Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure (211 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure by foxxymobile(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
The Greed, Emefiele will go down in history as the man that brought nothing but pain, hardship, and shame to Nigerians during his tenure as the head of the apex bank.

For this, he will pay a price in the future & he will be brought to justice.

Is the CBN governor above the law?

Who is protecting him?

How can he defy the DSS & refuse to honour their invitation & get away with it?

How can he defy the 3rd arm of Govt. & the Supreme Court & REFUSE to order banks to return ALL the old notes they confiscated illegally from our citizens & allow them to be used freely?

What has he done with the 1.2 or 2 TRILLION naira in old notes that he took from Nigerians?

Whatever the case by June all this rascality and tomfoolery will stop and water will find its level.

By then the jungle would have matured.

By then, by the power of God he will face the law and be held accountable for his own insufferable arrogance and disrespect and his unlawful behaviour.

This is too much. People are dieing due to hunger, businesses folding, people in the villages can't access cash and people can not pay hospital bill. What a wicked man. God will never forgive you.. Nigerians are speaking..

Investigative journalism takes a lot of time, effort and resources. Foxxymobile agent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2023
The Man is very mean. Him and Buhari

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure by duro4chang(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2023
He is the worst CBN governor in the history of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure by Tochj(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Blame Buhari first
He is answerable to Buhari
8 Years of zero achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN- Emefiele Brought Pain,hardship, Death &shame To Nigerians During His Tenure by greatermax77(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Any person that calls for the arrest of CBN Governor and refused to call for PMB's impeachment is a mad person

CBN Governor implements the financial policy of the government

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Are Different Bluetooth Hacking Tools? / Improve Your Chess Calculation / Top B.ed Colleges In Gurgaon -2023 Courses, Fees-my College Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.