Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry (464 Views)

Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
What really is the cause of all the thousands of blurry results being uploaded.

I voted in Rivers but my PU results are yet the be uploaded so I went to check on the INEC portal, the results of a PU close to mine and all I saw was this very illegible picture.

No matter how stupid you are, you know very well that the picture below was deliberately made blurry, no hasty attempts at snapping or technological glitch can cause this. At this point INEC should just call all Nigerians stupid because that must be exactly how they see us.

What exactly is this rubbish?

Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by Batman01: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Around 30% of the results are not readable. There would be a forensic audit to reconcile the results on the portal with what was signed by party agents and oficers at PUs. Whatever the courts choose to do after arriving at the final results can not be predicted certainly at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by worldTina(f): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2023
That one is their cup of tea.

Obi is Nigeria president
Elupee 71🤗

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by onumadu: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Because it is NOT the real original documents. They are FAKES.

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by FarahAideed: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Why are y'all calling a cheap Chinese low resolution camera BVAS ...INEC just played yalll
Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by LadyExcellency: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2023
The system shouldn't have allowed a blurred picture. The resolution should have been set by Irev for what is acceptable input resolution.

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2023
300 billion otilo

This census ma wan come do rubbish with ppl . Imagine calling 800billion and you can't break it down on how you arrive at that figure
Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by fastseo: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2023
LadyExcellency:
The system shouldn't have allowed a blurred picture. The resolution should have been set by Irev for what is acceptable input resolution.

Exactly. They would have set a minimum resolution whereby only clear pictures are uploaded because this is not readable at all.
Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by id4sho(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

What really is the cause of all the thousands of blurry results being uploaded.

I voted in Rivers but my PU results are yet the be uploaded so I went to check on the INEC portal, the results of a PU close to mine and all I saw was this very illegible picture.

No matter how stupid you are, you know very well that the picture below was deliberately made blurry, no hasty attempts at snapping or technological glitch can cause this. At this point INEC should just call all Nigerians stupid because that must be exactly how they see us.

What exactly is this rubbish?
My thoughts too
Re: Irev Portal.. Why Are The Results Blurry by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yakubu Mahmoud should be arrested for looting N300 billion and giving Nigerians a charade of an election.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Girl Calls out some Yorubas For Asking Non Yoruba To Leave Lagos - Video / NNPP Leading In Taraba In Landslide Victory / Is It Not The Same Tribalistic Yorubas That Voted For Obi In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.