Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Hyundai Heavy To Build $7billion Shipyard In Bayelsa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hyundai Heavy To Build $7billion Shipyard In Bayelsa (6691 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Says Not Building Nigerian Shipyard: What A Debacle! / Hyundai Denies Statement About Building A Shipyard In Bayelsa / Hyundai Heavy: No Plan To Build Shipyard In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hyundai Heavy To Build $7billion Shipyard In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
This is the last time I will ever reply to your silly post. I said that's my view,jerk! You are being childish here and, I am sorry you can't see that.[size=14pt] If you want to be friend[/size], you must do it rightly not by acting like a child. So, I don't waste time on some juvenile like you!

Do I know you somewhere? So, steer clear from me. I swear this is the last time I will ever reply to your post. Whoever you are, you are an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e!

Okay, the grammar lessons will be given FREE of charge. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking for Promotional Branded T-shirt Printing In Lagos Nigeria? / Pfizer To Cut 500 Jobs At UK Site As Part Of Wider Cost Cuts / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.