Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) (60323 Views)

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by easytig(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
I wonder o,by the way she looks so odd with her outfit

Like is she a bride or what exactly, nonsensical rubbish, looking for cheap attention
maestroferddi:
Naija people, must you export your madness outside Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by OloyeVIII: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kolombz:
She looks like the bride that forgot her wedding venue..
Gawd.. Who be this wan again? grin
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just look at how that young man tilted his neck to the right in the fourth frame just to accommodate her...

Ogbemi, if na me, you go remove that nonsense...!! I did not buy ticket to come and discomfort myself...

7 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
maestroferddi:
Naija people, must you export your madness outside Nigeria?

This is why I have always recommended that etiquettes and classic lifestyle be judiciously taught at primary and secondary levels of education in this country!

This is the typical classless overdo behavior of an average Nigerian, especially ladies!

8 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by THEMORALMEN: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stand out and get people talking after the event.
That's is the goal and she achieve it 👍
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by IbileIfe: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Deliberately attention seeking LovePeddler.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Hokage001(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Actually, you are the one coming off as ignorant due to misplaced emotional attachment to a person who doesn't even know you.

Oscars have had a dress code for ages.

Even when celebs embellish like this, they do it solely for the red carpet... After pictures and interviews, they make quick adjustments in order not to cause issues within the award hall.

This is just common sense...! It's not everything we need to get defensive about.

Tems should have known better! SMH!

I'm having issues uploading photos of worse dresses from Oscars
But trust me, they're way worse dress than tems since Oscars history
Not just for red carpet
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by etrange: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Awwn... she wasn't well informed. She probably thought it would be like the Grammies were people dress like this cause the sitting arrangement permits it. Oscars attracts a different type of artist, they don't usually dress like this. Most times, they put on detachable add-ons that can be removed after the red-carpet. However, we must also acknowledge that we've seen worse dressed people at the Oscars before. It just wasn't her best day.

Meanwhile, people already attacking ladies on this thread are incorrigible. Imagine if we start calling out men for all the news that involve men on this platform. You guys are just so narrow minded.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by easytig(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
To see invite again go hard o not to talk of winning award,the white don't tolerate nonsense
Angelfrost:
Sigh... This is exactly what oversabi causes! SMH!

She could have just stopped the tailor at shoulder level... They not only ruined the lovely outfit through over-embellishments but also damaged her rep!

Now she don enter Hollywood event black book!

You ladies never learn... Simplicity is not and can never be out of fashion! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Black is indeed beautiful
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Hokage001(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Oscars i know is usually about suit for men

And gown for women.

Just like ballen di or

These are professionals

Movie producers not grammy

Get a life

What a complete display of stupidity 😂😂
Do your research and you'll see more and even worse dress than tems
A good example is Melissa McCarthy crazy dress.

Don't always be a tender headed dummy.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by zumbigbo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nice dress, wrong place...if na for cinema, I go use scissors trim tire.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Edusouls(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
SHIVA001:
Tems go block people destiny for Oscars. Because say she wan overdress. Her brains go don redress by nao. Oyinbo wey no dey send you. Stay were your people appreciate you. No go dey fans who go insult you oo. Oyinbo get bad mouth.
baad mouth no be small
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Hokage001(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I did not mention you.

Please comment in peace. I am sure someone like you will never accommodate this. You will be shouting and complaining

Don't mention me please.

2 response to one Comment??
It hit you that hard huh?😂😂
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Inner19(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
I was watching the Oscars Red carpet last night on E! and on all the Actresses both white and black were looking simple and stunning...and then there is Tems.

She just wanted to trend.

You finally get invited to attend the Oscars, you now wore that Cloud Dress? grin

Nigerians will always overdo.

I pity the person sitting at her back.

4 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Africans..

Na Waa Oooo..
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Bigchristo: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACWz4jj6Pno&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

SOURCE
They will not stop racism in this life, I do been she is a white woman they will smile and forget the view blocking but everything black people do usually irritates the white if you actually watch the show there’s a big TV screen to see what’s happening in case you get blocked or seated far from the podium, below is a Met gala photo in 2021i am pretty sure people seated close to her nobody gossip about it for blocking them

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by easytig(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Not a win at all,they have seen through her foolery that seeking attention is her goal.they will cut her to size.
Hokage001:

On the contrary, she got what she was looking for
She's been the main attraction since the event
I'd say it's a win for her

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by easytig(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
She got Carried away by the occasion,dat why she overdo pass herself
Inner19:
I was watching the Oscars Red carpet last night on E! and on all the Actresses both white and black were looking simple and stunning...and then there is Tems.

She just wanted to trend.

You finally get invited to attend the Oscars, you now wore that Cloud Dress? grin

Nigerians will always overdo.

I pity the person sitting at her back.

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hokage001:

I'm having issues uploading photos of worse dresses from Oscars
But trust me, they're way worse dress than tems since Oscars history
Not just for red carpet

Really?! They were so bad that they clearly and visibly obstructed people from viewing the stage?!!

I have never seen such in all the years of following the Academy awards.

I am open to being corrected on this.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Yayi229: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Hokage001(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
easytig:
Not a win at all,they have seen through her foolery that seeking attention is her goal.they will cut her to size.

I guess we'll just have to see about that
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bigchristo:
They will not stop racism in this life, I do been she is a white woman they will smile and forget the view blocking but everything black people do usually irritates the white if you actually watch the show there’s a big TV screen to see what’s happening in case you get blocked or seated far from the podium, below is a Met gala photo in 2021i am pretty sure people seated close to her nobody gossip about it for blocking them

Please, show us a clear proof of her wearing that head gear inside the hall.

Red carpet outfit is sometimes different from sitting outfit... Please do some research, apart from the fact that Met Gala outfits are worlds apart from Oscar outfits.... The latter is meant to be over the top for males too.

Oscar award outfits have always been conservative and most go for dinner suits and gowns without any over the top head gears.

Same way people don't dress the same for Prom and for street carnivals... Every occasion has its dress code.

There is no racism here... Tems should have known better.

5 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Inner19(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
easytig:
She got Carried away by the occasion,dat why she overdo pass herself

I'm telling you. The girl just messed up big time grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by Hokage001(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really?! They were so bad that they clearly and visibly obstructed people from viewing the stage?!!

I have never seen such in all the years of following the Academy awards.

I am open to being corrected on this.

Cher, 1986 Headpiece
It's as view blocking as tems

Look it up.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by teemy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Example of a townhall different from balablue

Lol, it initially looked like someone was peeping from that set of hanged clothes
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by dfrost: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
haybhi1:
Well, quite obscure, but I think I love the dress. She looks beautiful. It's just not the right setting.

Her media handlers should get to work quickly and remedy the situation asap.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by 18wheeler: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
superCleanworks:
na this kain thing dey make WILL SMITH tear people SLAP anyhow.

Red Carpet host: Wow who made this dress?
Tems: Casper the friendly ghost. grin
cheesy
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by JetStar: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
udede:
Is she no longer from the land of crazy head ties called gele

On point my real nigger. It's 9ja culture. It's funny though.

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is why I have always recommended that etiquettes and classic lifestyle be judiciously taught at primary and secondary levels of education in this country!

This is the typical classless overdo behavior of an average Nigerian, especially ladies!
My broda, no be small mata...

Overdose of cologne/perfume, too much makeup, carry artificial hair mass enough for four heads on one head, ogbanje hairdo, revealing clothing showing, in some cases, funny-looking body parts and the iyalaya of them all...LYING so much that Lai Mohammed looks like a kindergarten child..

2 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nice one Tems! Pepper Dem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) / Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.