Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu (22196 Views)

North Already Plotting Against Tinubu / Lagos 2023: Muri-Okunola Denies Plotting Against Sanwo-Olu / Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Johnjustice: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Emefiele your actions are abnormal, these suspicions are justified.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
hahaha so your main even dy ban sef. Haha haha abeg waka
Lol, you had to quote me twice.

I don't hide, I show you who I am, I don't pretend.

Unlike you. grin

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Goke7: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2023
But the Cbn governor took part in politics nah

He buy form o

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Akharmony: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2023
who ever is the spoke person for the CBN is a big f*ol. How will such person claim that Emefiele doesnt involve in politics. The same CBN boss abbi nah my eye deh pain me. .

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You are the emotional hypocrite here.... Tinubu was announced winner by Manhood Yakubu instead of you to jubilate in your Rumokoro slums, you choose to be insulting Peter Obi and Obidients..... As you would notice, if you are really true to yourself, I have stopped talking about the worthless Tinubu....

Call me whatever names you deem fit, I don't mind, but don't be caught insulting Peter Obi and Obidients, cos I will make this place uncomfortable for you. Trust me on that.

Now, bounce out of here.
You don’t own this monika, you cloned it. The real one is on ban. When the main comes back I’ll apologize for some things I said. The real monika know say I be area mama and won’t issue a threat on an iya like me. Stop cloning people’s account
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2023
tamdun:
Eye don clear,music don change,this motherfvcker is lucky Tinubu is a nice man,if na me b Tinubu,this bastard go don japa because I go make sure he regret all his actions
I hope you have taken your morning medicine? Suddenly CBN governor is more powerful than the president of the nation. Where do you put PMB in all of these?
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Moh247: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2023
How come he bought APC Presidential form to contest against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by casualobserver: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-and-malicious-news-emefiele-denies-plotting-against-tinubu/amp

The time for him to have denied involvement in politics was when there was speculations that he wanted to run for president including branded Emefiele campaign vans. Instead he went to court through a proxy to challenge his right to run for presidency!!!

He is tainted and will forever be tainted…as well as tainting the central bank as an institution!!

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t own this monika, you cloned it. The real one is on ban. When the main comes back I’ll apologize for some things I said. The real monika know say I be area mama and won’t issue a threat on an iya like me. Stop cloning people’s account
Are you now CORN-FUSED? grin

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, you had to quote me twice.

I don't hide, I show you this is me.

Unlike you. grin
Stop cloning people’s account, someone notified me about it. You see I no get time to even notice sef. Stop cloning accounts mr
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Are you now CORN-FUSED? grin

You are the notorious Monika cloner and you can’t deceive me. The real owner have alternates which is not hidden. Dy play. No be me you go deceive
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop cloning people’s account, someone notified me about it. You see I no get time to even notice sef. Stop cloning accounts mr
You be real big Ekpà Zzor.

Insult Peter Obi and Obidients and this place will be uncomfortable for you.

You know what I can do.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Just imagine the statements "does not do politics"

Where were you when he bought the

presidential candidate form

Bought hundred vehicles

Until he become Senate President before

He become politician.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Don't get lashbacks from LP & Obi syndrome OVERDOSE tongue...carry your belle face were Tinubu drop you peanut jarey
Seriously Tinubu dy Carry me go where I no know. If you are in Abuja you are welcomed to my humble abode come may29 and I promise you premium entertainment and refreshment

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Werey purchased the Presidential ticket under APC and CBN is supposedly not allowed to participate in political.

To slap this man dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Mercury12(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2023
riches4me:
But wanted to contest primaries 😂😂
That elemi werey nah hypocrite😂😂

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2023
riches4me:
hypocrite pro max

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Beverages: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2023
CBN does not take part in Politics and he contested and took part in Apc Primary?

Una dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Ijaya123: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-and-malicious-news-emefiele-denies-plotting-against-tinubu/amp

He does not take part in politics but he wanted to contest in the APC presidential primaries.

Emefailure is mad. Alayebaję. 😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2023
insidelife22:
My eyes Don see my back oh.

Make una help a brother abeg. 🙏🙏🙏
Anything will be highly appreciated.

Raphael Godwin.
Accessbank

Go and collect from your ESN brothers

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by ShowmeHeaven(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2023
The way he has handled the cashless policy and revaluation so far likewise what Nigerians are going through due to the policy, has shown the kind of president he would've been.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Mozhac(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2023
But you participate in causing hardship, death associated by your evil policy and folding small businesses.

Nemere2020:

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by skedman(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2023
insidelife22:
My eyes Don see my back oh.

Make una help a brother abeg. 🙏🙏🙏
Anything will be highly appreciated.

Raphael Godwin.
Accessbank

Please forward this to peter obi . Tell him you are a reliable obedient .
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Good morning denreledave.
I am not denrele. Look for him and direct your anger and displeasure to him. Anytime you refer to me as Denrele I see you as someone who needs medical assistance. For the umpteenth time stop calling me denrele. Denrele should please for God sake reply this man. Let he know who is denrele and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by gassbee: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
riches4me:
he even bought form for 100 mils

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Segsamsy: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2023
All the policy made by him during his time never go well with the people.
You can't buy what you want now u only buy what you see where dey can accept your card.
I wanted to buy plantain but the woman only accept cash I Ave to leave and go to supermarket to buy spaghetti what a life 😩

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
CBN shouldn't have bothered to respond to that lie, falsehood and propaganda that emanated from the staples of Tinubu's The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper

Having lost scandalously in Lagos even with Tinubu on the ballot during the presidential election and with an imminent defeat come this Saturday, they have resorted to spreading lies and falsehood. It is their stock in trade

Let's learnt to speak the truth. Though, I'm not in support of Tinubu (I'm LP). CBN is an artisan. Why did Emefiele buy APC presidential form if he is not partisan? If the leadership of CBN can buy a form, tell me why the whole CBN will not follow suit?

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2023
timota:

I know u are stupid, but stop mentioning Emefiele cos Buhari is the one that change naira for people to suffer, he did same in 1984 and people suffered, if u have parent ask them what happened 1984.
I don't know why people always excuse Buhari from all the suffering he has brought upon Nigerians? That Oloriburuku president is the biggest problem Nigeria has ever suffered and people especially those who voted for him will still curse others and excuse that illiterate madman. Because you voted for a person doesn't stop you from criticizing them if they failed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.