Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Gays And Lesbians: Matters Arising - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gays And Lesbians: Matters Arising (1126 Views)

The Benin-ife Historical Link: Matters Arising. / The Nok Frankfurt Exhibition: Matters Arising. / Eastern Chicks (mostly Ibo) Top The List Of Gay Women (lesbians) In 9ja: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gays And Lesbians: Matters Arising by LOIUSXIV: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
WHEN LATINO HEARTTHROB RICKY MARTIN declared in 2009 that he was gay, the world was stunned.RICKY,the telegenic star?so all the kissing females on set was fake?the millions of ricky's fans, mostly females, felt betrayed.SOME WERE ANGRY.was i?of course not.but i was surprised like many.and i saluted ricky for his 'COURAGE'.at least he living a REAL LIFE today,in a FAKE world of BREAST ENLARGEMENT,LIPOSUCTION,NOSE JOB E.T.C.THEN I ASK WHAT MAKES A PERSON GAY?genetics?heartbreak?association?, here comes the big one:MONEY. .HMMM being gay in nigeria or any place in the world highlights a different world today ,say 20yrs ago.but the heat is always on:critics arise ,of which am one.to the guys,was there a choice to be straight? or was it for monetary gains,being aware that booming gay communities in nigeria(kano,apapa,lagos island) live large at least for the night of beer, champagne,, and do gays and lesbians feel fufilled or jealous watching a 'normal' couple stroll down the street with their 'blood' children?mind you, a live birth is 'different' from an adopted child or one of I.V.F.(IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN).LESBIANISM, A GROWING TREND in nigeria PRESENTS THE SAME QUESTINS AND CHALLENGES.monetaryor genetics.i can live'with' the genetic factor,but others .hmmm.i have a different view.NO EXCUSE FOR LESBIANISM. in 'college' i had no money,no ride and i watched helplessly,as the chicks i adore most,
went to the rich guys! was i jealous?of course.was my reaction impulsive ?of course not. i knew like SOME REFLECTIVE guys,that even without money, i wud find my 'taste'.i didnt go mad, harboring hatred for ALL women- the very ist step towards becoming gay.in respect of 'respect',community acceptance, a straight guy would alwys have more opportunities in( life and )pursuit of success.being a secluded group as a result of sexual preferences limts opportunities even in the U.S. as a GIRL,if u'v been raped or heartbroken,my sympathies, from the depth of my heart. amongst we men,as there are players,there are also 'contenders' to win ur heart.time. PATIENCE.AND REFLECTIONS is the key. HEARTBREAK IS NO EXCUSE FOR LESBIANISM.
Re: Gays And Lesbians: Matters Arising by r231(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
brb

(1) (Reply)

Must See!! The Word NIGGA / Yoruba Language To Become Compulsory In All Lagos Schools / Checkout These Throwback Pics Of New Ooni Of Ife As He Awaits Coronation 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.