Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order (522 Views)

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Itopalucky(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2023
A former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, on Monday, called on the Presidency, the leaders of thought across the country and the security agencies to urgently call the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, to order to prevent him from
igniting political crisis between the Northern and the Southern regions of the country.

The political activist said Governor Wike is presently playing dangerous politics that if not quickly checked could worsen already bad situation as far as the recent conduct of presidential election is concerned.

In a statement released in Abuja, Frank said Wike's recent doublespeak in public statements on Peter Obi has shown that the Labour Party presidential candidate was not genuinely in the race to win the presidency but was used by forces known to Wike to play a spoilers game against the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the North from winning the presidency.

Wike, who reportedly said Obi was his hero of the just concluded presidential election, openly worked and delivered Rivers State for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the election.

According to Frank, Peter Obi was good for a spoiling role but not for Presidency as portrayed by Wike's statements.

The former APC spokesman accused Wike of celebrating a fraudulent and controversial presidential election victory as if the South has just defeated the North, hence the need to call him to order.

Frank said: “I am using this medium to call on the Presidency, religious leaders, all the elders and leaders of thought, and the security agencies to call Governor Wike to order before he ignites a political crisis between the North and the South, even as most Nigerians are still bitter about the outcome of the Presidential election which has been adjudged to be massively rigged.

"It’s on record that since Wike lost his presidential bid to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who is more experienced than him, the bitter Rivers state governor had put on the garment of hate against the North while hiding under the toga of Southern presidency.

"If truly Wike meant what he said in public that Peter Obi is his hero of the last Presidential election, he should have campaigned and openly supported him but to the contrary, acting like a Chameleon, Wike mobilised support for Bola Tinubu of the APC.

"Governor Wike is celebrating a fraudulent and illegal victory not only against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar or the PDP but against the North as if the South has defeated the North which is dangerous for our fragile democracy."

Frank who is the United Liberation Movement for West Papua (ULMWP), Ambassador to East Africa and Middle East, added: "Governor Wike has also confirmed the rigging of the controversial presidential election by saying that they had agreement before the election that anywhere Tinubu of APC comes first, Peter Obi of LP should come second and vis-versa.

"I, however, call on the North to hold Wike and his likes responsible who conspired to manipulate the controversial presidential election against the PDP presidential candidate,” he said.

Source: https://2023.ng/frank-to-presidency-others-wike-playing-dangerous-politics-call-him-to-order/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by SmartPolician: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
I heard that this dude had an affair with Tonto Dikeh. So, Tonto shameless kissed those malnourished lips so hard. Rumours have it that she was rewarded handsomely for it.

Oh, I forgot that Nigerian girls can do anything for money, including sleeping with dogs 🥱🥱🥱

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
I dislike Wike so much, Asiwaju should distance himself from him, he did the lord’s work and that is over. Someone like wike should be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Allardyce: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I dislike Wike so much, Asiwaju should distance himself from him, he did the lord’s work and that is over. Someone like wike should be used and dumped.
Like the way your ex used and dumped you? grin
Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Allardyce:
Like the way your ex used and dumped you? grin
Hahahahahahahaha
I have no ex. Stop joking around
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Cyberterror: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
It is Atiku who played dangerous politics that would have caused serious problems for our beloved country Nigeria by attempting to continue northern rule for 16 years straight. Wike fought a just fight that's why he won because Tinubu's victory is for the continued unity of Nigeria. If Atiku had won, Nigeria would have disintegrated. As Nyesom Wike commissions more road projects this week, Nigerians are eagerly expecting to hear more from him as he continues to blast perennial loser Atiku and his side chick Peter Obi.

God bless President Muhammudu Buhari

God bless President-elect Bola Tinubu

God bless Governor Nyesom Wike

God bless INEC and their BVAS machines

God bless this Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by WhizdomXX(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Pdp will present a more conservative northerner in 2027.
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by SadiqBabaSani: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2023
This one wanted Job in an Atiku Presidency ht didn’t get it, hes pissed
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by luvmijeje(f): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Wike can't survive outside of River's State and that is sad.

He has so much potentials but he is just too combative.
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Allardyce: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have no ex. Stop joking around
Sharap, bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Allardyce:
Sharap, bloody liar.
Didn’t I tell you that I can never accept a marriage proposal from a man that does not have the potential of making me a First Lady? I was serious when I said that.
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Allardyce: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Didn’t I tell you that I can never accept a marriage proposal from a man that does not have the potential of making me a First Lady? I was serious when I said that.
First lady ko, Low class lady ni.

You were used, dumped and thrown out.
Don't lie to us here. grin

1 Like

Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Urbanchampion: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Frank is Atiku's Dubai based wife....
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Allardyce:
First lady ko, Low class lady ni.

You were used, dumped and thrown out.
Don't lie to us here. grin
No man born of a woman can ever use me, I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. You see this other gender ehnnn, I can never lack them. Believe
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Allardyce: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No man born of a woman can ever use me, I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. You see this other gender ehnnn, I can never lack them. Believe
Okpo with big breasts nor dey lack customers.

Iyaebe wey dey crase for village. grin
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Greatpoet(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2023
smiley
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yet you are a grandma. How many bastard children have you added to the swelling ranks under Lagos bridges?
Re: Frank To Presidency, Others: Wike Playing Dangerous Politics, Call Him To Order by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Yet you are a grandma. How many bastard children have you added to the swelling ranks under Lagos bridges?
See pain hahaga

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To Oyedepo Has Nothing To Do With Governorship Election - Sanwo-Olu / Labour Party Or No Labour Party, I Will Conquer Esan Land- Oshiomole / Oyo Governorship Candidates, Folarin, Adelabu Lose Polling Units To Governor Mak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.