Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today (16228 Views)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Today / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / BREAKING: Confusion As Appeal Court Refuses To Rule In Oyo Governorship Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by chukwuibuipob: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Clevite:

https://www-thisdaylive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/13/as-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16786950457518&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2023%2F03%2F13%2Fas-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today%2F

Ismail Omipidan (not Israel, OP take note)

Was the spokesperson of the Oyetola-led APC government, so kindly realise that the above piece is from an APC source.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by 4ward4: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2023
bhella10:
The dancing 🕺 senator will today return the stolen mandate in his possession. Adieu!

Lol, it wasn't stolen all thanks to BVAS. Adeleke Lead Lawyer is also Obi lead lawyer.
The Basis on which APC relied on, in the previous judgement was on an inconclusive IRAV upload, just why Over voting was seen.
Permission was given and the BVAS used was checked and the result tally without any over voting. Making it a finalized case, the same lawyer said it during his appearance I'm Supreme Court for H.E Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by gloryman91: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Jackson Adeleke out and oti lule fast fast.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by bigcee(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Reportbutton:
APC in, PDP out, LP useless. grin
No wonder you keep worshiping your slave master.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Clevite:

https://www-thisdaylive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/13/as-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16786950457518&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2023%2F03%2F13%2Fas-appeal-court-hears-osun-governorship-case-today%2F

. The AC is set with it's judgement. Today's oral presentions are just to hear from the horse's mouth in brief. In fact the AC may give the judgement today. We all await the judgement of the AC. However in my opinion it will be pretty difficult to set aside the majority Judgement of the Tribunal at the AC . Let us wait and see!

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Ofunaofu: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Jackson is going back to quilox

grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by spencekat(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Congrats in advance to Gov.Adeleke

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
4ward4:

Lol, it wasn't stolen all thanks to BVAS. Adeleke Lead Lawyer is also Obi lead lawyer.
The Basis on which APC relied on, in the previous judgement was on an inconclusive IRAV upload, just why Over voting was seen.
Permission was given and the BVAS used was checked and the result tally without any over voting. Making it a finalized case, the same lawyer said it during his appearance I'm Supreme Court for H.E Peter Obi.
No there was over voting in 6 polling units after the so called synchronized BVAS accreditation.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Reportbutton: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
bigcee:

No wonder you keep worshiping your slave master.
And you're my slave grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by EASY39(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Ko Easy ooo,Why The obstacle against Gov demola Adeleke like this? Apc and mockery of justice. Won ti buy case yen already.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ollhans45: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2023
If they was over voting how were there able to know that those that over voted were PDP followers

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by 4ward4: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
No there was over voting in 6 polling units after the so called synchronized BVAS accreditation.

No, last Judgement was based on IREV which shows over voting sure to incomplete sync.PDP have access to BVAS after the judgement and the Lawyer said it during Obi Court appearance..
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Gandrova: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2023
The dancing Senator can't escape judicial axe @ all .

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by fergie001: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2023
ejimatic:
. The AC is set with it's judgement. Today's oral presentions are just to hear from the horse's mouth in brief. In fact the AC may give the judgement today. We all await the judgement of the AC. However in my opinion it will be pretty difficult to set aside the majority Judgement of the Tribunal at the AC . Let us wait and see!
It will not be difficult.

I believe Adeleke will win even based on technicality because the tribunal Judgement should be a nullity. The majority judgement k-leg too much; Don't say I didn't tell you oooo.....

@garfield1

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Clevite(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2023
ollhans45:
If they was over voting how were there able to know that those that over voted were PDP followers
The votes for both PDP and APC were cancelled where there was over-voting.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

It will not be difficult.

I believe Adeleke will win even based on technicality because the tribunal Judgement should be a nullity. The majority judgement k-leg too much; Don't say I didn't tell you oooo.....

@garfield1
. My respected bro , yiur opinion is respected. Let wait and have the judgement!
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by fergie001: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2023
ejimatic:
. My respected bro , yiur opinion is respected. Let wait and have the judgement!
Yes o, nonetheless, I like the sharing of ideas that's what makes it interactive.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by Ofunaofu: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
The appeal court judges will just throw out that BUGA judgement by the Tribunal Judges

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by press9jatv: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Victories for governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by adenigga(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Jackson Adeleke will surely come out victorious insha allah
Amen.......

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by rolams(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2023
If Oyetola is comes back to Osun, Tinubu may not be president.

Just talking base on this BVAS issue.
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu and Oletola will lule

Definitely you did not read the write up at all, typical of lazy youths otherwise called Obidiotts

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2023
obembet:
God will help adeleke and scatter oyetola plan in Osun state.

There is no new plan. The old plan has already ejected Ade de Dancer Adeleke a.k.a. F9 Parallel

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2023
rolams:
If Oyetola is comes back to Osun, Tinubu may not be president.

Just talking base on this BVAS issue.

BVAS issue in Oyetola's case is not same as Tinubu's case. I think you need to read the write up well.

In Oyetola Versus Adeleke, there was BVAS. In Tinubu Versus Obi Versus Atiku, there is no BVAS. And Court already ruled that INEC can conduct elections with or without BVAS

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by ejimatic: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

Yes o, nonetheless, I like the sharing of ideas that's what makes it interactive.
Exactly ! Can I Ask the rickety grounds in the majority judgement?
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
Victories for governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in Jesus Name

Definitely you did not read the write up. Even Jesus hates idiots and nincompoops like Ade de Dancer whim the Court ruled that he forged his Certificate. Jesus hates Certificate forgers

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by SunMusk(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
The whole polling units was cancelled, the thing is the places that thy were over voting was Adeleke strong hold. I pray thy will apply same judgment on the presidential election. Which means if Tinubu truly rigged the BVAS will show it. The case is against Adeleke for now. Unless he has a good lawyer and other evidences
ollhans45:
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Ismail Omipidan (not Israel, OP take note)

Was the spokesperson of the Oyetola-led APC government, so kindly realise that the above piece is from an APC source.

Thank you.

Then we cannot rely on his submission 100%
Re: Appeal Court Hears Osun Governorship Case Today by StreetFight: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
SunMusk:
The whole polling units was cancelled, the thing is the places that thy were over voting was Adeleke strong hold. I pray thy will apply same judgment on the presidential election. Which means if Tinubu truly rigged the BVAS will show it. The case is against Adeleke for now. Unless he has a good lawyer and other evidences

There was no over voting in Tinubu and APC's strongholds of Lagos, Osun, Katsina, Kaduna and Kano nah. Abi, you didn't study the election results ni?

So, where did over voting take place? Only in Peter Obituary's strong holds, that is why APC if filling a counter case to contest Peter Obituary's votes in Igbo land.

By the time APC lawyers finish deductions from Peter Obituary's votes, what will be left will be less than the population of Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (EOOU) students population

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta / Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.