Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu (22206 Views)

North Already Plotting Against Tinubu / Lagos 2023: Muri-Okunola Denies Plotting Against Sanwo-Olu / Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by rant19ade: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2023
So the spokesman can come out to address a rumour, but can't say anything about the naira scarcity or court judgement. And did he not contest the APC presidential primary? So which politics are they saying he didn't participate in again?
Crazy fellow
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Myself2(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Whybis Tinubu camp jittery about who becomes governor of Lagos state.
Is Tinubu contesting for governor of Lagos state ? So why should he be so worried about the labour candidate winning the Lagos seat ?
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Oga you no get sense by telling us Emefiele no engaged in politics. You Get time to defend your Oga on mere Tinubus and Lagos politic but You no get time to address Nigerians on your stand and enforcement on Supreme Court fadict on your bad implemented monetary policy? It shall not be well with whoever implementing or supporting policy that will increase Hardship of ordinary Nigerians.

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Emilokan Tinubu and the BATified Team has already humiliated Godwin Emefielelelele, Peter Pandora Obituary and the Obidiotts lazy youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Dchampion65: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
[/b]......But in a statement issued on Monday, Isa Abdulmumin, CBN’s acting director of corporate communications, said Emefiele “does not take part in politics”.....[b]

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not denrele. Look for him and direct your anger and displeasure to him. Anytime you refer to me as Denrele I see you as someone who needs medical assistance. For the umpteenth time stop calling me denrele. Denrele should please for God sake reply this man. Let he know who is denrele and who is not.
that bolded part though grin gringrin grin grin grin

The guy is a big fool so I don't mind him at all..

I just dey always laugh as I dey see una dey drag and he is assuming I am you grin grin grin grin grin grin

BeardedmeatR, duro4chang is me.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please don't stop grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by okoloto: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2023
I don't even know what this APC takes Nigerian for? Some fools that must be ruled with lies and deceit. We all know what happened.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2023
okoloto:
I don't even know what this APC takes Nigerian for? Some fools that must be ruled with lies and deceit. We all know what happened.

So tell. Us what happened
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by olamitan32(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Weather it is true or not. TINUBU is now our President to be😆
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
that bolded part though grin gringrin grin grin grin

The guy is a big fool so I don't mind him at all..

I just dey always laugh as I dey see una dey drag and he is assuming I am you grin grin grin grin grin grin
I bam so surprised any time he refers to me as Denrele. I warned him several times he still insists I am Denrele.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emefiele can easily dispel whatever rumour against him but has been quiet over the Supreme Court judgement.

Judgement that has to do with welfare of Nigerians

Emefiele must not go unpunished.

All those thing you are accussu=ing Emefiele for are actually Buhari work
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
I bam so surprised any time he refers to me as Denrele. I warned him several times he still insists I am Denrele.

BeardedMeatR, he is denrele grin grin grin grin

Pls don't stop
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by morakakin(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
He is mad and shall die in pain and go to the hottest pit in hell.he was quick to respond to this but no respond on the court order. Fxxking fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by BigYash: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
riches4me:
But wanted to contest primaries 😂😂
No mind the idiot.. Na APC members make them come blive say all Nigerians na fools,not knowing say na only their members be fools
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-and-malicious-news-emefiele-denies-plotting-against-tinubu/amp
Emefiele does not take part in politics? grin grin grin grin grin

The Nation can't be trusted, but anything they say Emefiele did, he did it.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Josephkabila12: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-and-malicious-news-emefiele-denies-plotting-against-tinubu/amp
Will you just shut up you this stup*d man, very fool*sh man do you know the hardship you caused the masses
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Johel(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

These evil old man should release cash!!!...Nigerians never know wetin dey their front until it starts affecting them personally before they take action.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Jp96(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Quest7777:
But CBN Governor takes part in politics. cheesy

Anyway, its kinda funny how people chose to blame Emefiele the servant & leave Buhari the President & Commander in Chief. smiley

That’s where scapegoat comes in
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by omooba74(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Yes you are right.Buhari must be blamed for this anti people policy,then follow by Emefiele that sold dummy policy to dummy president,Malami,the icompetent AGF should also be blamed for not advising PMB on supreme court judgement.All of them show act of wickedness toward the suffering poor masses..........

Obaaderemi2:
I don't know why people always excuse Buhari from all the suffering he has brought upon Nigerians? That Oloriburuku president is the biggest problem Nigeria has ever suffered and people especially those who voted for him will still curse others and excuse that illiterate madman. Because you voted for a person doesn't stop you from criticizing them if they failed.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Xpol: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2023
But CBN Gov can take part in politics to the extent of even buying nomination form.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Orlarmeday(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:
CBN shouldn't have bothered to respond to that lie, falsehood and propaganda that emanated from the staples of Tinubu's The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper

Having lost scandalously in Lagos even with Tinubu on the ballot during the presidential election and with an imminent defeat come this Saturday, they have resorted to spreading lies and falsehood. It is their stock in trade

Use your head dude! Emefiele does not have the moral right to talk because Nigerians know what he did during the APC Presidential primary.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Sholaco: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Stupid man
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Orlarmeday:

Use your head dude! Emefiele does not have the moral right to talk because Nigerians know what he did during the APC Presidential primary.

Emefiele is currently the CBN governor

Whether he has the moral right or not is certainly not issue at the moment
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Elinosweet143(f): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2023
How come this muted cbn governor on the naira crisis suddenly has a voice to defend himself against false allegation. I wish this people suffer thesame pain they have melted on people here on earth. Oga leave false accusation and answer us concerning wetin supreme court talk oh, na that one be our business now

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Bahun(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Look at this animal in human form?😒
Who buy that APC presidential form for u?
Nemere2020:

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by Zamrito: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Useless country.Imaging the fool haven't released a statement on supreme court ruling, yet he has time to issue a statement on this.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by incandescentena: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Seriously Tinubu dy Carry me go where I no know. If you are in Abuja you are welcomed to my humble abode come may29 and I promise you premium entertainment and refreshment
grin Mai ya fadi kasa a Abuja?
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

BeardedMeatR, he is denrele grin grin grin grin

Pls don't stop
Duro4chang you are only deceiving yourself and fellow urchins.
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by stabilizer: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
tamdun:
Eye don clear,music don change,this motherfvcker is lucky Tinubu is a nice man,if na me b Tinubu,this bastard go don japa because I go make sure he regret all his actions

Calm Down and wait as things unfold. I'm sure he's on Nairaland. Emiefele, listen to me carefully, walahi ó Má ṣe ẹwọn
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by goodman5(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2023
This idiot and buhari is worst animals to embrace human kind
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Duro4chang you are only deceiving yourself and fellow urchins.

Yes he is deceiving you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls don't stop calling him denrele... Next you want to mention him... Pls just type Denreledav, don't put the "e" so that I won't be disturbed grin grin grin grin

He his Denreledav
Re: Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes he is deceiving you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls don't stop calling him denrele... Next you want to mention him... Pls just type Denreledav, don't put the "e" so that I won't be disturbed grin grin grin grin

He his Denreledav
Denreledave and Duro4chang are one and same person. Just that denreledave tries to disguise himself. But we all know he's Duro4chang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race / Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.