Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? (199 Views)

Naijaloaded Blogger, Richard Idasenibo Quote Went Wrong While Quoting A Line / Dear Nairaland Mods, Why Can't I Login? / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by vicardino(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
I engaged in a conversation or two yesterday which necessitated me to quote just two of the persons involved although on more than one occasion, and I noticed later that I couldn't continue quoting the folks again even though they could still quote me. Trying to flush out an imp but it appears he's done something and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I'd really love to know why I keep getting the 'you can do that right now, please try again in a few hours ' whenever I attempt replying this imp. Thanks.
Re: Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by naijapikin2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
The same thing happened to me last week. Maybe na stylish ban.

These nairaland mods sometimes smoke expired tanzanian weed

ayam telling you
Re: Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by FuckYourFather(f): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
vicardino:
I trolled and abused some obidients yesterday, cursing and calling them IPOB and it was really funny to me and after that i got a 24 years ban from the mods now i can't post anymore but i am here asking and pretending as if i don't know that I've been banned by mods and I noticed later that I couldn't continue quoting the folks again even though they could still quote me. Trying to flush out an imp but it appears he's done something and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I'd really love to know why I keep getting the 'you can do that right now, please try again in a few hours ' whenever I attempt replying this imp. Thanks.

Op you be mugu!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by gfelo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
this is why they will keep banning u, learn to be civil.

naijapikin2:
The same thing happened to me last week. Maybe na stylish ban.

These nairaland mods sometimes smoke expired tanzanian weed

ayam telling you
Re: Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by naijapikin2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
gfelo:
this is why they will keep banning u, learn to be civil.

I have been civil o.. am telling you. It was after they undeservedly banned me that that I started blowing hot.
Re: Why Can't I Quote An Imp That's Quoting Me? by vicardino(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
I didn't write what you replied to. How possibly can users modify other people's posts at will? I never wrote that I trolled OBIDIENTS, I never wrote what you quoted.
FuckYourFather:

Op you be mugu!

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Challenges Elon Musk’s Starlink, By Releases More Affordable Devices / Protest Against Tinubu Swearing In And Face Fire, Says Asari Dokubo / The Impact Of Koora4live On The Sports Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.