Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing (377 Views)

Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
I've seen a couple of threads where some APC tribal bigots where breaking their heads over which zone or tribe gets what in their imaginary Tinubu's government.

Well, sorry to disappoint the APC ethnic champions. The vast majority of Nigerians do not care how politicians share their booty. Of what benefit is it to the average man or woman on the streets if for instance Orji Uzo Kalu, Alao Akala or Mammoud is nominated senate president or speaker?

What the man on street care about is what will better their lives directly. This explains why people are more concerned about electing a capable President or governor because they call the shots.

As far as I'm concerned, there are only two tribes or zones in Nigeria. That is the tribe or zone of the rich and the poor or the oppressed and oppressor. It's unfortunate that the APC tribal bigots still don't get it.

If Tinubu, and the sycophants around him, like, they can zone all the positions to Tinubu's inner family. Who cares?
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by Faber(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
I just tire o. I dont even know the name of the out going Senate president. Wetin I want use am do. There is no state in the South East that have not produced senate president. Right now we are not interested in any posts among Tinubu camp. Amy post you collect from Tinubu, next elections you are out, thats the reality on ground in the South East
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by SlurUsername1: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
If u don't care, then why making a thread about it?

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by BATified2023: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Faber:
I just tire o. I dont even know the name of the out going Senate president. Wetin I want use am do. There is no state in the South East that have not produced senate president. Right now we are not interested in any posts among Tinubu camp. Amy post you collect from Tinubu, next elections you are out, thats the reality on ground in the South East
nobody will give u inconsequential nincoompoop anything

Nobody needs your region to win anything
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by Sorrynovex: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:

Waling 🐷
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by helinues: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thunder dey learn for where some people dey. In one hand they are lobbying for the position for back but whenever people remind them they did not vote for Apc, they must change lyrics to who SP position epp.
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by helinues: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Thunder that missed firing your marma ?

#sorrynovex

What exactly is your problem?

Why are you so uncultured? You have been attacking others since, are you sure everything is alright with you there.

We are not the one behind whatever life woes you might be going through, go and put your frustration on the culprits and leave innocent NL'S out of it.

Radarada
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:

He told you already that he does not care, can't you read?
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by BombAttack(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:

If them born you APC fools well, give southeast any position in this your demonic regime. All of you including your generations will burn to ashes

IDIOTS
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by helinues: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

If them born you APC fools well, give southeast any position in this your demonic regime. All of you including your generations will burn to ashes

IDIOTS

What can you people do more than continue with the self inflicted pain and burn your region down.

As Buhari is currently feeling the pain of the destruction in your land, so as incoming president Bola Tinubu would feel the pain

Wise man wey dey climb tree in search of fishes
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by BATified2023: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

IDIOTS
nobody will give inconsequential nonentities anything
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by obi4eze(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't even know why you guys are even bothering yourself. Tinubu won't be President.
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by helinues: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

Your useless mother is a fool

IDIOTS

See crying profusely, I never even throw punch you don dey stagger, you sure you fit chop 3?

grin

Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by kettykin: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Thread is about voicing it our and enlightening ignorant folks so that they will not come and say , why did you not say it before
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:
Thunder dey learn for where some people dey. In one hand they are lobbying for the position for back but whenever people remind them they did not vote for Apc, they must change lyrics to who SP position epp.

A criminal like Orji Uzo Kalu may be lobbying for positions from his fellow criminal Bola Tinubu. That is matter for criminals to sort out themselves. It's none of my business.
Re: APC Zoning Of Senate Presidency: Much Ado About Nothing by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
For APC ethnic bigots to know that most Nigerians do not care about their shenanigans. We only care about recovering our stolen mandate.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Blaming Emefiele Instead Of Buhari? / Lagos Dont Deserve The Igbos Tax / Obidients; The Online MC Oluomo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.