Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) (32969 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by chloedogie(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2023
internationalman:

Lie, worse and believed are the correct words to use respectively

Like Tinubu like followers. See the way you balablu and bulaba all over your comment.

He can't say this guy lie too much. The correct word is lies.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
How the evil party rigged this presidential election is still a question that I will leave for my generation to find answers to. Well, Nigeria is presidentless at the moment....
Lol
Or deh
Keep leaving in your delusion grin
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by GeneralDae: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2023
kelmicheal:
How can you occipy a number 1 position all by yourself without the will of the people haba this is shameful and disgrace he may not even sleep well at night even when it looks like he has succeeded
Who are the people?
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by tommykiwi(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
which schools did u attend yourself ?? eleribu oponu shocked shocked shocked Una understand English Language na him una no use develop that una cursed, impoverished and badly /corruptly governed SE igbo land fuuuuls
Mr man, am not from Southeast okay. Everyone that supports Peter Obi is from Southeast to Urchins like you.

Just like una Blulabu master.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by teepain: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
These claims are weighty! I cannot wait for litigation to kick off and for Peter Obi to start releasing authentic results.

I keep saying that wrongdoings must have consequences in this part of the world if Nigeria is ever going to work.

If Gbadebo's claims are true, INEC officials should be jailed for tampering with the commission's results.

And if his claims are not true what should happen to him? I personally believe that I would allow the court process to run its course before I say anything on this presidential issue. But pulling figures from the air wouldn't serve any good purpose.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
It was visible to the blind, and heard by the deaf that PETER GREGORY OBI won the Presidential election, and God forbid BAT thing stole his mandate.
Don’t worry, we will reclaim our mandate by the grace of God
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by achimendy(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:

Yeah, that's more like it. Even Herbert Macaulay voted for Labour party. I saw it with my own eyes.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Electorate: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2023
jagaban002:

Your obsession will not let u guys see the bigger picture, must you always share false information so get pity votes.
This guy said he was shot at EPE , I WAS THERE MEN .
Nobody even throw anything at them not to talk of shooting them .

Thank internationalman for correcting your bulaba and stop dodging the bullet..grin grin grin grin
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Paramount01:

Agreed, obi won the election with highest number of votes but he can't met 25states to get 25% ,so the election will be rerun between him and Asiwaju

Ask yourself can obi defeat asiwaju in the north?

He got the required 25% in SE/SS/SW/MB/FTC, Kaduna and some states in the core North from the Northern Christians block.
Na naija We dey oo grin grin
Let's wait and see what the Supreme court thinks.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by garfield1: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
princeade86:
do u know one thing? If the margin is low as they posted it, APC won't have anything to fear. I may believe gbadebo because APC are in fear mood since the election.

Lets be realistic.if tinubu or apc is to lose lagos or anywhere in sw,it will be narrow like in osun.what reduced the margin a little is the violence and ballot destruction not result manipulations.this is the first time tinubu party lost so the governor must be scared na.sanwoolu naturally is timid and shy so the desperation is normal.the major reason why tinubu lost is because places like somolu,kosofe,Ikeja and alimosho voted obi instead of tinubu and these areas are Yoruba dominated.again,tinubu still won 11 lgas out of 20.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
And PDP got 1k. You are not serious just like your ethnic chauvinists
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Minjim: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
internationalman:

Lie, worse and believed are the correct words to use respectively

Like Tinubu, like followers. See the way you balablu and bulaba all over your comment.

This place is not an examination class. We are here to simply pass and get information
You can choose any language to pass your information.
Learn to correct with maturity and not used it as an opportunity to to talk down on others.

Moreover, I noticed certain punctuation errors in your comments too.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Minjim: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
garfield1:

Lets be realistic.if tinubu or apc is to lose lagos or anywhere in sw,it will be narrow like in osun.what reduced the margin a little is the violence and ballot destruction not result manipulations.this is the first time tinubu party lost so the governor must be scared na.sanwoolu naturally is timid and shy so the desperation is normal.the major reason why tinubu lost is because places like somolu,kosofe,Ikeja and alimosho voted obi instead of tinubu and these areas are Yoruba dominated.again,tinubu still won 11 lgas out of 20.

APC will win the governorship election.

Some Yoruba that don't like Tinubu voted Obi in the last election.
We don't have Tinubu in the coming election. Moreover, Sanwo recorded some progress in his first term some of us want to see continuity of such progress.
ApC underestimated the determination of LP supporters in the first election. Now, they've learnt their lessons
So don't expect APC to lose this coming election
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Paramount01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

He got the required 25% in SE/SS/SW/MB/FTC, Kaduna and some states in the core North from the Northern Christians block.
Na Naija We dey oo grin grin
Let's wait and see what the Supreme court thinks.

In the core north here, I base in one of the states, ask anybody that base in the core north to be sincere with you, obi can not get 25% in any of the core north

Hausa see obi has more religious than the best candidate

To shock you,I am a Christian but with all sincerity, obi can only get 25% in kaduna and Taraba he can't get in Adamawa.so do your calculation well obi might get the majority votes but can't have 25% in 25 states
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by abuhusna1: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
jagaban002:
This guy lie too much , must u always lie.
He said he was shot at epe , I would have believe assuming is not my axis.

This guy will be worst than lie Muhammad
He is Peter obi menthee what you expect if he can't lie
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Minatouchiha(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Most Lagosians are drug addicts especially their political candidates

Oga, be careful. Lagosians are highly responsible people that stay far away from drugs. If one opolo eye does it, doesn't mean all of us do it. Abeg. Eko o ni ba je o.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by highoctane: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
EPIJOE:

DEPENDS, FROM #800 TO MILLIONS.. DEPENDS ON THE AREA AND LOCATION.

DM ME IF YOU WANT LAND I EPE .

I stays in Port Harcourt, I have someone who lives in Ajah to inspect it.
If it is waterlogged, to what depth? Or Dry?
Fully trusting it doesn't carry any encumbrances.
Can I have a picture?
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by highoctane: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
jagaban002:

Depends on the area, facing express is around 15 to 20m . U can still see inside like 1m to 5m depends on location and how far it's develop

I stays in Port Harcourt, I have someone who lives in Ajah to inspect it., What is there approx distance from a major road those of 1-5ml?
Are they waterlogged, to what depth? Or Dry?
Fully trusting it doesn't carry any encumbrances.
Can I have a picture?
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Paramount01:

In the core north here, I base in one of the states, ask anybody that base in the core north to be sincere with you, obi can not get 25% in any of the core north

Hausa see obi has more religious than the best candidate

To shock you,I am a Christian but with all sincerity, obi can only get 25% in kaduna and Taraba he can't get in Adamawa.so do your calculation well obi might get the majority votes but can't have 25% in 25 states

Nah I ain't believing that cappings anymore,ya all said worse stuffs already grin
Ya all said He won't win one polling unit outside Anambra State but He won Nasarawa State grin
We now have 2 olokadas in power even when ya all called it 4 People tweeting in a room grin
Up Labour.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Jojomo: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
I discovered one app where you can get data at ridiculous low price. It is where resellers are getting there data for resale. Google search "Data Factory app by William Synergy Inc." and see for yourself
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
The GRV should calm down.

The true winners are those who married young virgin women.

If another man has fvcked your wife before you met her, he will fvck her again whenever he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child and you are a failure.

Wahala no dey finish for this life oo

Are you saying GRV married a retired olosho 😅🤣
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
princeade86:
do u know one thing? If the margin is low as they posted it, APC won't have anything to fear. I may believe gbadebo because APC are in fear mood since the election.

Who told u they are in fear mood.

Pikin never know anything and we dey laugh.

Your eyes go clear when u see margin after Saturday.

You hear Tinubu talk anything about lagos? And fear no catch you why he has been silent grin
You want to collect power from apc in lagos, na so e easy grin
Una go learn by fire by force
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by fartkay(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
tamdun:

We don ask them to provide video evidence but they couldn't

As per the figure that they won with 900k vote to APC 160k vote is a tactics that we don't buy

His aim is to keep the hope of is supporters high as to d fact that they should go to the polling unit with enthusiasm of winning and raise the euphoria

That implies to perter obi
He needs to keep his supporters moral high so that the gov.ship poll won't just go down the drain
Assuming he had congratulated tinubu ,it will send a negative vibes to his supporters leading to massive party alignment and candidate stepping down for each other.

This game APC Sabi am Wella. But we just have to play along
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nah I ain't believing that cappings anymore,ya all said worse stuffs already grin
Ya all said He won't win one polling unit outside Anambra State but He won Nasarawa State grin
We now have 2 olokadas in power even when ya all called it 4 People tweeting in a room grin
Up Labour.

Do you know what they call core north??
If they do this election 1000 times, obi will never get anything 1000 times in the core north
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by MountHoreb: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
jagaban002:

Your obsession will not let u guys see the bigger picture, must you always share false information so get pity votes.
This guy said he was shot at EPE , I WAS THERE MEN .
Nobody even throw anything at them not to talk of shooting them .

Oga first acknowledge the grammatical error you made before attacking the messenger. Like leader like followers.
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
easytig:
Fellow nairalanders,imagine lagos state fining motorists 20,000 for vehicle paper not renewed on. Time,this rubbish started just last year,a lot of car owner haff seen shege becos of this.how can a state fine a citizen on top of his personal property which he bought and maintains by himself.it is all shade of wrong, Hmmm I so much miss ambode,we have high handed criminals as governor of Lagos.i pray Rhode vivour wins this election.so all this rubbish will come to an end.this nonsense doesn't even happen in the north at all,only in Lagos ,absolute power corrupts absolutely, sanwolu is a useless criminal.my neighbour coughed out 150,000 plus other useless fees for mistakenly entering a one way,which he was deceived to take by the same lastma officer.

Lets us put a stop to the madness happening in Lagos once and for all.enough is enough let's send dat undercover criminal masquerading as a governor out for good.

So indiscipline is what u want.
See the stupid thing u are using to campaign sef
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
pacespot:
Imagine, that Lagos votes alone can close the gap between Tinubu and Obi votes by almost half. When you remove over 400k votes from Tinubu votes and add it to Obi's, that is almost 900k votes taken out of 2 millions votes margin btw Tinubu and Obi.

We know you are dull

8.7 apc
6.1 Lp
Difference is 2.6 million votes
And it takes a very dense person to believe apc got 160k votes in lagos in 20 local governments. That means average of 8k votes per local government
Even the party members and die hard apc fans are more than 160k
You are very gullible and dumb
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Dedeity: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
chinchum:
That means over 80% of votes for Ellup. What Dundee believes APC had just 160,000 votes in Lagos?
Tinubu is not a presidential material and he's old and senile. What the dude is very correct. A pdp chieftain said same over a week ago
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Tommydare(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Haha.. se e n gbo sir wereh
Wiseandtrue:
That was how it was in all the states undecided

Make we dey watch!!!

We no want muslim-muslim ticket!!!
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Tommydare(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
This guy will be a young version of Lai Muhammed. LP even got 2million votes. It's not 900k. Arindin
Re: In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) by Draslo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
He probably meant to say 9,000,000 votes.
Very soon this Arise TV will be associated with failures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' / Wike Mocks Ayu Over Removal As PDP Chair, Says ‘I Told Him He’ll Go’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.