Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B (587 Views)

President Tinubu Calls For Suspension Of Sanctions On Guinea, Mali, Niger, And B / Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by guobe: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
While Nigerians are engrossed in rejecting old money or new money and can't even enter banks to access their money,the white people are flexing and enjoying themselves tremendously. How many Nigerians even know what this is talkess of entering it.

1 Like

Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2023
With Asiwaju’s leadership we shall reach there. Just believe

1 Like

Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by guobe: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
With Asiwaju’s leadership we shall reach there. Just believe
80 year old man.de play just de play.

5 Likes

Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by Lanretoye(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2023
guobe:
80 year old man.de play just de play.
in the next 16years obi will be about 80 then I will see what u have to say.

1 Like

Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by TossTos: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2023
I don't even know what it's called ..
How to see this old notes spend take buy 🍞 and beans be my own problem today ..

I don reach 5 buka ( food canteen) , them no collect am o..

And this toothless dogs are barking up and down , i will shutdown this , sieze license this , punish those ...

So pathetic, Man !

1 Like

Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by guobe: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
in the next 16years obi will be about 80 then I will see what u have to say.
Nigerians will continue to suffer I insist because we vote based on religion and tribe and not on competence.You see young people being tribalistic because their parents have indoctrinated the evil of tribalism on them.Most Northerners are not enlightened and their leaders like it that way and they will vote based on tribalism and religion.If my father is not competent,I will vote him out.Till we have a pure mindset we will never do well as a country.
Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by guobe: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
TossTos:
I don't even know what it's called ..
How to see this old notes spend take buy 🍞 and beans be my own problem today ..

I don reach 5 buka ( food canteen) , them no collect am o..

And this toothless dogs are barking up and down , i will shutdown this , sieze license this , punish those ...

So pathetic, Man !
The Nigerian go to court leaders are pathetic and confused. Policy Summersault everywhere.After you have made people to dispense their old money you now want them to go and Start using it again.Are they goats or dogs.
Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by Lanretoye(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2023
guobe:
Nigerians will continue to suffer I insist because we vote based on religion and tribe and not on competence.You see young people being tribalistic because their parents have indoctrinated the evil of tribalism on them.Most Northerners are not enlightened and their leaders like it that way and they will vote based on tribalism and religion.If my father is not competent,I will vote him out.Till we have a pure mindset we will never do well as a country.
so obi is the one that is competent?...Onitsha market was more popular than Alaba intl market before Obi came as governor,what has happened to the market now or has been turned into production? grin...oga sit down and think.
Joe biden is 80years old and he is the president of America,you don't see any thing wrong. But because of sentiment,u see tinubu as too old...live with it or die with it,he is the president.
Re: White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B by DrDeuce: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Informative.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Staff Shot Dead In Rivers State, Results Not Uploaded / Xenophobia In South Africa And Igbophobia In Lagos. / President Buhari Receives Outgoing US Ambassador In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.