Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes- Soludo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes- Soludo (148 Views)

CBN Has My Backing In Replacing Naira Notes – Buhari / CBN Has Just Devalued The Naira Against The Dollar / MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes- Soludo by lexzygee(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Anambra State Governor, Charles Soludo said the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has given orders to banks to dispense old naira notes.

Soludo who was former CBN Governor made this known on the official Twitter account of the Anambra State Government.

Read Here: https://thegistday.com/2023/03/13/cbn-has-directed-banks-to-accept-and-dispense-old-naira-notes-soludo/

(1) (Reply)

Odsg Enforces Supreme Court Judgement On New Naira Policy . / Excavator Rental Service - A Four Step Guide / The Benefits Of Hiring A Handyman: How They Can Save You Time And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.