Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Government.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Government.... (165 Views)

Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? / Photos:"injured" Governor Fayose Addressing Ekiti People At The Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Government.... by MILLERMannn: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
The government is making life unbearable for the civil servant and monthly salary earner sure to this naira crisis. It is the salary earners that are bearing this grunt. It is as if the government is established to punish it staffers. It is only the business owners that one can find money with nowadays and they are not ready to give anybody.
Why does government delight in making life unbearable for its staffers? Since last week Friday I have been unable to buy what I need on the ground level- pepper, fish, melon and so on, you need cash to purchase them.
Why does the government delight in doing this?
Why am I even born in this country, Oh God?
Nigerian life and life expectancy depend on the policy of it's government. I can't blame people for traveling out of the country.
Re: The Government.... by jkpbestseries: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigerian government

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins 2023 Recruitment / Obaseki Disclaims All Disengagement Letters To Ambrose Alli Varsity Workers* / Edo Govt Directs Ambrose Alli University Mgt To Retrieve Illegal Sack Letters*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.