Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. (272 Views)

Assassination Attempt On Ike Ekweremadu: Police Parade Suspect (See Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. by Elfree: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgtoqoaWN0

Una happy Sunday ooo my people ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘

So, APC's thugs wants to assassinate their principal's opponent yesterday.

The cult, gangsters and mobsters wants to hang on to power with intimidation, terrorism and assassinations.

When was the last time Nigeria witnessed this level of political assassination?

Meanwhile, we Obidients should get ready to hit the streets to protest INEC for disobeying court order to give Obi access to presidential election data. Gangsters APC scream 😱 about disobeying court orders when it's politically expedience for them. We're about getting signal from our principal🥰🤩😜

Shame on anyone still supporting this party. They're simple thugs.

I will be right back with my buddies 💕 ❤️ 💖 💓 💕

1 Like

Re: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. by Jones4190(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na fake news una like to carry
Re: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. by Greatest100(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
The developers at it again. See the way you spell Epe as EKPE.
Re: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. by Elfree: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Greatest100:
The developers at it again. See the way you spell Epe as EKPE.

I don't need to know how to correctly spell the town. Can you spell mine? Go straight up to hell😡

Meanwhile you call us and pronounced ours as IBOS and don't care to learn how to spell and pronounce whole tribe 😡

And am I obligated to get your town's name perfectly. Damn hypocrite.

And please next time- HOUSE isn't (OUSE) and neither is HAPPY (APPY) PLEASE ALWAYS TRY TO SPELL "AND" SO, I don't think you're taking (HAND)😡😡😡😡😡
Re: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON GRV'S LIFE AT EKPE YESTERDAY. HEAR DIRECTLY FROM HIM. by Elfree: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
Na fake news una like to carry

Did you watch the news? Or you're too poor to afford data why defending APC?

Arise journalists are fake news? OK 👍

Why are you fools obligated to defend your political oppressors that has impoverished you.

I really hope you guys don't have children because you don't deserve any. And some of you, who're parents are totally irresponsible and unfit parents who don't care about the future of your children.

Shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Emerged As The Top 10 Terrorists Group In The World / ATEDO PETERSIDE DECIMATE INEC WITH HIS EVIDENCE: REFUSE TO CONGRATULATE TINUBU. / Supporting anything APC Is like bringing curse to oneself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.