and wicked leaders.
Everybody go chop break fast wey una prepare.
Obviously you must be one of the elites in the North and you won't understand why the youths in the North should be educated because all you people do is to use them and dump them and bokoharam with bandits will come and make use of them.

Enjoy you North and bandits it's a family business
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Almaigaa: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

And yet the poverty index of the North is almost twice that of the South

Poverty in the EAST is worst. The media dont report it. Cause no media presence in the EAST, except their local media and the local media dont want to report about the rate of poverty in the East. Nobody Wants to stay in that tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Almaigaa: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Mcreloaded:

That's the oldest profession in the world.
Hey make ur leaders stop almajeri system of education.
I am not saying all of these to reticle you guys up north.

I really wish for the best for you guys. Honestly speaking enough is enough of the way your leaders up north manage the affairs of its people.

I like Hausas a lot mostly because of their honest nature but alamajiri matter needs to be addressed because it has been exported to other states and it's really bad.

Go see where they live it's appalling in Edo State at akpakpava .iwehen.etc the whole place smells.

Shame no dey catch you? When better People dey talk, someone from Edo go open mouth dey talk. Wetin una get, weting una be? NOTHING. Na to only make mouth una sabi.

Las las, you fit be Tuketuke driver or Agbero. Cause every adult for Benin is either a driver or Agbero. Others are either Vigilante or Obaseki Police (these ones see themselves like CBN workers) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye People. Travel to other States and see. You will know that Benin is just a glorified Village. grin

1 Like

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by gidgiddy: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Poverty in the EAST is worst. The media dont report it. Cause no media presence in the EAST, except their local media and the local media dont want to report about the rate of poverty in the East. Nobody Wants to stay in that tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin

Well, whenever you can show aerial view of anywhere in your Region that us as developed as the city of Onitsha then you can come back lets talk about development

But we all know you cannot do this because you dont have development

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Well, whenever you can show aerial view of anywhere in your Region that us as developed as the city of Onitsha then you can come back lets talk about development

But we all know you cannot do this because you dont have development

Most of those houses you posted are haunted Houses. They where build with blood/Rituals money. The houses are all Ghost infested. Most of them are empty as we speak.

They are unhabbitable. No one can live in them no matter how spiritually strong the person is. grin grin

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Mcreloaded:

When you have a bad government that is he'll bent on destroying the lives of its citizens just like the way all northern military and civilian presidents always make use of the ilitrates in the North to vote bad leaders then why do you think people want to Japa.
You in the North have the population and you always vote bad and wicked leaders.
Everybody go chop break fast wey una prepare.
Obviously you must be one of the elites in the North and you won't understand why the youths in the North should be educated because all you people do is to use them and dump them and bokoharam with bandits will come and make use of them.

Enjoy you North and bandits it's a family business

This your narrative is stale and further underlines your ignorance. Thousands of youth are increasingly getting educated in the North through several deliberate and successful government and private philanthropic interventions. Kano for example, in the last 15 years, now has the highest number of pilots in the country and this is a product of a deliberate intervention by government, among many others. Enrollment rates are rising and concrete efforts have been made to merge western and Islamic education in the more conservative areas. Even after the Boko Haram crisis, If you were more informed, you’d know that a large part of the multi-billion dollar restoration efforts are focused on education. Zulum’s strides are well documented.

Meanwhile I can’t hope you people continue to enjoy your Yahoo plus, desert crossing and women export culture, whether it’s a family business or not.

I can only advise you to stop the backward and primitive practices.
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
QuotaSystem:

This your narrative is stale and further underlines your ignorance. Thousands of youth are increasingly getting educated in the North through several deliberate and successful government and private philanthropic interventions. Kano for example, in the last 15 years, now has the highest number of pilots in the country and this is a product of a deliberate intervention by government, among many others. Enrollment rates are rising and concrete efforts have been made to merge western and Islamic education in the more conservative areas. Even after the Boko Haram crisis, If you were more informed, you’d know that a large part of the multi-billion dollar restoration efforts are focused on education. Zulum’s strides are well documented.

Meanwhile I can’t hope you people continue to enjoy your Yahoo plus, desert crossing and women export culture, whether it’s a family business or not.

I can only advise you to stop the backward and primitive practices.

I understand after all the criteria to get admission into the university is different for the north and south.

In the North you need 20 in primary 6 exam not to talk of in the south.
We know the cut off mark to get additional in the university.
Lol

The north have oil and the south have oil.
Please like I told you before try and smell the coffee
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Shame no dey catch you? When better People dey talk, someone from Edo go open mouth dey talk. Wetin una get, weting una be? NOTHING. Na to only make mouth una sabi.

Las las, you fit be Tuketuke driver or Agbero. Cause every adult for Benin is either a driver or Agbero. Others are either Vigilante or Obaseki Police (these ones see themselves like CBN workers) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye People. Travel to other States and see. You will know that Benin is just a glorified Village. grin

I don first tell you yo dey take your medication.
The truth nondey let you swallow.
Obviously your stupidity is more than I imagined.

I am sure you recently escaped from Iyaba left
Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Almaigaa: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Mcreloaded:

I don first tell you yo dey take your medication.
The truth nondey let you swallow.
Obviously your stupidity is more than I imagined.

I am sure you recently escaped from Iyaba left

Trash.
The thing pain Osakpolo. Go and drive your Tuketuke and leave me alone.

1 Share

Re: The North Has Had Senate Presidency All Through 8 Years Of Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash.
The thing pain Osakpolo. Go and drive your Tuketuke and leave me alone.

Ok I hope we have learnt a thing or two.
Have a nice day

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Peter Obi's Senior Lawyer, Dr Ikpeazu Lost A Case (VIDEO) / APC Caught Photoshopping Obi’s Picture As Part Of Tinubu’s Visitors (picture) / Emefiele Removal Is Illegal And Violation Of Nigerian Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.