Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them (39618 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Sahahac1(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2023
So sad ppl dnt fear God o
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Jimmythewise: 4:42am On Mar 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

I knew this fake news would eventually find its way to Nairaland.
1. I scoured the internet for the offending video that dumbo (the people ridiculing jesus), was talking about. Turned out it was a play about the crucifixion of Jesus. *And it wasn't in a carnival. And not just that, or happened on March, 2019, 4 odd years ago.*
2. The person acting as devil is still alive and kicking(as of today 13/03/2023)
3. Even if the story was true, why would Yahweh be mad in a play that is made with unreal forks, when there are many movies of Jesus taunted and abused. Flogged, thrashed etc.
Besides, didn't it happen in the bible. Weren't they re playing what was written there?
Logical reasoning is huge problem for folks. The way people avoid it makes it look like its illegal
4. Why would Yahweh also be mad when Africans do more 'devil' worship with al sorts of gods etc

I realized christianity (and religion as a whole) don't give a Bleep about reality or truth, but as eveidenced by the sheer number of Whatsapp forwards, and viewership of this video on Tiktok, Youtube, the sheer number of cretards is mind-boggling. No one bothered to verify the video or events. Just swallow whatever you're fed, hook, line and sinker, by people that want to perpetuate the lie called religion
You deserve a 40 year old whiskey like wike

3 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Wisedove(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2023
When I saw the video on TikTok some days ago I felt like these people are too dumb to link natural disaster to religion.

Hurricane Iam hit Florida and some part of USA back to back last year destroying 6* of what was destroyed in Brazil no one says anything about God then o..

Flood destroyed many states in Nigeria same last year o ; no body attributed it to gob or devil.

Worshippers were killed inside church in Anambra and also in Owoh, yet nothing happened to the evil perpetrators

The religion of a thing always look for some natural occurrences to score cheap scores

3 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by etrange: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2023
So you guys are celebrating the flood in another country cause you somehow believe it scores you some religious points? I really don't know the problem with people. Why would you guys allow anything whatsoever to erode your humanity? Many countries have suffered floods in recent years. Even Nigeria has suffered flood. I didn't see any of you praising God. Some of y'all even said the devil was a liar. And then it happened in Brazil, and it's worth celebrating? You take it upon yourselves to choose when to attribute bad things to the devil and when to attribute them to God based on whichever one suites your narrative better? Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Rexymania(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2023
BigYash:
Oyibo can't speak his language fluently too.. English is borrowed, so don't judge him with that.Atleast you got the message he was trying to pass. If he no sabi,you wen be English Prof can teach him.. Are we good?

You need to see the way my sister called me,telling me end time is here grin Telling me things are happening in Brazil.. I was just laughing, and sists said .. I know you won't take it serious.. cheesy I blive in God,and Christ his son.. But nobody fit fool me with these movies or whatever...

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Maynman: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
emmafineboy:

But ur parents re real

Did you read about your parents in a book?

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by mankan2k7(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2023
The fool hath said in his heart that there is no God.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Rickmann: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Makewetalkmypip:

God has responded to the Satanic Carnival of the Brazilian people by sending rain to destroy the country.

Now they are calling on God for Mercy.

see the video of the Satanic Carnival and the video where they are asking God for mercy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD5Sg0dtY4

You don't mock God and go Scott-free.
They were lucky.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by FuckYourFather(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2023
muyico:
No man mock our GOD and go free
but allah? Muslim will kill u nt allah again! Imagine god defender! Why defending allah? Can him defend himself? Remembr DEBORAH R.I.P!

Allah is a lazy god na, a mumu ode coward man that cannot even defend himself only depends on mumu almanjiri beggars to do the killing for him, f,uck allah!
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Wilgrea7(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
I've always found it a bit funny when religious people try to use this as evidence of their gods.

Apart from the fact that most of the stories are fabricated or grossly overexaggerated, it only proves that if such a deity even exists, it is an emotionally fragile, egotistic and selfish one.

Millions of religious people suffer here in Nigeria each day. They cry to said deity to save them from terrorists, evil leaders, poverty, diseases and so on. This god seems to turn a blind eye. But the moment someone does something against him, he rushes in to attack? And you claim to be children of this god, and that this god loves you?

What kind of father who claims to love his children will stand by and watch them as they get oppressed and slaughtered, but only jump in when someone says some hurty hurty words about him. And this is the deity you claim to worship?

4 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2023
TheRealOwner:

New ager?

New insight...
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
emmafineboy:

But ur parents re real

Yes...you want a pix of them

And a family pix?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Mercury12:
God cannot be mock.

I think a lot people don't understand this statement.

Which mockery is worst than claiming he impregnated another man's wife?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Azrael001: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2023
sunshineV:
Your God only respond to calamity. What about the hungry people in Brazil praying for food. Why didn't he rain hamburger and fries from above?
Exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
when the music set even the devil will Japa and leave you go face the music alone,I know ur type of people. My ...... Said more than this before he saw what his mouth couldn't explain till tomorrow, I pray you don't experience urs in a brutal way so you will live to tell others that there's God when they make same ignorant statement. I wish you well๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ
I keep on hearing this bullshit. When is your Yahweh gonna drag his fat ass outta bed and act? I have asked several Yahweh apologists to tell him to strike me dead with lightning. Yet, nothing has happened
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Careful what you wish for
I have wished for it several times. And i wish one more time
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Mercury12:
God cannot be mock.

I think a lot people don't understand this statement.
Oh, he has been mocked several times. Yes he's done nada
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
emmafineboy:

But ur parents re real
So what if they are real?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Germanjoe:

The word of God is foolish to the unwise.
Seek Him now while you can still find Him.
I seek for yahweh's ass, so I can flog him
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by emmafineboy(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

So what if they are real?
Then is a wasted sperm n a disgrace to humanity
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2023
emmafineboy:

Then is a wasted sperm n a disgrace to humanity
Same as you
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Ken4Christ: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
mank1234:

The funny thing is that the video was made up of typhoon images from other countries.

Religious people always looking for vague validation.

God said he will not punish the world with flood again (with a rainbow sign), so any flood anywhere is natural or caused by human activities.

Read what God said below;

Genesis 9:13-15

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that THE BOW SHALL BE SEEN IN THE CLOUD.

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to DESTROY ALL FLESH.

First, he said that the bow or rainbow will be seen in the cloud. So if it's not seen, flood can still happen.

How often do you see the rainbow these days like it was years back? Very rarely. It points to the fact that we are living in borrowed time. The coming of Christ is near. This age is coming to an end.

Second, verse 15 says that the water will not become a flood to destroy all flesh. It didn't say that there will be no flood. But not the kind of flood that will destroy all flesh.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Ken4Christ: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

I knew this fake news would eventually find its way to Nairaland.
1. I scoured the internet for the offending video that dumbo (the people ridiculing jesus), was talking about. Turned out it was a play about the crucifixion of Jesus. *And it wasn't in a carnival. And not just that, or happened on March, 2019, 4 odd years ago.*
2. The person acting as devil is still alive and kicking(as of today 13/03/2023)
3. Even if the story was true, why would Yahweh be mad in a play that is made with unreal forks, when there are many movies of Jesus taunted and abused. Flogged, thrashed etc.
Besides, didn't it happen in the bible. Weren't they re playing what was written there?
Logical reasoning is huge problem for folks. The way people avoid it makes it look like its illegal
4. Why would Yahweh also be mad when Africans do more 'devil' worship with al sorts of gods etc

I realized christianity (and religion as a whole) don't give a Bleep about reality or truth, but as eveidenced by the sheer number of Whatsapp forwards, and viewership of this video on Tiktok, Youtube, the sheer number of cretards is mind-boggling. No one bothered to verify the video or events. Just swallow whatever you're fed, hook, line and sinker, by people that want to perpetuate the lie called religion

It's not a fake news. I have done my investigation. The carnival started February 17th and ended February 21st. The heavy rain fell on February 19th and made the Brazil authority to cancel the carnival in some of the city affected by the flood.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Read what God said below;

Genesis 9:13-15

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that THE BOW SHALL BE SEEN IN THE CLOUD.

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to DESTROY ALL FLESH.

First, he said that the bow or rainbow will be seen in the cloud. So if it's not seen, flood can still happen.

How often do you see the rainbow these days like it was years back? Very rarely. It points to the fact that we are living in borrowed time. The coming of Christ is near. This age is coming to an end.

Second, verse 15 says that the water will not become a flood to destroy all flesh. It didn't say that there will be no flood. But not the kind of flood that will destroy all flesh.
How is this tripe a respond to his post or OP's?

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's not a fake news. I have done my investigation. The carnival started February 17th and ended February 21st. The heavy rain fell on February 19th and made the Brazil authority to cancel the carnival in some of the city affected by the flood.
Oh really?
1. Did you read the part where they said the revellers taunted Jesus, and made Yahweh angry? Which year did the supposed taunt happen?
2. The video in the OP's post were of previous carnivals, not this 2023 version. In fact, the flood pics were taken from different countries, just to sell the lie

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Ken4Christ: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

How is this tripe a respond to his post or OP's?

He said God said he will never destroy man with flood. And my response is that his assertion was not correct.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

He said God said he will never destroy man with flood. And my response is that his assertion was not correct.
Well, the problem with the bible is its not a concise book. You can make any kind of inference or extrapolation, and you'd still be 'right'. A bible passage can be interpreted in different ways, and give rise to frictions and antagonism. You can commit murder and get the bible to back you up squarely.
This rainbow thing is an example. All the Christians I know infer Yahweh wouldn't destroy the world with flood, but yours is different

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Lukuluku69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Makewetalkmypip:

God has responded to the Satanic Carnival of the Brazilian people by sending rain to destroy the country.

Now they are calling on God for Mercy.

see the video of the Satanic Carnival and the video where they are asking God for mercy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHD5Sg0dtY4

Christians? Dumb lot!
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Ken4Christ: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Well, the problem with the bible is its not a concise book. You can make any kind of inference or extrapolation, and you'd still be 'right'. A bible passage can be interpreted in different ways, and give rise to frictions and antagonism. You can commit murder and get the bible to back you up squarely.
This rainbow thing is an example. All the Christians I know infer Yahweh wouldn't destroy the world with flood, but yours is different

There are many who read the Bible but only very few studies it.

Read below what the Bible said;

Genesis 9:15
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood TO DESTROY ALL FLESH.

The verse above said there will not be flood to destroy ALL FLESH.

It never said there will not be flood to destroy flesh. The keyword is ALL FLESH.

And it is even based on the condition that the rainbow appear. When last did you see a rainbow?
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by jaephoenix(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There are many who read the Bible but only very few studies it.

Read below what the Bible said;

Genesis 9:15
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood TO DESTROY ALL FLESH.

The verse above said there will not be flood to destroy ALL FLESH.

It never said there will not be flood to destroy flesh. The keyword is ALL FLESH.

And it is even based on the condition that the rainbow appear. When last did you see a rainbow?
1. I can infer that Yahweh is test driving his killer floods on Brazil, and then later use it on ALL FLESH.
2. Bros, why are you theists this ignorant? Rainbows are common phenomena. Its an arch of colours visible in the sky, caused by the refraction and dispersion of the sun's light by rain or other water droplets in the atmosphere. So if light meets these requirements, rainbows can be formed. In fact, in some locations on Earth, you can easily see rainbows
https://www.yourweather.co.uk/news/science/where-is-the-best-place-in-the-world-for-rainbows-hawaii.html#:~:text=According%20to%20a%20new%20paper,the%20best%20rainbows%20on%20Earth.&text=Hawaii%27s%20mountains%20are%20another%20factor,forms%20clouds%20and%20produces%20rainfall.
Re: Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them by Ken4Christ: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I can infer that Yahweh is test driving his killer floods on Brazil, and then later use it on ALL FLESH.
2. Bros, why are you theists this ignorant? Rainbows are common phenomena. Its an arch of colours visible in the sky, caused by the refraction and dispersion of the sun's light by rain or other water droplets in the atmosphere. So if light meets these requirements, rainbows can be formed. In fact, in some locations on Earth, you can easily see rainbows
https://www.yourweather.co.uk/news/science/where-is-the-best-place-in-the-world-for-rainbows-hawaii.html#:~:text=According%20to%20a%20new%20paper,the%20best%20rainbows%20on%20Earth.&text=Hawaii%27s%20mountains%20are%20another%20factor,forms%20clouds%20and%20produces%20rainfall.

He promised not to use it on all flesh.

But from time to time, he reveals his wrath because of the gross immoral act of man.

And it can through flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption etc.

Of course, there is a scientific explanation to the phenomenon of rainbow but it was God's idea..God is the chief scientist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.