Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today (16224 Views)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Today / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / BREAKING: Confusion As Appeal Court Refuses To Rule In Oyo Governorship Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by rolams(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
StreetFight:

BVAS issue in Oyetola's case is not same as Tinubu's case. I think you need to read the write up well.

In Oyetola Versus Adeleke, there was BVAS. In Tinubu Versus Obi Versus Atiku, there is no BVAS. And Court already ruled that INEC can conduct elections with or without BVAS

Ok oo. When the case commence you go see.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by SunMusk(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
[who told you there is no BVAS in Tinubu case. How were you accredited to vote in the presidential election Is it not through the BVAS?? quote author=StreetFight post=121703183]

BVAS issue in Oyetola's case is not same as Tinubu's case. I think you need to read the write up well.

In Oyetola Versus Adeleke, there was BVAS. In Tinubu Versus Obi Versus Atiku, there is no BVAS. And Court already ruled that INEC can conduct elections with or without BVAS[/quote]
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by garfield1: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

It will not be difficult.

I believe Adeleke will win even based on technicality because the tribunal Judgement should be a nullity. The majority judgement k-leg too much; Don't say I didn't tell you oooo.....

@garfield1

It is 50 50 but I think adeleke might win because this judgment will affect the 2023 polls.I am trying to analyse why tinubu lost Lagos.you saw it coming
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
I think APC also appealed the case. Any information about that?
Yes APC has counter appeals .In short APC appealed the minority judgements.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
SunMusk:
[who told you there is no BVAS in Tinubu case. How were you accredited to vote in the presidential election??

Definitely, you did not follow the case over the months. Don't worry, very soon, everything will be clear
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Japastic: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr sumbury is a goner.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by SunMusk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm not saying there might not be over voting in Peter Obi area, now u should just make ur point and forget about tribe. I'm not even igbo. The whole essence of my point is the BVAS will proof if there is rigging truly
StreetFight:

There was no over voting in Tinubu and APC's strongholds of Lagos, Osun, Katsina, Kaduna and Kano nah. Abi, you didn't study the election results ni?

So, where did over voting take place? Only in Peter Obituary's strong holds, that is why APC if filling a counter case to contest Peter Obituary's votes in Igbo land.

By the time APC lawyers finish deductions from Peter Obituary's votes, what will be left will be less than the population of Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (EOOU) students population
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
garfield1:

It is 50 50 but I think adeleke might win because this judgment will affect the 2023 polls.I am trying to analyse why tinubu lost Lagos.you saw it coming
If he survives overvoting, he would not survive forgery. Hence, he's a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
garfield1:

which 2023 election again?
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by SunMusk(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Look there is BVAS. Why is there the reconfiguration of BVAS?? The issues is the upload of results on a real time. And inec excuses of their system. The results gotten by every candidate must be equal to what is in the BVAS and accredited votes or voters. Why is Adeleke is having issues?? The vote accredited is not equal to the one in the BVAS. Which I feel he has lose already. If the evidence apc present during the tribunal is true.
StreetFight:

Definitely, you did not follow the case over the months. Don't worry, very soon, everything will be clear
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by press9jatv: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
StreetFight:

Definitely you did not read the write up. Even Jesus hates idiots and nincompoops like Ade de Dancer whim the Court ruled that he forged his Certificate. Jesus hates Certificate forgers
keep on living in your deluded State of mind. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke wins in the court of Appeal.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by everythinggirly(f): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Adeleke all the way.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by iCauseTrouble: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your Dad is more idiot than me
StreetFight:

Definitely you did not read the write up at all, typical of lazy youths otherwise called Obidiotts
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Yong4ever: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Clevite:

https://www-thisdaylive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/13/as-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16786950457518&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2023%2F03%2F13%2Fas-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today%2F Oyetola should go and sit down, ruling is not by force, he was not voted for by the majority, if he had done well, he would have been voted for, wicked man.

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by correctguy101(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Damn, at this time and age?

Yeye dey smell
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wow, I hope it will favour PDP.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Though he's now loved by Osun workers but his chances of coming is 49/100
OmotolaBoy:
Jackson Adeleke will surely come out victorious insha allah
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emeka, if you carefully read the statement above, you should be jittery.

Besides, when are you going to campaign for Jandor of PDP in Lagos
press9jatv:
keep on living in your deluded State of mind. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke wins in the court of Appeal.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by fergie001: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
ejimatic:
Exactly ! Can I Ask the rickety grounds in the majority judgement?
1. Certificate
2. BVAS
3. Faulty plank of Justice Bashir
4. Preliminary Objection not looked into.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by press9jatv: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emeka, if you carefully read the statement above, you should be jittery.

Besides, when are you going to campaign for Jandor of PDP in Lagos
Jandor of Pdp is in the field campaigning same way GRV of Lp is campaigning on the field too. For me GRV wins March 18th governorship poll.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=121705532]
1. Certificate
2. BVAS
4. Preliminary Objection not looked into.[/quo. I don't think the majority judgement has not looked into or captured issued raised here. While we eagerly await thier rulings on the matter, I want to say that 1 the majority and minority judgements established forgery .So why using another ground to approve Adeleke 's qualifications.? This is what APC has appealed to. 2 The TB majority judgement carefully decided that the BVAS reports given to Oyetola were genuine since those were what they used to declare Adeleke winner and even the three other reports given to Adeleke ,INEC and Adeleke statistician contained irregularities in more than 100 polling units and decided that they were afterthoughts generated from the tampered Results. 3. The second judge did not make any statement but only signed the judgement. In my opinion making a statement after a judgement applies to AC and SC only. Signature and names only make any documents that bear them sacrosanct in Nigeria.4 All the issued raised in the objections of the respondents did not hold water. The Tribunal weighed all documents before them before giving their rulings on the petition.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

1. Certificate
2. BVAS
4. Preliminary Objection not looked into.
I don't think the majority judgement has not looked into or captured issued raised here. While we eagerly await thier rulings on the matter, I want to say that 1 the majority and minority judgements established forgery .So why using another ground to approve Adeleke 's qualifications.? This is what APC has appealed to. 2 The TB majority judgement carefully decided that the BVAS reports given to Oyetola were genuine since those were what they used to declare Adeleke winner and even the three other reports given to Adeleke ,INEC and Adeleke statistician contained irregularities in more than 100 polling units and decided that they were afterthoughts generated from the tampered Results. 3. The second judge did not make any statement but only signed the judgement. In my opinion making a statement after a judgement applies to AC and SC only. Signature and names only make any documents that bear them sacrosanct in Nigeria.4 All the issued raised in the objections of the respondents did not hold water. The Tribunal weighed all documents before them including the prelim objections before giving their rulings on the petition.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Larryndelaw: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Ismail Omipidan (not Israel, OP take note)

Was the spokesperson of the Oyetola-led APC government, so kindly realise that the above piece is from an APC source.

Thank you.
But everything he said was True.
The 3 judge agree that Adeleke forges his Certificate. That only is a ground of disqualification without going further into the case. You remember Bayelsa case. It was the deputy that has forgery ad not the Governor elect but a day to the swearing in, the governor was disqualified
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by engineerboat(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

It will not be difficult.

I believe Adeleke will win even based on technicality because the tribunal Judgement should be a nullity. The majority judgement k-leg too much; Don't say I didn't tell you oooo.....

@garfield1

I actually want to get the full understanding of what actually transpires today at the AC different stories flying around, but the parties are hinging technicality angles
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by engineerboat(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

Yes o, nonetheless, I like the sharing of ideas that's what makes it interactive.

How I which there can be cross sharing of ideas without the usual throwing of some nairalanders, that usually piss me off some times
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by jefeda4416: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yreyop

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Vatod(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
I just pray they don’t use any fraudulent justice to destabilized the peace we have been enjoying in my dear state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives Berlin For G20 Conference / Victor Giadom: Press Release By Oluwole Afolabi, Esq / Emir Of Zazzau: Zaria Has Military Formations, Yet Under Siege — Ahmad Bamalli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.