Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal (44799 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Kagawa10: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaxxy:

oyetola left am empty treasury.

He didn't! Secondly, he also ensured Osun economy high rate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Koralords: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
V3li:
Good afternoon all, this is just to point out whats happening outside politics, firstbank is trying to frustrate me, I did I pos transaction that failed on the 24th of october last year till today 13th match 2023 it hasn't been reversed and I went to complain thrice, on the 13th of last month too, I did an online transaction which failed, it also hasnt been reversed and its exactly one month now, I have been going to the bank but the keep posting me that its in my pending account. Someone should help me please.... #08113188432. My whatsapp number if you can help me please
Get a lawyer and sue them ,they will pay way more than youe money,j know of someone whonis suing gtb How because of just 17k the matter in in court already
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

He didn't! Secondly, he also ensured Osun economy high flow rate

high flow rate is a lie. a means of corruption not to sever the people.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Kagawa10: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaxxy:

high flow rate is a lie. a means of corruption not to sever the people.

Says the OSU talking about SW! Will you keep quiet? Always wanting chaos in the SW, even as they elect useless leaders in their region.

Go check Osun GDP under Aregbesola. The very least! Yet Oyetola ensured its growth where Osun economy started competing with top 12

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

Says the OSU talking about SW! Will you keep quiet? Always wanting chaos in the SW, even as they elect useless leaders in their region.

Go check Osun GDP under Aregbesola. The very least! Yet Oyetola ensured its growth where Osun economy started competing with top 12

u are decieving urself. Aregbe and oyetola were both useless and ineffective cos they were paying taxes to bourdillon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Akharmony: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
The same way federal Government is currenting reserving the judgement of the supreame court.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Kagawa10: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaxxy:

u are decieving urself. Aregbe and oyetola were both useless and ineffective cos they were paying taxes to bourdillon.

Not as useless as the useless leaders you appoint in your OSU land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Jostoman: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
post=121705202:
Anything that will uplift the citizens of Osun State is all we want @.

God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria.
says by Urchin
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by IamSolopy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okayed

All breeds of dogs available for new homes 🐕
(Puppies & Adults)
Lion Cubs available 🐅
We deliver Nationwide 🇳🇬
WhatsApp: +2348148744032
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Jostoman: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GeneralPulal:

When a court reserves a judgement, it means the judge is just wanting some more time before delivering judgement.. In this case;

During proceedings today, Counsel to Adeleke, Onyechi Ikpeazu, held that a member of the panel, who is also a chief magistrate, did not air her opinion during the Judgement delivery. Rather, she only appended her signature and the constitution mandates her to have aired her views about the suit.

Counsel to Mr Oyetola, Lateef Fagbemi however held that mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid.

Now the judge decided to reserve the judgement because, just like Fagbemi said, mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid..

Summary is the Pdp lawyer can’t defend overvoting. It has been exposed already. The Adeleke guy is a gonner..
u for say man U. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by press9jatv: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Adeleke has come to stay by the special Grace of God. Adeleke wins Appeal court of justice

6 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Thosyne406: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
V3li:
Good afternoon all, this is just to point out whats happening outside politics, firstbank is trying to frustrate me, I did I pos transaction that failed on the 24th of october last year till today 13th match 2023 it hasn't been reversed and I went to complain thrice, on the 13th of last month too, I did an online transaction which failed, it also hasnt been reversed and its exactly one month now, I have been going to the bank but the keep posting me that its in my pending account. Someone should help me please.... #08113188432. My whatsapp number if you can help me please

Try using mobile app to file your complain to them. I had similar issue with them.
Two failed transaction but it has been reversed
That was after i send messages to them online
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by OKorowanta: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry If Adeleke wins he would be the face of PDP in the South west. Imagine clearing all seats in the last elections, all!!! Even though most were rigged His family seems very popular in Osun.

Adeleke kick-started the rigging of the 2023 elections and other states followed suit.
He was one of the first states that announced its presidential result.
PDP cleared everywhere bawo!
Its coming back to hunt him down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by sreamsense: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
I laughed in 3D when obi was parading Onyechi Ikpeazu against Lateef Fagbemi. Adeleke should have taken one strong Yoruba lawyer for his defense not because of tribal critism, but many yoruba lawyers are always good when it comes to defense and finding technicality issues. Obi can't win this case he should learn from Osun. Adeleke should be packing his load now while obi shouldn't waste his money and time, he can't win this case

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by press9jatv: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=BJanta post=121705896][/quote] there’s no forgery case joor. Appeal Court have ruled on that declaring that governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke didn’t present forged certificate but authentic certificate and also eligible to contest for any political position in Osun State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by press9jatv: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oyetola & APC embarrassed as counsel filed error-laden brief of arguments, making corrections of his brief in open court.

#OsunElectionAppeal2023
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by press9jatv: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Appeal court chairman to Respondents counsel: Can you confirm if all the reports emanated from INEC?
Prince Fagbemi: Yes, but the others are afterthought.
Chairman: Says who?
I dey come 😃 😀
Mo ti rerin yo🤣

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

Not as useless as the useless leaders you appoint in your OSU land

Are u sure? haven't u heard about eleyi dapo?

worst governor is the history of Nigeria.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by sreamsense: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry If Adeleke wins he would be the face of PDP in the South west. Imagine clearing all seats in the last elections, all!!! Even though most were rigged His family seems very popular in Osun.
He won because people don't vote based on sentiment unlike Biafrans. People voted to support him as part of their franchise to let any government succeed. If it were oyetola that is still in power, people will vote for APC in all seat also. Since the judgement has not been passed when senatorial/presidential election was held. People of Osun were left with no choice than to support him, not because they hate oyetola or Tinubu.

This is type of politics Biafrans don't play, instead of Anambra people to vote for APGA as state lawmakers to support Soludo that is ready to work, they prefer to do trial and error with many unprepared and inexperienced LP candidates instead. To them, they want to purnish Soludo because of his Frank talk of obi which has even come to pass exactly as he said it. This is just similar mentality of Ipob/esn who believe killing their people and lock them up on monday-monday will send signal to Buhari to release kanu which ended up in futility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by chukwuibuipob: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bluesea54:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by press9jatv: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cc barrister fergie001, we need your views on this sittings bro
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Hpesoj: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ceenachi:
You may think you understand English untill you listen to a court judgement.

You maybe even be laughing without knowing that the judgment means you are sentence to prison

Seriously. I don't understand what I read.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by popcykaylah(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:
Though late in reply, I really don't know what to say. I feel Oyetola didn't deserve to leave based on the over voting done by PDP, coupled with the fact that Oyetola really tried his best in governance despite the debt which Aregbesola sunk Osun into.

Under Oyetola, Osun economy/GDP rose from the least to one of the intermediate high revenue. He also paid salary and pension which was accrued by Aregbesola. Aregbe, the Baba afusa salary who refused to pay pension and salary apart from embarking on several elephant project which he stole, for example the Airport elephant project and the lots of debts he sunk Osun into. Aregbesola did a lot of mess if we're being truthful yet Oyetola came in and revamped Osun economy from the least to one of the intermediate high. Oyetola is someone who should be lauded and deserved a second term. It was Aregbesola who worked against him apart from the over voting from PDP.

On Adeleke, despite the fact that he got in through over voting, he's been trying his bit for example paying the pension accrued by Aregbesola. I didn't like the fact that he worked against Tinubu though. Another reason to show that most of the cabals were against Tinubu because if they weren't, Adeleke would have been removed before the election just to make it easier for Tinubu. One reason why everyone should know Tinubu won the election free and fair because most of the cabals were even against him.

That said, Adeleke has been trying his bit in governance. I don't know if Adeleke would be as good as Oyetola in economy growth because Oyetola was very excellent in that aspect.

Whichever ways it goes, Oyetola did excellently, even as Adeleke is trying his best but I feel Oyetola deserve a second tenure at least.
What oyetola couldn't do in 4years ,adeleke has done in 100 days .. let's live by fact and not cos we like one person.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by JealousCobra(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:
Though late in reply, I really don't know what to say. I feel Oyetola didn't deserve to leave based on the over voting done by PDP, coupled with the fact that Oyetola really tried his best in governance despite the debt which Aregbesola sunk Osun into.

Under Oyetola, Osun economy/GDP rose from the least to one of the intermediate high revenue. He also paid salary and pension which was accrued by Aregbesola. Aregbe, the Baba afusa salary who refused to pay pension and salary apart from embarking on several elephant project which he stole, for example the Airport elephant project and the lots of debts he sunk Osun into. Aregbesola did a lot of mess if we're being truthful yet Oyetola came in and revamped Osun economy from the least to one of the intermediate high. Oyetola is someone who should be lauded and deserved a second term. It was Aregbesola who worked against him apart from the over voting from PDP.

On Adeleke, despite the fact that he got in through over voting, he's been trying his bit for example paying the pension accrued by Aregbesola. I didn't like the fact that he worked against Tinubu though. Another reason to show that most of the cabals were against Tinubu because if they weren't, Adeleke would have been removed before the election just to make it easier for Tinubu. One reason why everyone should know Tinubu won the election free and fair because most of the cabals were even against him.

That said, Adeleke has been trying his bit in governance. I don't know if Adeleke would be as good as Oyetola in economy growth because Oyetola was very excellent in that aspect.

Whichever ways it goes, Oyetola did excellently, even as Adeleke is trying his best but I feel Oyetola deserve a second tenure at least.

Go tell Osun people that not here 😎
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Kagawa10: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
popcykaylah:

What oyetola couldn't do in 4years ,adeleke has done in 100 days .. let's live by fact and not cos we like one person.

Adeleke is being lauded for paying part of Aregbesola Pension but Oyetola also paid pension too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by wilmerameg: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good stuff
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by bonechamberlain(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
sreamsense:

He won because people don't vote based on sentiment unlike Biafrans. People voted to support him as part of their franchise to let any government succeed. If it were oyetola that is still in power, people will vote for APC in all seat also. Since the judgement has not been passed when senatorial/presidential election was held. People of Osun were left with no choice than to support him, not because they hate oyetola or Tinubu.

This is type of politics Biafrans don't play, instead of Anambra people to vote for APGA as state lawmakers to support Soludo that is ready to work, they prefer to do trial and error with many unprepared and inexperienced LP candidates instead. To them, they want to purnish Soludo because of his Frank talk of obi which has even come to pass exactly as he said it. This is just similar mentality of Ipob/esn who believe killing their people and lock them up on monday-monday will send signal to Buhari to release kanu which ended up in futility
go and drink water, you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Faber:
Adeleke will be sent packing, know this and know peace
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by bonechamberlain(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=BJanta post=121705896][/quote] wow, alright but you can't take away the popularity of the Adelekes.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by bonechamberlain(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
OKorowanta:

Adeleke kick-started the rigging of the 2023 elections and other states followed suit.
He was one of the first states that announced its presidential result.
PDP cleared everywhere bawo!
Its coming back to hunt him down.
they didn't even leave a space for another party. grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal by olusledge: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
GeneralPulal:

When a court reserves a judgement, it means the judge is just wanting some more time before delivering judgement.. In this case;

During proceedings today, Counsel to Adeleke, Onyechi Ikpeazu, held that a member of the panel, who is also a chief magistrate, did not air her opinion during the Judgement delivery. Rather, she only appended her signature and the constitution mandates her to have aired her views about the suit.

So this is what you could deduce in all that was written there …
Take your time , read to understand and edit your post

Counsel to Mr Oyetola, Lateef Fagbemi however held that mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid.

Now the judge decided to reserve the judgement because, just like Fagbemi said, mere signing of the judgment, and not making any comment afterwards does not make the judgment invalid..

Summary is the Pdp lawyer can’t defend overvoting. It has been exposed already. The Adeleke guy is a gonner..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.