Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? (564 Views)

My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / I Want To Design Website FREE For Everybody Interested In Doing Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? by yungchap(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hello NLanders,

Lets share which internet business we are currently doing online. To make this simple, you'll have to answer these questions below:

a. Name of the internet business

b. Why you choose that particular business

c. Have you made any money with it ( you can share how much if you like, if you have not, simply state that you haven't).

Thanks.
Re: Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? by yungchap(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
Let me take the lead by sharing mine below,

a. I’m currently into two types of internet businesses. They are Information marketing and Examination Online Business. But still willing to tapping into more internet businesses so as to maximize my income. Though I have once been into Multi level marketing (MLM) and have earned from the business too. smiley

b. I chose Examination Online Business because is very lucrative, it requires little effort and the service is very demanding.

c. Yes i have made a lot of money from the Examination online business with earnings of over #60,000 from just few months of starting the business. As for the Information marketing business, I have just lunch my ebook to the market few days ago and the ebook contains everything about the Examination Online business.You can click on my signature below to get more details about the ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? by yungchap(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hello Friends,

Does it means there is no one making money online aside from me? Because the contributions are not coming.
Re: Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? by yomalex(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2011
I trade on betonmarkets, football betting and Info-marketing.
I like it because I can do it in my spare time and enjoy myself for the rest of the day.
And I make cool money from it.
Re: Which Internet Business Are You Currently Doing Online? by yungchap(m): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2011
@Yomalex,

Thanks for your contribution. Still waiting for more contributions,

(1) (Reply)

Get Customised Sms F: / Granite And Marble / Get Brazilian Wavy Hair; 10 Inches For N7700,:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.