Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal (44791 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by saintkel(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ceenachi:
You may think you understand English untill you listen to a court judgement.

You maybe even be laughing without knowing that the judgment means you are sentence to prison
I had to laugh at dis while deep down I know u r absolutely correct

12 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Latidoh1: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good rate with trucking.

I can supply you any quantity of diesel.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by marca(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
For now the court of appeal... Is on the fence deciding and observing where to land... Really worth thinking...
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Metaphor44(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let the right thing be done
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by ArticleBeast: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
timmydavids:
Please what does it mean to reserve judgement by a court of law?
Judgement will be given at a later date in writing but not immediately

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by McLizbae: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lols..
Ceenachi:

You maybe even be laughing without knowing that the judgment means you are sentence to prison

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by vowiski(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Faber:
Adeleke will be sent packing, know this and know peace

He is gone .:

I hope the petitioners have learned one of two from this case as this is first BVAS litigation

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Ruthless70: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
timmydavids:

It means the tribunal judgement stands that Ade dancer should leave office

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by McLizbae: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
I means that they will help Adekeke keep his wahala inside warmer.
timmydavids:
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by GeneralPulal: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:
What's the implication of this?
When a court reserves a judgement, it means the judge is just wanting some more time before delivering judgement.. In this case;

During proceedings today, Counsel to Adeleke, Onyechi Ikpeazu, held that a member of the panel, who is also a chief magistrate, did not air her opinion during the Judgement delivery. Rather, she only appended her signature and the constitution mandates her to have aired her views about the suit.

Counsel to Mr Oyetola, Lateef Fagbemi however held that mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid.

Now the judge decided to reserve the judgement because, just like Fagbemi said, mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid..

Summary is the Pdp lawyer can’t defend overvoting. It has been exposed already. The Adeleke guy is a gonner..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
V3li:
Good afternoon all, this is just to point out whats happening outside politics, firstbank is trying to frustrate me, I did I pos transaction that failed on the 24th of october last year till today 13th match 2023 it hasn't been reversed and I went to complain thrice, on the 13th of last month too, I did an online transaction which failed, it also hasnt been reversed and its exactly one month now, I have been going to the bank but the keep posting me that its in my pending account. Someone should help me please.... #08113188432. My whatsapp number if you can help me please

It's simple.

Go to their head office operations desk and show them some anger, something will be done ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Gold2882: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ceenachi:

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by PHIPEX(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
The judiciary better wake up or kill itself permanently. People go to court because they have hope of justice otherwise jungle justice will become the norm and we will all perish for it.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by fergie001: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
timmydavids:
The next date they appear in Court will be for judgement to be read.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by malawi14(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bluesea54:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

Chat me on Whatsapp..can't find ur number

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by biggie73(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Bribery and corruption
...that's why politics is a dirty game. The richest wins.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by coputa(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Faber:
Enemies of Osun state will be disappointed.Adeleke all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by EngrKemp: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpeazu observation has kept adeleke in office.

Resrrved in this case has reserved adeleke's mandate.

Since it's constructionally correct for the magistrate to speak but did not then the matter remains silence.
Even if oyetola seems to have merit,the matter remains an academic exercise.
Oyetola was rigged into office in 2019 when the call came on live tv from Abuja for the inec man to stop the calling of result since adeleke was evidently going to win

Oyetola has governed once,let wdeleke continue with his government.
Oyetola can come bame after four years to contest.

Same matter orji Kalu was brought out of prison .
Technicality has saved adeleke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by davozo: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Osun is a PDP State, the guy will complete his 4 year term . The tribunal judgement will not stand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Pickmycall: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Instead of Adeleke;s lawyer to also inspect the voting materials when oyetola went to the tribunal he was waiting in defence.
Some lawyers are incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Hassanrasaq(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
I blame my self that i was born and brought top in nigeria
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Luckysbab: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Latidoh1:
Can lawyers in the house break down the implications for us please.

I can supply you any quantity of diesel.

Rate and minimum quantity?

Location too?
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Shezzman: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol.
Don't
Hassanrasaq:
I blame my self that i was born and brought top in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Misterone: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Faber:
Yeah, his forgery case may likely nail him because if it passes, then one can forge a certificate and add others as supporting documents and later claim since the other certificates are valid, the forged one does not matter

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by BJanta: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=bonechamberlain post=121705172] angry If Adeleke wins he would be the face of PDP in the South west. Imagine clearing all seats in the last elections, all!!! Even though most were rigged His family seems very popular in Osun.[/quotTh

The victory is not so much due to him. Much more to Titi Atiku, Atiku's senior wife , who is an Ijesha woman. Then most of the remaining old PDP stalwarts in the South-west who are still active are from Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by ProfChris10(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
V3li:
Good afternoon all, this is just to point out whats happening outside politics, firstbank is trying to frustrate me, I did I pos transaction that failed on the 24th of october last year till today 13th match 2023 it hasn't been reversed and I went to complain thrice, on the 13th of last month too, I did an online transaction which failed, it also hasnt been reversed and its exactly one month now, I have been going to the bank but the keep posting me that its in my pending account. Someone should help me please.... #08113188432. My whatsapp number if you can help me please

Send a mail to your bank and copy (cc) cpd@cbn.gov.ng

They will act fast.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Larryndelaw: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Bribery and corruption
When the case is not favoring you, it's bribing and corruption but when it's favors you, The court is the best. Hypocrisy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Troublemaker111: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ogbeni leave story Oyetola no do anything for us na just useless jamboree governor. Adeleke is the talk of the town in osun sad
Kagawa10:
I don't know what to really say. I feel Oyetola didn't deserve to leave based on the over voting done by PDP, coupled with the fact that Oyetola really tried his best in governance despite the debt which Aregbesola sunk Osun into.

Under Oyetola, Osun economy/GDP rose from the least to one of the intermediate high revenue. He also paid salary and pension which was accrued by Aregbesola. Aregbe, the Baba afusa salary who refused to pay pension and salary apart from embarking on several elephant project which he stole, for example the Airport elephant project and the lots of debts he sunk Osun into. Aregbesola did a lot of mess if we're being truthful yet Oyetola came in and revamped Osun economy from the least to one of the intermediate high. Oyetola is someone who should be lauded and deserved a second term. It was Aregbesola who worked against him apart from the over voting from PDP.

On Adeleke, despite the fact that he got in through over voting, he's been trying his best for example paying the pension accrued by Aregbesola. I didn't like the fact that he worked against Tinubu though. Another reason to show the cabal were against Tinubu because if they weren't, Adeleke would have been removed before the election just to make it easier for Tinubu. One reason why everyone should know Tinubu won the election free and fair because the cabals were even against him.

That said, Adeleke has been trying his bit in governance. I don't know if Adeleke would be as good as Oyetola in economy growth though because Oyetola really tried in that aspect. Whichever ways it goes, Oyetola or Adeleke are both SW people who did their best for Osun people and I still feel Oyetola deserve a second tenure at least.

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Kagawa10: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Troublemaker111:
Ogbeni leave story Oyetola no do anything for us na just useless jamboree governor. Adeleke is the talk of the town in osun sad

Go check Osun gdp growth under Oyetola or shut up. Also Oyetola paid pension accrued which is what Adeleke is being lauded for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:
Though late in reply, I still don't know what to really say. I feel Oyetola didn't deserve to leave based on the over voting done by PDP, coupled with the fact that Oyetola really tried his best in governance despite the debt which Aregbesola sunk Osun into.

Under Oyetola, Osun economy/GDP rose from the least to one of the intermediate high revenue. He also paid salary and pension which was accrued by Aregbesola. Aregbe, the Baba afusa salary who refused to pay pension and salary apart from embarking on several elephant project which he stole, for example the Airport elephant project and the lots of debts he sunk Osun into. Aregbesola did a lot of mess if we're being truthful yet Oyetola came in and revamped Osun economy from the least to one of the intermediate high. Oyetola is someone who should be lauded and deserved a second term. It was Aregbesola who worked against him apart from the over voting from PDP.

On Adeleke, despite the fact that he got in through over voting, he's been trying his best for example paying the pension accrued by Aregbesola. I didn't like the fact that he worked against Tinubu though. Another reason to show the cabal were against Tinubu because if they weren't, Adeleke would have been removed before the election just to make it easier for Tinubu. One reason why everyone should know Tinubu won the election free and fair because the cabals were even against him.

That said, Adeleke has been trying his bit in governance. I don't know if Adeleke would be as good as Oyetola in economy growth though because Oyetola really tried in that aspect. Whichever ways it goes, Oyetola or Adeleke are both SW people who did their best for Osun people and I still feel Oyetola deserve a second tenure at least.

oyetola left am empty treasury. and took ridiculous loans after losing the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.