Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Emergency Appointment Not Replied To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emergency Appointment Not Replied To (3917 Views)

Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport / Booking For An F1 Emergency Appointment In Lagos Embassy / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by Umarnla: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello everyone , please help , my school resumes on the 23rd of August, I paid for an F1 visa and my appointment is scheduled to 18th of November , I requested an Emergency appointment and I’ve not been responded to in one week.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by anif009(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
You supposed to have requested for expedited appointment within 60 days of resumption into the school, that's why your application haven't been granted.

Mail the school to deffer your admission to Spring 2022 session and make another appointment or use the one you've already booked.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by Chyjoey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Umarnla:
Hello everyone , please help , my school resumes on the 23rd of August, I paid for an F1 visa and my appointment is scheduled to 18th of November , I requested an Emergency appointment and I’ve not been responded to in one week.

Email or call the US help desk with your query. There are a lot of requests and yours may just have been lost inadvertently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by pumpingr(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
anif009:
You supposed to have requested for expedited appointment within 60 days of resumption into the school, that's why your application haven't been granted.

Mail the school to deffer your admission to Spring 2022 session and make another appointment or use the one you've already booked.

You mean they won't grant the request towards the resumption date? I had similar issues... Have mail the embassy but I was mailed that they will get back to me as soon as d decision is made.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by anif009(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yes, they'll not grant it that's how they'll be telling you till your resumption dates lapses.

Mail your school to defer the admission to next session, leave the date or book another one, update the entry date on your DS-160 and DS-160 number on your appointment.

That's what you'll need to do.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by Omobola2652: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello everyone. I need help from whoever is capable of helping. I got admission for fall 2021 and got an appointment date for oct 15 whereas school would resume Aug 23rd. I applied for emergency appointment like 2 weeks ago( abuja embassy). I am yet to get a reply. I have sent mails but the reply I got is it would be attended to in 1-2 working days. Called there no it was just ringing and they were deducting my money. I am very worried. I tried to reschedule but it keeps bringing Jan 2022. Pls gurus in the house what can I do!?
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by anif009(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
All you have to do are;

1. Contact your school to defer your admission to Spring 2022.

2. Re-fill your DS-160 form to change the entry date and the admission term.

3. Update your appointment by inserting the new DS-160 ref code so that it'll be tally for with your new DS-160 form.

4. Go for your interview.

Your application for emergency will be soon denied because you have to applied for it at least 60 days to your resumption for the program at the school. To avoid wasting your time, follow those steps.

Omobola2652:
Hello everyone. I need help from whoever is capable of helping. I got admission for fall 2021 and got an appointment date for oct 15 whereas school would resume Aug 23rd. I applied for emergency appointment like 2 weeks ago( abuja embassy). I am yet to get a reply. I have sent mails but the reply I got is it would be attended to in 1-2 working days. Called there no it was just ringing and they were deducting my money. I am very worried. I tried to reschedule but it keeps bringing Jan 2022. Pls gurus in the house what can I do!?
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by Julietague(f): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need help. My request to schedule an emergency was denied and I got another mail saying that the request will be responded to within 1 to 2 working days. What should I do, please?
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by anif009(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Julietague:
Hello everyone, please I need help. My request to schedule an emergency was denied and I got another mail saying that the request will be responded to within 1 to 2 working days. What should I do, please?

wait for that 1-2 working days and see what's going to happen, but I doubt it once it has been already denied nothing can happen again.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by harbidemy: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Hello everyone, please i need your advise i want to expedite my appointment day at US embassy, school will resume Jan 10 2022.
1. should i apply for the emergency now or wait till the 60 days mentioned in the embassy page
2. What date should i put on "Tentative Travel Date" column
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by anif009(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
harbidemy:
Hello everyone, please i need your advise i want to expedite my appointment day at US embassy, school will resume Jan 10 2022.
1. should i apply for the emergency now or wait till the 60 days mentioned in the embassy page
2. What date should i put on "Tentative Travel Date" column

You can still apply now Maybe they'll respond to it because the 60days interval had already close. Thou I requested for expedited appointment 30th of Oct. And it was approved on the 1st of Nov. and the starting date of the class is on the 10th of Jan. 2022.

The tentative date is the date you filled in your DS160 form as arrival. Which means the date you intended to arrival in the US is your tentative date.

Good luck.
Re: Emergency Appointment Not Replied To by harbidemy: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you..I appreciate your response.

(1) (Reply)

Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can / p / How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.