Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. (276 Views)

Oil Marketers Abandon Scheme To Break Subsidy Regime / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer / Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. by PStacks(m): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2023
I Was at the Nigeria Border region with Cameroon and was shocked to see how Nigerian Subsidized Petroleum products were being smuggled to Cameroon.

The More reason why subsidy is unsustainable.

Nigeria can not be subsidizing for Niger Republic, Chad, Cameroon and Kotonu.

See for your self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWDLM_vx7bY
Re: Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. by HenryOdili: 4:13am On Mar 13, 2023
The solution might just be for the government to stop subsidizing fuel.
Re: Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. by orisa37: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2023
2015 started with RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. We are now at ANARCHY.
AT BUHARINOMICS. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
WE HOPE TINUNOMICS WILL GET THINGS RIGHT AND STOP SQUANDERING NIGERIA RESOURCES.

(1) (Reply)

SPOTLIGHT: Meet Gbadebo Rhodes-vivor, The Lagos LP Guber Candidate Seeking To Re / These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive / How I Met A Group Of Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.