Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More (7764 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by DamnnNiggarr: 12:43am On Jan 27
In my desire to see a New and productive Nigeria, I am always delighted to read the inspiring success stories of Nigerians making outstanding impacts in their respective fields of endeavor, on the national and global stage.

It is my habit to celebrate such Nigerians in order to spur more youths to do even more. Just recently, I watched a video where my beloved friend and brother, President and CEO of Montefiore Medicine, United States of America, Prof Philip Ozuah, received the Freeing Voices Changing Lives Award by the American Institute of Stuttering in 2023. As a professor of pediatrics, teacher, and author, Prof Ozuah's organization is reported to have at least 10,000 physicians, and 53,000 employees and serves an average of 7.5 million patients a year. As a Nigerian, committed to societal growth, he earlier donated $1 million to the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State.

Also this year, Nigerian investment banker, Adebayo Ogunlesi, through his company, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), signed a $12.5bn deal with BlackRock, the biggest asset management company in the world.

By this deal, Ogunlesi and his co-founders at GIP are now the second biggest shareholders at BlackRock. Mr Ogunlesi, also, through his organization, oversaw the acquisition of London’s Gatwick Airport, London’s second-largest international airport, from the British Airports Authority in 2009. Similarly, also, a young Nigerian man, founder, and CEO of Calendly, a scheduling software company, Tope Awotona, was named by Forbes as the richest immigrant residing in the United States.

Born and brought up in Nigeria, these Nigerians despite the challenges of life, have risen to become global figures, and are making significant impacts in the world of education, health, business, technology, and finance.

They not only bring honor to our nation but they inspire our youths through their success stories, by reflecting the spirit of hard work, commitment to duty, pursuit of excellence, and desire to rise above one's challenges.

I appreciate their many contributions to our nation and humanity. People like them continue to strengthen my belief in the possibility of a New Nigeria, where our teeming youths with their energy and talents, given the right education will lead the world. -PO

Peter Obi

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by DamnnNiggarr: 12:43am On Jan 27
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by 123yes(m): 1:49am On Jan 27
The president evil men denied Nigerians. Always supporting the youth.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Magnetic010: 2:15am On Jan 27
Will comment when I wake up from sleep
Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Vinnie2000(m): 2:33am On Jan 27
The REAL president of Nigerians.😊

Ride on, Sir! 🙂🙂

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Missgreg0: 2:47am On Jan 27
Hmm
Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by HarryGleb: 5:38am On Jan 27
Obi I support you but your son fall my hand.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by opamoses1: 8:36am On Jan 27
When is Peter Obi going to speak about his gay son.

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Slytiger: 8:37am On Jan 27
Like his son Eloka Obi that was celebrated on a UK GAY magazine.

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Bobloco: 8:37am On Jan 27

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by MzeeMachiavelli: 8:38am On Jan 27
OBIdient is getting disOBIdient
grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:38am On Jan 27
God bless you Sir. Shame on INEC and Wike

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Joseph099(m): 8:38am On Jan 27
I wonder why some major sections of Nigerians allowed tribalism to deny them from seeing the light in the last presidential election.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by seguno2: 8:38am On Jan 27
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

How can youths do more in the communist country Peter Obi is trying to create with LP labourers, using hypocrisy to swindle people

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Bobloco: 8:38am On Jan 27
opamoses1:
When is Peter Obi going to speak about his gay son.

Not until Tinubu tells us about his wayward gay daughter.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:39am On Jan 27
Man talks too much and mostly can't help it.

Please Obi's son is an adult and has chosen his path, good/bad parenting has nothing to do with this one

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Love800(m): 8:39am On Jan 27
Am still confused.

Why did Nigeria miss this kind of president.

Is it dat people did not vote for him, because he is not ur tribe!

Nigeria is gone.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Lanretoye(m): 8:39am On Jan 27
President of the deluded

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Drupzempire: 8:39am On Jan 27
Hoebi dey try keep himself relevant hypocrite 😂😂😂

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by adamusuleiman2: 8:40am On Jan 27
Peter Obi. Your son was caught doing men. People are telling him to speak up on his twitter posts.
Your son is also a Nigerian youth.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by seguno2: 8:41am On Jan 27
123yes:
The president evil men denied Nigerians. Always supporting the youth.

How did he support the youth in his eight years as Anambra governor? Did he employ workers every year to do everything he was supposed to do, including providing free education for all Anambra youths in primary, secondary and vocational schools

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by ruggedboych: 8:41am On Jan 27
They are coming, hungry sad children of bulaba angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More by Rejouir: 8:41am On Jan 27
Nigerians missed an Opportunity to have a favourable economy, probably Nigerians were born to languish in struggles.

I will be happy, if tinubu can bring back sars. We need sars back. There are too many internet fraudsters in the society. These thieves needs to be in jail.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory - The Big Winners & The Big Losers / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote On Facebook About Yorubas And Hausas. / PHOTOS: Biafra Members Waving Biafra Flag At RIO Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.