Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM (2425 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Nigerians Descended On Ukraine President After He Congratulated Tinubu / Nigeria Has Descended To A Full Pledged Banana Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Zincfingers: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
LP is the new Nazi
Lagos election is existential to the stability of Yoruba land. We must never allow fascists a foothold in the SW. They should carry their barbaric politics to their evil forest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by FisifunKododada: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu baby grin grin

I thought she said she doesn't need her fans undecided

Her fans will make her realize that they can make her an upcoming actress grin

They're not her fans. They're okoros who don't even watch Yoruba movies. They are children of hate, bitterness and perdition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Na Your god na.

This kriminal cant be a god...

GODS are beautiful and healthy looking...

Gods are not Junkies...

Abeg, no make me laugh! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by lebienconnu: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
The Zombidiots have practically become digital terrorists. They forge documents, spread fake news and bully anyone for refusing to be a zombie. Make we de look am de go sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Laughing at your FOOLISHNESS I guess. 😠

Wagwanbrethren:

Abeg, no make me laugh! 🤣
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

I'm laughing at the fact that Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Villa12(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

guy shame no dey catch you? Most of your fellow zombidients don run commot for nairaland after Obi defeat at the polls. You still dey here dey disgrace your ancestors. Nawa 4 u o guy. Try get small shame biko

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota and many other zombies don run commot after Obi was disgracefully defeated at the polls coming out third as rightly said by prof Chukwuma Soludo😀

Anyway, continue your wailing while Tinubu lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thiefnubuu is not going to be President. Just watch... and understand that if Buhari with all his evil couldn't suppress the IGBOs.. thiefnubuu is a pig. You can't even test...

Villa12:
guy shame no dey catch you? Most of your fellow zombidients don run commot for nairaland after Obi defeat at the polls. You still dey here dey disgrace your ancestors. Nawa 4 u o guy. Try get small shame biko

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota and many other zombies don run commot after Obi was disgracefully defeated at the polls coming out third as rightly said by prof Chukwuma Soludo😀

Anyway, continue your wailing while Tinubu lord over you and your entire kindred for good solid 8 years
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
You talked pass this one..during June 12...
.no shaking zombie grin

Wagwanbrethren:

I'm laughing at the fact that Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You talked pass this one..during June 12...
.no shaking zombie grin

But una boast about winning election, still Dem kick Obi head comot! 🤣🤣
Sore losers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by ImperialYoruba: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
We need a solution to the cancer called ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Villa12(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu is not going to be President. Just watch... and understand that if Buhari with all his evil couldn't suppress the IGBOs.. thiefnubuu is a pig. You can't even test...

Your fellow zombies don leave you waka. Guy go borrow shame abeg. Nothing you go talk wey go make sense to anybody again because you be failure as per na Obi you go follow.

Success has many friends but failure is an orphan.

Biko no dey disgrace your ancestors abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2023
That name zombie, dey pain una die.

E dey sweet me as Obidents give una that name.

Zombie
Miscreants
Urchins..

You represent the dregs of society. You are pathetic fools, who only rejoice over people's misery. But be rest assured, you will cry last and be pained forever

You voted thiefnubuu, because you were paid to do so...and so shall you also be paid to support Seyi thiefnubuu and his son..and grandson. Even at that the name Tinubu, is a disgrace to a country that is already doomed to fail. Things are already aligned as it should be

You will regret and beg for forgiveness like LASTMA ..and Nobody will hear your foolish cry. Useless Agbado Miscreant BEAST.

Villa12:
Your fellow zombies don leave you waka. Guy go borrow shame abeg. Nothing you go talk wey go make sense to anybody again because you be failure as per na Obi you go follow.

Success has many friends but failure is an orphan.

Biko no dey disgrace your ancestors abeg
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Thiefnubuu has been sworn in abi?

You are truly myopic and dense...
grin

Wagwanbrethren:

But una boast about winning election, still Dem kick Obi head comot! 🤣🤣
Sore losers..
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by plaindealer: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2023
As they say, backward, stone age, uncivilized and underdeveloped, crude and crass ibo people should never be allowed to participate in democratic and civilized events like voting and elections.

What a bunch of uncivilized animals.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Villa12(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
That name zombie, dey pain una die.

E dey sweet me as Obidents give una that name.

Zombie
Miscreants
Urchins..

You represent the dregs of society. You are pathetic fools, who only rejoice over people's misery. But be rest assured, you will cry last and be pained forever

You voted thiefnubuu, because you were paid to do so...and so shall you also be paid to support Seyi thiefnubuu and his son..and grandson. Even at that the name Tinubu, is a disgrace to a country that is already doomed to fail. Things are already aligned as it should be

You will regret and beg for forgiveness like LASTMA ..and Nobody will hear your foolish cry. Useless Agbado Miscreant BEAST.

your life and that of your entire family will never know peace if i wasn't paid to support Tinubu. Amen

But if i was paid to support Tinubu then it will be my portion and that of my family. Amen

Btw, you are a failure guy, nobody give a hoot of a failed entity like you. Your fellow zombies don go hide in shame😀
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Villa12(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu has been sworn in abi?

You are truly myopic and dense...
grin

Your family will die untimely death when Tinubu get sworn in by May 29th as the 16th president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Say Amen if e sure for your papa say Tinubu will not be sworn in😀
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Mugu dey cry...its too early...

The real tears are loading...

Villa12:
Your family will die untimely death when Tinubu get sworn in by May 29th as the 16th president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Say Amen if e sure for your papa say Tinubu will not be sworn in😀

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Ogbeni..cry more!

All these rants doesnt change what is obvious about you agbado beasts.

You go still dey cry...

be ready for the Lagoon...as that will be your last attempt at redemption...
grin grin grin

Villa12:
your life and that of your entire family will never know peace if i wasn't paid to support Tinubu. Amen

But if i was paid to support Tinubu then it will be my portion and that of my family. Amen

Btw, you are a failure guy, nobody give a hoot of a failed entity like you. Your fellow zombies don go hide in shame😀
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by fehintiola324: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2023
I can't even get the head or the tail of the video, all these so called vloggers wannabe.I can't even get the head or the tail of the video, all these so called vloggers wannabe....
Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Villa12(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Mugu dey cry...its too early...

The real tears are loading...

Hahahahaha

Bunch of serial losers😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM by Yaribanzaonic: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
You still dey cry even in ya fake victory.
You will still cry blood
cheesy.

Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Bunch of serial losers😀

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Sanwoolu & Malian Drug Lord Spotted In Guinea-conakry / Senate To Move Against Illegal Migration / Is Nigeria Still Sovereign?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.