Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates (25434 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency / Rescheduled Polls: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by ronalmagic10(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:
My own is why is the alleged winner of the election "Teanubu" not campaigning for sanwolu? sad is there something he's not telling us? Because he has been visiting Elumelu and Babangida

Olodo..after attending all the debate in the world ur Pandora fraud came third..

Just relax let's teach u politics

Sanwo Olu has no competition in this election. Even if APC lose everywhere else they're certainly not losing lagos

Everybody is on ground

You go dey alright las las

No space for ipob in Lagos.. you never see anything. By the time we're through with igbos una go run comot for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by AwkaFinest: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
honestivo:
Rivers state has agreed to vote out PDP in the state

Keep dreaming
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Ixodes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:
My own is why is the alleged winner of the election "Teanubu" not campaigning for sanwolu? sad is there something he's not telling us? Because he has been visiting Elumelu and Babangida
It is wisdom for Tinubu to stay away from Sanwoolu for now. The voters have no problem with Sanwoolu but Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by gigabyte13: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dogara
Dogara
Why supporting Muslim Muslim ticket in Bauchi now....
I thought he said, it is not acceptable in Nigeria but acceptable in Bauchi....
Bauchi is in Gambia l guess
Fear polithiefcians
Werey dem

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by chibrolex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Go out there and vote the right candidate!

God bless you all
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
After voting the right candidates,INEC will still give the votes to the wrong persons.so what are the reasons of voting in the first place...The matter don tire me sef.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by frankson1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
dedonfranco:
APC still stand.....APC has come to stay

PDP is not happy for Labour party

If you know....you know.

The OP dey yarn nonsense with respect to Rivers state because ALL the LGA Chairmen must deliver.

Wike has had all his plans mapped out or do you guys call him "Wicked Wike" for nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by NezzyMike: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Olodo..after attending all the debate in the world ur Pandora fraud came third..

Just relax let's teach u politics

Sanwo Olu has no competition in this election. Even if APC lose everywhere else they're certainly not losing lagos

Everybody is on ground

You go dey alright las las

No space for ipob in Lagos.. you never see anything. By the time we're through with igbos una go run comot for Nigeria

Just imagine how you are barking around like a dog as if PO is from Lagos state. You're very shameless, Sanwolu has sat on your brain and destiny. No be your mates dey contest for election? Is it a crime if someone of your age contest for an election? Psycophancy kee you there
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Antiurchins: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
UNDESTIMATE LP AT YOUR OWN PERIL

AGBADO SPONSORED POST
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by ronalmagic10(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
NezzyMike:

Just imagine how you are barking around like a dog as if PO is from Lagos state. You're very shameless, Sanwolu has sat on your brain and destiny. No be your mates dey contest for election? Is it a crime if someone of your age contest for an election? Psycophancy kee you there

I dare you to stop crying

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Thekaghan: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:
why should he bother himself over a done deal? Oh! You believe LP candidate will win ?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Franking: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dialpad:
Lagos for Sanwo olu, when he win with a large margin, they will start crying rigging

Was there no rigging in the last election? Empty ori (isi) like you are the reason we are where we are.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by NezzyMike: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
ronalmagic10:

I dare you to stop crying

You are the one crying everywhere with corners of your mouth filled with white saliva, just because of a man wey no send your papa.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by OkoAmarashy: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:

Have you seen Peter Obi in Lagos for GRV since the election which he lost?

Peter Obi has not even entered church since he lost. Maybe he's fighting Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Dialpad: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Can you shut up ?

Franking:

Was there no rigging in the last election? Empty ori (isi) like you are the reason we are where we are.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by CaptainFM1: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
Uncertainty de everywhere . But one thing wey dey certain bi say tilumbu no go bi president.
Na serious fall dem de push am so

You dey read my mind Bro. My mind tells me dem go show him the mko treatment. Las las na Military government go solve this problem wey INEC created. Interim govt loading for the next 6months.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by jude33084(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:

Strategist do not make noise. wink
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Jones4190(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
in Benue the code is yes father
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by nnamdi640: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
dedonfranco:

If you know....you know.
There was a time pdp was as strong as what you are seeing today, be rest assured that APC will receive their own downfall.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Nec41: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=dre11 post=121683795] ….Uncertainty in Ogun, Bauchi, Abia, Enugu, Oyo, Rivers, Edo, Katsina, Ekiti, Benue, others

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/6-days-to-rescheduled-polls-tension-as-infighting-in-apc-pdp-escalates/[/quote
Last election in Nigeria. If you know get ready.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Franking: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dialpad:
Can you shut up ?

Go home and ask your father.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by BurialGround: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:

Sanwo-Olu didn't deliver his state to APC. SIMPLE
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by blowjohn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Manny21:
Whether anyone likes it or not, Elupee may pick at least 3 governors.

Pls what is elupee?
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Truth07: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rivers people vote DUMO LULU BRIGGS vote ACCORD
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
dedonfranco:

If you know....you know.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Ogbuefi2020: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zico5:
Nothing like infighting. Lagos is going no where. I don't know about any other state o. But with the way these fugitives are trying to claim what doesn't belong to them, we are ready to fight and keep Lagos. Then we shall know the next line of action. God bless omoluabi.
It will shock you like the presidential election
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Truth07: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Keep dreaming
one enemy of Rivers State spotted
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Jostoman: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Batman01:
he came to lagos after apc inec gave him temporary certificate and he gave them money to buy any politician that is buyable, that is why some of his boys like Speaker, reps member, Apc senator are buying anybody they can buy with big money before saturday.
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Mylove55(f): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Manny21:
Whether anyone likes it or not, Elupee may pick at least 3 governors.
only Enugu and abia
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by Mylove55(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
blowjohn:

Pls what is elupee?
idiotic pigs of biafra party
Re: 6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates by DMerciful(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Seriously? You support the APC that has made life hellish for Nigerians?
dedonfranco:

If you know....you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.