Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. (405 Views)

Bwala: Afegbua Is A Nonentity In APC, Desperately Seeking My Attention / Olujimi Emerges 2020 'Female Senator Of The Year' (Pics) / Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. by ogaemma: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Disclosing this in statement, Afegbua’s family said: “The Afegbua family of Edo state has confirmed the demise of the first woman senator in Nigeria, Senator Franca Afegbua, whose sad event occurred this morning, Sunday, March 12, 2023.

“She combined beauty and brain during her service to Nigeria. Funeral details will be announced by the family soon,” the family said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-nigerias-first-female-senator-franca-afegbua-is-dead/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. by kolafolabi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
RIP to the first female Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. My condolences to the family of the deceased.
Re: Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. by Dreal1247: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Exit time. Earlier we understand the reality of death, the better our humble service to humanity. May her soul RIP.
Re: Nigeria’s First Female Senator, Franca Afegbua Is Dead. She Died On Sunday. by XAUBulls: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
ogaemma:
Disclosing this in statement, Afegbua’s family said: “The Afegbua family of Edo state has confirmed the demise of the first woman senator in Nigeria, Senator Franca Afegbua, whose sad event occurred this morning, Sunday, March 12, 2023.

“She combined beauty and brain during her service to Nigeria. Funeral details will be announced by the family soon,” the family said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-nigerias-first-female-senator-franca-afegbua-is-dead/
Gosh! I didn't know she had passed on. An iconic woman.

(1) (Reply)

“vote For LP Because My Brother Was Not Assassinated In Vain”, Professor Chukwu / States To Generate And Distribute Electricity In Amended Constitution / The Violence In Lagos And My Fears For The Future – ETIM ETIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.