Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can (3921 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Being Black In Berlin/germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Women can now swim topless in Berlin’s swimming pools. The move reflects Germany’s tradition of nudity

The move is being hailed as a step forward for gender equality in the German capital. https://cnn.it/3T8g7eW

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Nwodosis(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Provided it will not lead to drowning of men.

21 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2023

10 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Holybaddo: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
On my way to Berlin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by mymadam(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybaddo:

So wetin u dey go do exactly? Baad guy 🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by thesicilian: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have noticed that women only want to be equal to men when it suits them. When the war broke out in Ukraine I was watching to see if any of the feminists would stand their ground and demand to go to war like the men, but instead they all scampered to safety with the little children while the men stayed back to defend their country.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by MMempire(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
thesicilian:
I have noticed that women only want to be equal to men when it suits them. When the war broke out in Ukraine I was watching to see if any of the feminists would stand their ground and demand to go to war like the men, but instead they all scampered to safety with the little children while the men stayed back to defend their country.
Feminist wants equal rights, but not equal death.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
They want to reveal their secret most of them no get pillar to make those twins for front stand again.. e don turn to wall of jericho that fell down flat.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by nanakgh(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Next thing the women will start complaining men are ogling and constantly staring at their huge, succulent udders, and it's making them uncomfortable. These men will be labelled 'pool creeps' and others. And we'll be back to square one

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Emmanuel909090: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by MVLOX(m): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Na wa ooo... Morality is almost non existent again
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by udede(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Hmmmmm i dey go swim for Berlin
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Gadafii: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2023
You see Germany, I must live or school there very soon 😎😎😎πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by siofra(f): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:

Women are not equal to men in physical strength, dear. Even the dumbest idiot on earth knows this.

Sorry, try again with another thing.πŸ˜’
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by MissSlimbody(f): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2023
The same women will still complain of men staring at their boobs in no distant time undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by thesicilian: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
siofra:

Women are not equal to men in physical strength, dear. Even the dumbest idiot on earth knows this.

Sorry, try again with another thing.πŸ˜’
Lol. Obviously you are not even as smart as the dumbest idiot on earth, otherwise you'd realize the war is not fought with physical strength.

And besides true feminists (not the "strong, independent" Nigerian kind that only recognise their "weaker status" when it comes to paying bills ) don't even agree that men are stronger than women

5 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by padi94(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2023
The extent to which dey take this equality is quite commendable Nd worrisome
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Sweetvie: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Holybaddo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Soon they'll start complaining about ogling oooo.
Women is a totally different entire headache.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by siofra(f): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Obviously you are not even as smart as the dumbest idiot on earth, otherwise you'd realize the war is not fought with physical strength.

And besides true feminists (not the "strong, independent" Nigerian kind that only recognise their "weaker status" when it comes to paying bills ) don't even agree that men are stronger than women

You're lying and you sound like a semiliterate.

Do you know how stupid you sound saying wars are not fought with physical strength Maybe if you had said wars are not fought with only physical strength, you'd sound a bit saner undecided

Don't let your bias make you sound like a blubbering fool, dear. Carrying a gun to shoot down enemies, requires a lot of physical strength that even some men don't have and are not capable of. Or carrying a gun doesn't require physical strength, it requires only mental strength Now you see how idiotic your reply was?

And yes men are physically stronger than men, they have more muscle than women.

These feminists on Quora will prove you wrong. They agree men are physically stronger than women. It's basic biology and it's backed by science. I'm not surprised you don't know that. I doubt if you know anything undecided
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Is-it-sexist-to-consider-that-men-are-physically-stronger-than-women&ved=2ahUKEwjVz9mZtNj9AhUblP0HHS9fD5oQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1H7dWKSTCxudNGVFfsSCnP
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by thesicilian: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
siofra:

Do you know how stupid you sound saying wars are not fought with physical strength Maybe if you had said wars are not fought with only physical strength, you'd sound a bit saner undecided

Don't let your bias make you sound like a blubbering fool, dear. Carrying a gun to shoot down enemies, requires a lot of physical strength that even some men don't have and are not capable of. Or carrying a gun doesn't require physical strength, it requires only mental strength Now you see how idiotic your reply was?

These feminists on Quora will prove you wrong. They agree men are physically stronger than women. It's basic biology and it's backed by science. I'm not surprised you don't know that. I doubt if you know anything undecided
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Is-it-sexist-to-consider-that-men-are-physically-stronger-than-women&ved=2ahUKEwjVz9mZtNj9AhUblP0HHS9fD5oQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1H7dWKSTCxudNGVFfsSCnP
Give it a rest babe, defending ignorance only makes you sound duller.

5 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Authoreety: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2023
I need visa to germany

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2023
siofra:

Sorry, try again with another thing. ]
you just called yourself an idiot ......signing out✈

3 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2023
siofra:

And what of driving fighter jets
are women also handicapped in that aspect, you can't demand full equity yet input some Terms and Conditions where it suits you ......signing out✈

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by SporaD8: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
"Fighting for Equalities where 'Terms & Conditions' Apply, is an unforgivable Iniquities!!!"

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by hopefulLandlord: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2023
siofra:

Not all soldiers fighting for Ukraine and Russia in this war are using physical strength. many of these soldiers are cooks, drivers, medics, spotters for snipers, snipers, intelligence, pilots, artillery, MLRS launchers, tankers etc

All these require little to no strength during duty

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by juniorstar(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na to turn life guard oo if Bobby neva tire you...
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Something that has been going on for long..
Re: Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can by Martinsmine(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Inside life... Nice update

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy / Travel Alert To Nigeria. / Emergency Appointment Not Replied To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.