Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos (4105 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by ProtectMyMoney: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
we he

..No individual should take the law into their hands If anyone is aggrieved, go to Court.

Anyone starting an unprovoked attack does not mean he will be around the next second to witness it.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aldol:

Are you blind not to see the threats. Go through BombAttack , Coolsperm etc comments and see countless threats,
I don't know those monikers, please do the needful
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Aldol: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
RZArecta:
have you reported him ? If not, please do so. I'm only reporting what I see personally
Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by BetterHeadline: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu's supporters are terrorists.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aldol:

Your hypocrisy stinks
you're daft boss, you need help
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Aldol: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
RZArecta:
A staunch Tinubu supporter and prominent Nairaland member Batified2023 has promised to go on an arson and terrorism spree by burning igbo owned businesses in Lagos after the March 18th 2023 elections.
He repeatedly used the subject pronoun "we" meaning that a decision could already have been made by higher authorities within the APC as a party in support of this impending carnage though it has not been verified yet but we sane Nigerians pray it is not so.
We will keep you posted in the following days and weeks after the elections to know if the threat was carried out but in the meantime, we urge all security operatives to take proactive measures against this terrorist threat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7607835/fellow-ohanaeze-ndigbo-pls-stay/1#121685636
But if I may ask, why are you scared of a mere threat, Yoruba are cowards na
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by JAMO84: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol me ? Lmfao can never be me ...

How Igbos handled the election and the outcome threw you guys off balance ...all your predicted reaction failed woefully ... Lmfao you are just looking for what to grip on too

Igbos on APC have every right to looby for what ever position they want ...but Igbo nation ? Na that would never happen ...we are constitutionally entitled to 6 ministers minimum that must be given like it or not ... .if there is a way not to appoint Igbos as ministers I would so much love it ... because if the court fails to do the right thing and Tinubu rules for 4 years ...it would obviously be worse than what we have
It will be worse in your family house only, not Nigeria
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Johnjustice: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:

His real name is chinedu, he is an IPOB clandestine operative, his plan is to derail the beautiful development plans of Sanwo Olu, Sanwo Olu is clearly taking Lagos on the path of greatness. They are jealous of the peace and progress in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
RZArecta:
A staunch Tinubu supporter and prominent Nairaland member Batified2023 has promised to go on an arson and terrorism spree by burning igbo owned businesses in Lagos after the March 18th 2023 elections.
He repeatedly used the subject pronoun "we" meaning that a decision could already have been made by higher authorities within the APC as a party in support of this impending carnage though it has not been verified yet but we sane Nigerians pray it is not so.
We will keep you posted in the following days and weeks after the elections to know if the threat was carried out but in the meantime, we urge all security operatives to take proactive measures against this terrorist threat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7607835/fellow-ohanaeze-ndigbo-pls-stay/1#121685636

There is nothing he is doing that has not already been done on a worse scale to ibo businesses in SE.

So why the alarm

1 Like

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:
His own personal opinion

Btw, you should also tell your people to stop taunting others unnecessary. Are you people expecting those you have been attacking to send you chocolates in return?

Una region is in dilapidated situation yet you care less about how to fix it but they interested in happenings elsewhere.

SE una Charity no dey begin from home ni?

A Yoruba urchin's threat is melody to an Igbo ear. He knows they only talk like market women. Anytime, any day, no Igbo man can be subdued by a Yoruba urchin. Keep beating the drums of war to a war tested people, they will oblige you soon enough.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by D1official: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
we have learnt d hard way despite warnings from Ahmadu bello

Now we are wiser, we have igbos a mile n they want to take over our house

Out of other ethic groups in d east, only igbos are obsessed with lagos n always passing their boundaries

U don see any other tribe display madness in lagos like igbos?

U wan do wetin others no dey do so your eye must see wetin others eye no dey see

Many people were foolishly deceived into your Igbo agenda but it was after presidential election that they realize igbos handshake don dey pass elbow so u must b cut to size
So the people slaughtering your people in mile 12 all these while are igbos?. Just dey play, no just start Wetin una no go finish.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
let’s see your worst
igbos are not going anywhere go and ask kano indigenes,we will keep on buying up ur lands and fùcking ur useless women ode grin
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
D1official:

So the people slaughtering your people in mile 12 all these while are igbos?. Just dey play, no just start Wetin una no go finish.
he can't do shit na moronic idiot from one oshagbo slum claiming lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

There is nothing he is doing that has not already been done on a worse scale to ibo businesses in SE.

So why the alarm
those committing such atrocities in the SE are already correctly being treated like terrorists, BATified2023 shouldn't escape such treatment after he carries out his threats
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Ezmans: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
I will do the same, it take madness to cure another madness
politicians are deceiving you, be ready to defend what you said

1 Like

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Jones4190(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kingofmykingdom:

Is this you?
do I look like a hungry man to you
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
do I look like a hungry man to you

I challenge you, can we giveaway $200. Let’s make a post and giveaway $200 now.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Jones4190(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kingofmykingdom:

I challenge you, can we giveaway $200. Let’s make a post and giveaway $200 now.
No let make it $1000 instead Mr Gala seller
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by SenatePresdo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:
I will do the same, it take madness to cure another madness

You people should try it, we will help you guys and burn down Lagos to ground zero.

Shopping complex
Schools
BRT
Trains
Govt buildings
Name it..

Na una go still shout Yoruba Ronu..

Start what you can't finish, and we will cut each other down to size.

Lagos??Not even Kano, but Lagos??

Try and see.. nuff said.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by RulerIAm(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
oyin44:

They themselves have rejected south east..

They prefer to live and die in south west
una de jump jump sha. I'm Delta but I just de look all of una de run mouth. If e burst now, una nor go fit stand. So make igbos nor vote? Or what exactly is the crime they have committed? Just tell me

1 Like

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
u guys shld stop all dis tribal bashing oo!

Both Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso are all friends oo!

d earlier u knw, d better!
Peace
cool
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by marostan(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Post it on your Facebook screenshot it n post here then get 1 million from me if u get mind

I go add the least 100k to it. Making it 1.1M. Make he post am. Werey dey disguise. Mtchwwww
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
RZArecta:
those committing such atrocities in the SE are already correctly being treated like terrorists, BATified2023 shouldn't escape such treatment after he carries out his threats

Then wait for BATified2023 to be proscribed first. Otherwise you are targeting an innocent man.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by bdon123(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
let’s see d worst u igbos can do
This guy is paid by tinubu team since before election....dont take him serious.He is doing d work he was sent to do...whichbis cause chaos
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by bdon123(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
RulerIAm:
una de jump jump sha. I'm Delta but I just de look all of una de run mouth. If e burst now, una nor go fit stand. So make igbos nor vote? Or what exactly is the crime they have committed? Just tell me
Na mumu kids that dont know anything....they jst sad that LP won lagos n very afraid for sanwo
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by OkoAmarashy: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nobody is killing anybody. All these threats are empty noise.

Lagos belongs to Yorubas and Igbos are free to live and do business. Igbos also must learn to respect their Yoruba hosts and benefactors without insulting and denigrating them.
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by OkoAmarashy: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You people should try it, we will help you guys and burn down Lagos to ground zero.

Shopping complex
Schools
BRT
Trains
Govt buildings
Name it..

Na una go still shout Yoruba Ronu..

Start what you can't finish, and we will cut each other down to size.

Lagos Not even Kano, but Lagos??

Try and see.. nuff said.

You make too much noise
Start tonight

1 Like

Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Bede2u(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Are you now scared?

Afterall Lagos is no man's land, nah una papa own am.
its like you guys in that lagos want to be sitting at home every Monday abi? Make una dey try igbos. No dey your dey just dey play
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
why you hate to do your business in igboland like this you this igbo animal?

‘Hate to do business in ‘Igboland’’!? How did you come about this ridiculous assertion that Igbo hate doing business in Alaigbo!? Or was this the topic of discussion in your last coven of winches meeting!?

There are many indicators that lend credence to the assertion that, despite all the obstacles placed in our way…both overtly and covertly, the south-east is doing well comparatively and is one of the least poorest regions in Nigeria…if not the least poorest! As a region, we’re also doing a lot better than most if not all of our peers in terms of HDIs! And all this has been happening while greedy, bigoted, murderous and power-hungry bastards have been hogging the presidency of ‘one Nigeria’ for the better part of our 62+ years as a ‘independent’ country!

Have you been to the great industrial estates of Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba!? I doubt if you have, hence your stark ignorance! For some funny reason, you seem to think life starts and ends in Lagos! You need to get out more….broaden your horizons so you don’t sound so insular and uneducated!

I’m sure you’ve also heard that a lot of the containers coming into Nigeria through our seaports end up in the east! I’m also sure you’ve seen air traffic numbers for major airports in Nigeria and noted that airports in the south-east do more local flights and have a higher number of local passenger traffic than any other airport in Nigeria after the ones in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and maybe one or two others. Does this sound like a region its people hate to do business in!?

I’ll overlook the ‘animal’ jab as it appears you have a limited vocabulary and limited capacity to reason logically! wink
Re: Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos by Chindozy: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
we have learnt d hard way despite warnings from Ahmadu bello

Now we are wiser, we have igbos a mile n they want to take over our house

Out of other ethic groups in d east, only igbos are obsessed with lagos n always passing their boundaries

U don see any other tribe display madness in lagos like igbos?

U wan do wetin others no dey do so your eye must see wetin others eye no dey see

Many people were foolishly deceived into your Igbo agenda but it was after presidential election that they realize igbos handshake don dey pass elbow so u must b cut to size

Why do some of you indulge in self destruction as if what you are asking for breaks out and you will survive it? Quietly live ur life, vote for whoever u choose to vote for and allow others do the same. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Keeps Mute As Supporters Drag Pastor Kumuyi For Praying For Nigeria / Supeme Court Removes Celestine Omehia,rotimi Amaechi In As Rivers State Governor / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Local And Foreign Investors , Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.