Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

17 DEAD, 3 ABDUCTED IN KADUNA VILLA: 10 ABDUCTED IN FCT ESTATE RESIDENCE. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 DEAD, 3 ABDUCTED IN KADUNA VILLA: 10 ABDUCTED IN FCT ESTATE RESIDENCE. (285 Views)

17 DEAD IN KADUNA VILLAGE ATTACK: 10 ABDUCTED IN FCT ESTATE RESIDENCE ATTACK. / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 DEAD, 3 ABDUCTED IN KADUNA VILLA: 10 ABDUCTED IN FCT ESTATE RESIDENCE. by Konwan: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4zTtu6kIw

Good morning my lovely people 💕 💕💕💕

Barely two weeks after the election, the kidnappers and bandits are emboldened hoping their guys has won.

This is downright depressing. How long shall my people suffer under complicit government. Are we going to deal with this for the next eight years?

God forbid 🚫

Few weeks before the election the bandits hibernated now they're back to slaughtering people.

The defunct cashless policy restrained them while it last until APC gangsters headed by El-rufai along with Supreme Court defeated that policy that could've kept Nigerians safe.

The blood of these latest victims along with others are on the hands of APC terrorists government.

I am still waiting for El-rufai to sue the FGN for the protection of his people terrorized by bandits 😡

May the souls of dead rest in peace and abducted released ASAP.

God bless your week and show you favour buddies ❤️❤️💕💕💜❤️

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Every Morning Before You Start Your Day / Army Inducts Assorted Modern Equipments To Enhance Troops Performance / Ay Dedicate Song To Basket Mouth ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.