Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) (11980 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Dear INEC..

PLEASE FIX ALL THOSE TECHNOLOGY GLITCHES BEFORE SATURDAY, BOTH WITH THE CSRVS-SYSTEM AND WITH THE IREV-PORTAL...

Put all your system in place,, and give us smooth AND WELL VERIFIED elections this coming Saturday..
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by honestivo(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2023
of fake results
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by lilhoodie(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2023
This is not right re-configuring the BVAS that is tampering with the evidence
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by COdeGenesis: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2023
KingsCity:
Problem is thousands are blurred and not readable

A few are pictures of other things not results
E.g Picture of a girl was uploaded as result for one PU

Some have alterations and obvious signs of manipulation

Most of the results are not the signed results from the PU. Most results on the server are falsified results. INEC is such a useless agency
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Lithiumite: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
AdviserOnline:
How do we verify whether or not the information in the BVAS has been tampered with since party representatives were not allowed to witness the re-configuration of the BVAS?

**************************†**

Get DAILY GIFT from us. Contact us through the WhatsApp number in my signature.

Every party as their polling agents and every one of them has certified original true copies of the results and accreditation.....all they need do is go verify the physical results they have at hand with what is on the irev, if it doesn't correspond? You then raise alarm but so far INEC as just told you about 170k results out of 176k have been uploaded and I expected every where by now would be awash with the original results where elupee got there imaginary 1m votes per state from or at least the 19 states they have been claiming.

Now they are claiming they are keeping their evidence for the courts...... never seen a bunch of deluded jokers this many in my entire life........INEC noh use irev,INEC noh transmit electronically,now INEC don post results electronically,una still dey shout obi won,rigging but una no fit produce the phantom results you have been claiming
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
adioolayi:
"The INEC commissioner said, “The Electoral Act 2022 makes it clear that every registered political party in conjunction with their candidates have the right to send agents to every polling units in Nigeria. The PDP as a political party deployed a total of 176,588 polling agents. The Labour Party deployed a total of 134,874 polling agents. The NNPP deployed a total of 176,200 while the APC deployed a total of 176,223.

“The commission deployed to 176,666 polling units. So, the political parties deployed more agents to the polling units than the number of polling units that opened. What that means is that each political party got a copy of Form EC 8 which is the polling unit result sheet which is the result sheet that is uploaded into the IReV portal.”

Meaning, if as a political party, your polling unit agents were compromised ...that's your headache.

Naija politics is deep

grin cheesy grin cheesy
so that means all these parties by now have the real figures of the election from their agents and know who the winner is.. because I know we were all allowed to take photos of the final scores after it was written.
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
so that means all these parties by now have the real figures of the election from their agents and know who the winner is.. because I know we were all allowed to take photos of the final scores after it was written.

You dey mind them?

The political parties are using the citizens heads play ping-pong....They all know how things went.

Yes, there were riggings, because, our Electoral processes have not been able to completely eradicate this...but then, the rigging can't be so significant to mar the outcome of the election. They know all these things

1 Like

Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
JASONjnr:

Why are you always digressing from the main topic? If you have issues with CBN, you should call them out ....

The electorates are having issues with INEC and they're calling them out to gives answers to their queries...

Also, you people have been accusing Obidients of being vile and uncouth, but almost all the topics on front-page, I've been reading different abuses on Obidients and on Peter Obi as a person.

It's either you attribute this movement to Igbo movement and complain about Igbos doing this and that or you complain about your lands ..

While you throw the shades and abuse a tribe, you get hailed and want everyone to go home and think about your uncouthness... But you won't be able to take it when the same foul languages is thrown at you ...

Many of us supporting Obi are not even from igbo region ... But you lots attribute it to Igbo just to foil the movement!
Don't mind those hypocrites.
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by techWriter3: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2023
eyelid throat
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2023
adioolayi:

You dey mind them?

The political parties are using the citizens heads play ping-pong....They all know how things went.

Yes, there were riggings, because, our Electoral processes have not been able to completely eradicate this...but then, the rigging can't be so significant to mar the outcome of the election. They know all these things
I believe parties like labour have the case on court and so they are simply biding their time till the next court case where they will release their evidence, while also waiting for all the results to be uploaded..but the truth is I voted here in ph and I know LP won by a landslide. I just checked the portal and the upload picture is blurry, just like every other one because inec know the results will differ from what they announced. I will not undermine the outcome of the court case because even the judge is not stupid. But we will see how things will play out.
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
angry angry

Who cares about fraudulent INEC sef? They should be on the ballot box from now on since they're now a political party.

If they like they can alter the results from the back end server, the rightful winner of the presidential election will still be declared. We don't have any trust in INEC after Mahmood Yakubu colluded with Tinubu to steal the mandate and deceive Nigerians. A new Nigeria must be realised whether urchins like it or not.

By now, any serious and reasonable opposition party should have a copy of it's true and reliable compiled results, nationwide

“The commission deployed to 176,666 polling units. So, the political parties deployed more agents to the polling units than the number of polling units that opened. What that means is that each political party got a copy of Form EC 8 which is the polling unit result sheet which is the result sheet that is uploaded into the IReV portal.”
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by airprinz(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2023
As I am presently, anything that has to do with election in this country I'm done with it,
The energy I have left is to channel it on how to leave this country.

Before the postponement of the gubernatorial election, inec sent me a message that I should endeavour to go and vote for the candidate of my choice at the gubernatorial poll,
After seeing the message, the first thing that stumbled on my mind was that, the presidential election that I went and vote, was the outcome of it positive that I should go and vote at the gubernatorial poll
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
adioolayi:
"The INEC commissioner said, “The Electoral Act 2022 makes it clear that every registered political party in conjunction with their candidates have the right to send agents to every polling units in Nigeria. The PDP as a political party deployed a total of 176,588 polling agents. The Labour Party deployed a total of 134,874 polling agents. The NNPP deployed a total of 176,200 while the APC deployed a total of 176,223.

Meaning, if as a political party, your polling unit agents were compromised ...that's your headache.

Naija politics is deep

grin cheesy grin cheesy
That's the point. Can the agent stop rigging?
And if he refused to sign, the result is still valid. So what exactly is the essence of sending agent to the pu?
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Is INEC really telling Nigerians this for them to believe?

INEC as far as am concerned since 2015, remains a DEPENDENT club house to the rulling party.....

So far, they are not a trusted organisations in Nigeria...

I would rather prefer if Nigeria can pay foreign bodies from US, China, UAE, excluding Britian to conduct elections instead for us because we can NEVER get it right from INEC....

INEC is the epitome of new and old corruption in Nigeria...
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2023
airprinz:
As I am presently, anything that has to do with election in this country I'm done with it,
The energy I have left is to channel it on how to leave the country.

Before the postponement of the gubernatorial election, inec sent me a message that I should endeavour to go and vote for candidates of my choice at the gubernatorial poll,
After seeing the message, the first thing that stumbled on my mind was that, the presidential election I went for, was the outcome of it positive that I should go and vote at the gubernatorial poll

Actually , I won't blame you Bro, but this is the same system of reversed pyschology they ( INEC , APC, PDP) have used over the years against voters..

They create a system that tells us, nothing good can come out of them, and thus cuts off our eagerness to vote which inturn gives them the happy margin to rewrite their results due to low turn out of voters...
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Every Nation is progressing meanwhile the Giant of Africa is not making good effort or showing examples only noise Obi is a Drunkard Tinubu is Druggie Atiku is A ..... Who cares M'Muslim Ticket the problem has not being solved Corruption from INEC and Violence from Wike state changing result to suit himself. 93million people registered to vote 25m came out to vote because the system is not helping then you rigged election keep going in Circles you will become the Laughing stock and you will all regret. Stray bullet go touch you if you like dey sleep for your house. If you call a spade what it is forget if it's painted to your colour. Evil keep happening and you think talking without actions or supporting Party because of money my fellow countryman and woMan shame is what you will inherit from the cause of not getting it right
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Lithiumite: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

I didn't read your comment before I submitted mine above.
There may be truth in the allegations that Mahmood Yakubu merely used aged Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal, his kinsmen, in Aso Rock.

Same tinubu everyone insulted as being used and dumped and how he was getting the trouncing of his life by same Buhari cabal.........
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by mudolak(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2023
AdviserOnline:
How do we verify whether or not the information in the BVAS has been tampered with since party representatives were not allowed to witness the re-configuration of the BVAS?

**************************†**

Get DAILY GIFT from us. Contact us through the WhatsApp number in my signature.
Original results sheets frm polling unit is in ur party hand
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by raohydariredy: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Once you have got were given your actual assets agent license, the next step is to create a plan on your business. propnex commission You can pick out to art work with actual property organizations in your preliminary days to advantage a few enjoy in advance than beginning your non-public real property employer.
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Ok
Election will hold this Saturday
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2023
JASONjnr:

Why are you always digressing from the main topic? If you have issues with CBN, you should call them out ....

The electorates are having issues with INEC and they're calling them out to gives answers to their queries...

Also, you people have been accusing Obidients of being vile and uncouth, but almost all the topics on front-page, I've been reading different abuses on Obidients and on Peter Obi as a person.

It's either you attribute this movement to Igbo movement and complain about Igbos doing this and that or you complain about your lands ..

While you throw the shades and abuse a tribe, you get hailed and want everyone to go home and think about your uncouthness... But you won't be able to take it when the same foul languages is thrown at you ...

Many of us supporting Obi are not even from igbo region ... But you lots attribute it to Igbo just to foil the movement!
thanks bro, I am an igala man from kogi state and I love obi die
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by makavalley(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is the problem of this tribal bigots , they are so blinded by tribe very myopic mindset and stone age mentality... The moment one supports PO he/she is Igbo automatically
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by boldtruthalways: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Festus, you are a total disgrace. You all and Mahmood will rot in jail. You signed a memo that results will be unloaded in real time from polling units but you all failed woefully. Nigerians will not allow you guys to get away with this mess. Just watch!
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by wilyparker(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2023

1 Share

Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2023
adioolayi:

Naija politics is deep

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thoughtful cool
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Well done INEC and congratulations on the best elections ever conducted in the history of Nigeria. I am hoping the gubernatorial will even be better
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by REIIGN(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) by airprinz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Actually , I won't blame you Bro, but this is the same system of reversed pyschology they ( INEC , APC, PDP) have used over the years against voters..

They create a system that tells us, nothing good can come out of them, and thus cuts off our eagerness to vote which inturn gives them the happy margin to rewrite their results due to low turn out of voters...
It's only God that will punish them for playing with our intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Awarded Best-Governor By The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation / Moment Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.