Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive (275 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / BUHARI Cannot Win 24 States In These Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive by ezekins: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
The political class has held nigeria captive and it will remain so until Nigerians irrespective of your tribe decide to unite in order to liberate Nigeria. I take permission from God Almighty to curse any paid or irresponsible mere mortals who will read and irresponsibly post reply against my post without being honest. May the nemesis of the sufferings of innocent Nigerians be applied to whoever that's instrumental to the present day agony of Nigerians.
As of today even though we call ourselves Nigerians but deep inside us we are not proud to say so. There is total breakdown of law and order in nigeria. This country is now in a total state of hopelessness. Virtually all governmental institutions are basdardized.
Where is the hope of the future? Nigeria is now a mere joke. Nigerians should not relent on their efforts to reposition the country.
Re: These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive by Tinububalls: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't cry over spilled milk.
Re: These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive by Typicool8(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinububalls:
Don't cry over spilled milk.

Must you display your stupidity for the world to see?
Re: These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive by gidgiddy: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezekins:
The political class has held nigeria captive and it will remain so until Nigerians irrespective of your tribe decide to unite in order to liberate Nigeria. I take permission from God Almighty to curse any paid or irresponsible mere mortals who will read and irresponsibly post reply against my post without being honest. May the nemesis of the sufferings of innocent Nigerians be applied to whoever that's instrumental to the present day agony of Nigerians.
As of today even though we call ourselves Nigerians but deep inside us we are not proud to say so. There is total breakdown of law and order in nigeria. This country is now in a total state of hopelessness. Virtually all governmental institutions are basdardized.
Where is the hope of the future? Nigeria is now a mere joke. Nigerians should not relent on their efforts to reposition the country.

Nigerians coming together irrespective of tribe? People have been saying that since 1960, they will still be saying that in 2060

1 Like

Re: These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive by Pierocash(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Except for violent revolution,or military coup, Nigeria is gone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 26-year-old Woman, Rukayat Shittu Wins Kwara House Of Assembly S / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Senatorial Seat To Labour Party In Enugu / Adamawa Governorship Election - Executive Brigandage Must Not Prevail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.