Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) (72874 Views)

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by TOYNEX(f): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
He's missing Home cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by HardMirror(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Normal thing. How is this news
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Kam2021: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abeg all this comments ☝🏼☝🏼make una no kee me with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it makes alots of different, blood coating won't allow the meat to have a good taste. But if he had release the blood line, no coating then you have a nice meat

Stop spreading superstitious rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Well, It really depends on his local laws. His best bet was to call the local law enforcement first and ask them. Like I said, It depends on the laws of his state, but yes, it is often possible to legally salvage the meat from game animals that have been hit and killed in vehicle accidents. You would probably need to have a game warden or police officer verify that it was a motor vehicle accident.

Like in Wisconsin and Illinois, the police have road tags to make it legal. The legality of the situation depends on the jurisdiction in which the incident occurred. If it is illegal to take it, it is due to a legal presumption that people would purposely hit deer with their cars to kill them for their meat if harvesting fresh road kill was not prohibited.
Being an accidental hit, there is no moral problem with using the meat, but it could be a big legal problem if you were careless enough to be caught while getting at it.

Keep in mind that game laws are at the state level and enforced at the state level in the US. The federal government is only involved with migratory game that crosses state borders, such as waterfowl.
In general, though, I’d expect his state wildlife agency to allow harvesting a fresh roadkill, but will want it reported for biologist to monitor herd size and gender distribution. Again, it depends on the state laws. Don't get yourself in legal trouble,rather he shouldn't! 😄
when my friend Kay, be dey target neighbors local dog for meet in mowe. Na him you quote law on top of animal wey naija people go even commot inside car, chase and kills it for soup, na him you dey mentioned law on top. Nigeria sweet oo but our leaders are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by jyz200(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Enjoy bro
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why do Nigerian always like to act like hungry people everwhere they go? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
From his voice u will know he is fat...eating alot of junk foods

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Well, It really depends on his local laws. His best bet was to call the local law enforcement first and ask them. Like I said, It depends on the laws of his state, but yes, it is often possible to legally salvage the meat from game animals that have been hit and killed in vehicle accidents. You would probably need to have a game warden or police officer verify that it was a motor vehicle accident.

Like in Wisconsin and Illinois, the police have road tags to make it legal. The legality of the situation depends on the jurisdiction in which the incident occurred. If it is illegal to take it, it is due to a legal presumption that people would purposely hit deer with their cars to kill them for their meat if harvesting fresh road kill was not prohibited.
Being an accidental hit, there is no moral problem with using the meat, but it could be a big legal problem if you were careless enough to be caught while getting at it.

Keep in mind that game laws are at the state level and enforced at the state level in the US. The federal government is only involved with migratory game that crosses state borders, such as waterfowl.
In general, though, I’d expect his state wildlife agency to allow harvesting a fresh roadkill, but will want it reported for biologist to monitor herd size and gender distribution. Again, it depends on the state laws. Don't get yourself in legal trouble,rather he shouldn't! 😄

All this Grammer and law for bushmeat?

America Sha..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Owaincouncil: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
This guy is definitely coming home soon. Especially if he's not a citizen. And if he's a citizen, jail term await him.
Why must you deliberately put yourself in soup.
You killed quietly, you still do video.
The elders in your family are not trying at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Rechargeam247(f): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Humans can eat anything.
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by tctrills: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
Road kill is allowed.
In US, there is a deer hunting season
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
Road kill is allowed.

Imagine an idiot that just escape Hell into Heaven and Longer throat!

oga small small you will come to back to HELL FIRE!
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by bigdammyj: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by SuperBlack: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
When a Hunter travel's out of the country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Minatouchiha(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
In like 3days time, we go hear say them don deport dis Werey. E go be like play.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by chatinent: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Idi sure that it’s hit he hit it?🤔
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. People can take risk Sha. Why u go allow ordinary antelope chase u come back naija. Maybe na village people Sha, what do I know?
You've said the truth that nothing you know.
really ,you know nothing.
Didn't you see the pictures and understand that the animal his his car and not him hit the animal?
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Delightsome2023: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
KosiGee:
Here in England, if you hit a deer, you’ll have to leave it for the next driver to take it home.

Op, you need to modify the title. This is not an antelope but a deer.
did I just hear you say here in England
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Aboguede(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hahaha grin

Na because e don spoil ur motor na em make u carry am to cover the cost shocked

U must be from afonja Republic grin

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man hits a deer with his car in the United States and takes it home for eating cheesy

Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpseAVJJ4eb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgydUx74baU
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by MuchAdo: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why are there so many deers over there

Inferiority complex lun*tics are talking about village people coming back as if US is heaven angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by bluefilm: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
I blame lalasticlala for this misdemeanor.
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by tolexy007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
must the mumu video it?
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Codeblues(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Must you try to speak American English.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by lecowas: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
2016v2017:

You've said the truth that nothing you know.
really ,you know nothing.
Didn't you see the pictures and understand that the animal his his car and not him hit the animal?

I guess I still know a lil more abt life than u then. Then he took it home and put it on social media. Seems u don't have any idea about how people can make a big deal out of nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by zolajpower: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. People can take risk Sha. Why u go allow ordinary antelope chase u come back naija. Maybe na village people Sha, what do I know?
Omo don't let village read this your comment oo Dem go ask u for fact .... This kind man with pride na him b himself village person . Animal protection don dey on him trail so as animal activist go don table him matter . Animal life pass human for obo do oyibo , follow by children and women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by lecowas: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
zolajpower:

Omo don't let village read this your comment oo Dem go ask u for fact .... This kind man with pride na him b himself village person . Animal protection don dey on him trail so as animal activist go don table him matter . Animal life pass human for obo do oyibo , follow by children and women

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by RaptorX: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
That damage is more than $500, or he thinks he will take it to Kamoru the panel beater. He probably hit it deliberately not knowing those things will fuvk up your car. Now I am hungry for some bushmeat and fresh palmy, maybe later in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Ubdavis(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
deer not antelope. . He should have quickly slit the throat for the blood to come out

Some people don't care..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
E return the call with video call
gaby:

E return just one with him full telephone number.
Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by RaptorX: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

All this Grammer and law for bushmeat?

America Sha..

Probably copy and pasted all that long essay over bushmeat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) by 2mch(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
The meat won’t be sweet. You have to slaughter the animal so the blood can spill out before eating or it will coagulate and make it inedible

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.