Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George (20520 Views)

INEC denies appointing Femi Odubiyi as ICT head / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by DMerciful(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2023
So if someone physically turned of the system or put a virus in the central server, can't it affect the entire servers and their ability to upload?

Even without doing anything, someone who has ties to a presidential candidate shouldn't be in such critical position
Mylove55:
This pig is still confused,
How can one ICt man will rigged election in Nigeria,
Even inec chairman himself can not do it,
Oh, odubiyi was in all poling unit in nigeria
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mickykarim: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2023
WHERE IS THIS STUPID OLD FOOL SPEAKING FROM, Ghana I SUPPOSE?

A shameless dough head.

1 Like

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Charly68: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2023
I hope this old man won't kill himself because of Tinubu . He has come up with another theory again..

1 Like

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by aestake: 4:50am On Mar 13, 2023
dapsoneh:
Baba Bode George, we wish you well in your sojourn to Togo
Your hatred for Tinubu won't bring you back
Lagos won't miss u
Funsho Williams not happy with you.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by NewFolm4(m): 4:54am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

The election which they rigged and falsified will soon be overturned and the rightful owner (Peter Obi) will be made President.

this mumu still believe that Obituary won with his 6 senators out of 109 seats.
What are these obediots smoking?
Can't you just look at those numbers of representatives & senators and arrive at a logical conclusion. Awon Werey, awon olodo, simple arithmetic they know not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Shattuck(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Weyrey 200milliom people living in the East abi, una go still cry blood, it is not our fault victory is alway avoiding the Igbos.

For 1st time Majority become losers just becos of Igbos joined them. BAT will succeed and enemies in Nigeria & diaspora will be put to shame.
you are getting older by the day you need to sit down and think about what you want to do with the rest of your life, I no dey see you as it is a faceless forum, I no know where you dey stay, but I know you are not happy with your life, this cannot be your dream when you were growing up to grow up just to be this useless and unproductive, sit down and think about the rest of what is left of your life you don dey old dey go.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Munamu:

Are u not the one being daft here? The man heads the ICT unit,and the bone of contention is why the results were not uploaded directly from the server.
so, is no more from poling unit to server,
The law only say from poling unit to server,
Nothing anyone can do to manipulate the result once transmitted from poling unit to server,
From server to irev is irrelevant
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Shattuck:
you are getting older by the day you need to sit down and think about what you want to do with the rest of your life, I no dey see you as it is a faceless forum, I no know where you dey stay, but I know you are not happy with your life, this cannot be your dream when you were growing up to grow up just to be this useless and unproductive, sit down and think about the rest of what is left of your life you don dey old dey go.
is it obi.diot that will make his life better,
Obidunce that is not qualified to be a local government chairman in Lagos
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Ikpaitid: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Is Bode George still in Nigeria?
Didn't Mr George say that he will relocate to Biafra if Tinubu wins?

1 Like

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
That was the guy who shut the BVAS for ensure that the presidential results are not uploaded directly from the polling units.

We are beginning to identify members of the evil structure that APC usually brags about.

Na judiciary remain now.
mumu full nigeria,
So the guy use juju for all the presiding officers not transmit result from their poling unit
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2023
MrPADDY:

He isn't one ICT man. He's the Director of ICT, INEC. He controls everything digital. He does not need to be in physical location to carry out his tasks. For instance, he generate passwords of all the BVAS. He can enable or disable a BVAS from his office. He can disable connections between BVAS, IREV and the server. He controls the functionality and disfunctionality of INEC electronic devices.

The question is why did a former commissioner for Science and technology in Lagos state, a politician, and a follower of Tinubu find his way into INEC as director of ICT if not for the purpose of rigging election for his master?
how did your obi.diot see the results he is checking in Inec server if presiding officers did not transmit result from poling unit to Inec server,
Nobody distorted inec server from poling unit
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are really fantastically daft. Someone who is head of ICT and you ate asking how he rigged election when results couldn't be uploaded on BVAS for presidential, but could be uploaded for senate and HOR.
why apc scored more in national assembly results than in presidencial result,
That is a clear rigging by obi and atiku
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by samfrancis1(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
How did this man, former Commissioner in Lagos State, find his way into INEC, not just any Department but a critical one like ICT?
Qualifications and hardwork bro…

1 Like

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by samfrancis1(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
How did this man, former Commissioner in Lagos State, find his way into INEC, not just any Department but a critical one like ICT?
Qualifications and hardwork bro… chairman couldn’t have been head trader from onitsha Anambra na..

1 Like

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by dapsoneh: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
aestake:

Funsho Williams not happy with you.
whos funsho williams
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Spray:

If you are wiser enough which I know you are not, you should know that one person can control a domain or a portal nationwide
how come our vote tally with what presiding officers transmit from poling unit to Inec server
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by cmikel: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2023
This February 25th election was the biggest scam played to the people of Nigeria.

It is celebrated by those who it favour but it is a catastrophic dent on the image and democratic face of Africa.

This scam was Played by those who are extremely desperate and without any regard to any process.

Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Some people like you behave as you are a fool, you are asking how head of ICT department can rig, you are completely living in analog time, the reason he can rig is what make us not to view the result in real time, and give wrong code to those who may want to transmit it.

but obi. Diot is checking the same result in Inec server,
Okay, odubiyi also use juju on majority of us to vote for tinubu.
Your mu.mu no get part two
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

I dare you to put your life on the line. Tinubu will not be President.
He will be charged in the obedient government and will pay for his crime.
If you are not careful, you won't survive what is coming.
you're not tired of be foo.lish by now.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Mylove55(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Munamu:

Are u not the one being daft here? The man heads the ICT unit,and the bone of contention is why the results were not uploaded directly from the server.
but your obi.diot is checking the same result from Inec server
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Pandev(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
benheaven:

ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS EVIL, MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM HIS HOUSE.
Amennnnnnnnnnnn cool
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by reddingtonblack: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Shattuck:

its common knowledge i stay in Lagos cheesy you don't supernatural power to tell a Nigerian is not happy even if you are making the money so many around you are down and probably look up to you, Bro if what you are asking is for me to brood becos i am not were i dream to be then you don't even know ... i am a realist and have out grown dreams the earlier people open there eye and face there reality the better.
Na God dey elevate man coupled with potentials, it is not by thinking, you brood tew much you go get BP remember you aint getting younger aburo.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Coolgent(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Mylove55:
This pig is still confused,
How can one ICt man will rigged election in Nigeria,
Even inec chairman himself can not do it,
Oh, odubiyi was in all poling unit in nigeria

A word of advice...
Stop referring human as pig.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by kolas88(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Is this senseless man still in Nigeria Bastard that cannot keep to simple promise of relocating out of Nigeria if his Boss ( ASIWAJU) wins
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by samfrancis1(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Coolgent:

A word of advice...
Stop referring human as pig.
for people who tag there country zoo.. what could love in the zoo if not animals.. so the guy up there might not be far from true.. understand what you tak…
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by Donedeal1(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Lamenting+Wailing=Depression

Baba. Bode come and start going

Before you become a nuisance.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by BurialGround: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Losers

You won't benefit more than those you're calling losers even in Tinubu government.

How will INEC fraudulently transfer and Igbo man that was heading the ICT to Enugwu and replaced him with a politician and Tinubu right man?
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by BurialGround: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Charly68:
I hope this old man won't kill himself because of Tinubu . He has come up with another theory again..

Which theory?

How can an APC card carrying member be appointed as INEC ICT Director?
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by BurialGround: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
for people who tag there country zoo.. what could love in the zoo if not animals.. so the guy up there might not be far from true.. understand what you tak…

Rest at least you have voted for a man who never believed in one Nigeria. The world can now see how intelligent you're.
Re: Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George by BurialGround: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2023
HomoDroid:

Oga, take it easy calling someone a name that can easily transpose! Now tell this house how rigging is concluded by preventing upload of results for some hours? You mean that will give him access to alter all the Forms EC8A across the nation and collate all the results across every LGA and States? Common, let's think critically!

Those who claim INEC Chairman rigged the results, how did he force, blackmail, or use juju to make all 37 SCOPES and RECs dance to his tune just by snapping his fingers? Remember that source documents exist, which such rigging will have to contend with!

We Nigerians are just too naive and gullible!

Just say that you're naive and gullible don't include NIGERIANS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police To Seize Vehicles With Tinted Glasses / Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.