Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) (3880 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / If You Think Lai Mohammed Can Lie Just See What Kanu Lied This Morning - PHOTOS / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Iamdbull: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why are people refusing the old notes? They are waiting for a confused buhari or what because I don't understand? Are we not supposed to start going against buhari's directions now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigeria is currently a comic movie with everyone dictating what others should do.... the masses are always at the receiving end of every policy affecting this country. God will save us since the govt don't want to be responsible

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Natbrowny: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iamdbull:
Why are people refusing the old notes? They are waiting for a confused buhari or what because I don't understand? Are we not supposed to start going against buhari's directions now?

All state Governors should have one voice.

Thats a form of protest.

On the other hand. A nationwide protest of which Northerners wont join.

U see d wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
habsydiamond:
Nigeria is currently a comic movie with everyone dictating what others should do.... the masses are always at the receiving end of every policy affecting this country. God will save us since the govt don't want to be responsible
Most nigerians are fkn thieves becouse they're selfish they don't deserve good leaders maybe that's why God is purnishing them currently

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by TheFreshVanilla: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is a generation of cowards. They prefer to suffer and die in silence. A generation will come and resist nonsense from government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by JOACHINpedro: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
This country is too spontaneous to move in united voice (end Sars saga taught me that). When the numerous ethnic groups move with one voice, demonic politicians will start playing tribal or religious card which will make everything scatter.
So bro, the complexity is deep-rooted. It can only get worst. But the good news is that everyone go collect regardless of the societal status

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Parachoko: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

Thats a form of protest.

U see d wahala
Did the South East join the protest before the Election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Natbrowny: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Did the South East join the protest before the Election?

Was there a protest planned or unplanned b4 d elections? If there was, which region joined.?
Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Parachoko: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

Was there a protest planned or unplanned b4 d elections? If there was, which region joined.?
There were protest because of the Naira scarcity in the South West and South South.

Did you just get to the country?

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Natbrowny: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Parachoko:
There were protest because of the Naira scarcity in the South West and South South.

Did you just get to the country?

When u talk of protest. Is it d ones boiz burned down atm spots in ibadan and benin.

In those places that it happened. Its not even everywhere. In the so called edo state that it happened. Its just a particular area and many people didnt join coz of the violent nature.
Thats why it didnt spread coz d little violence didn't go well.

When i say protest. It should be PROTEST.

why ibadan alone. Wats other parts of oyo doing.

Palliatives own dey. We locked up
End sars. North didn't join

We gat zero balls in this country.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

When u talk of protest. Is it d ones boiz burned down atm spots in ibadan and benin.

In those places that it happened. Its not even everywhere. In the so called edo state that it happened. Its just a particular area and many people didnt join coz of the violent nature.
Thats why it didnt spread coz d little violence didn't go well.

When i say protest. It should be PROTEST.

why ibadan alone. Wats other parts of oyo doing.

Palliatives own dey. We locked up
End sars. North didn't join

We gat zero balls in this country.
I told you there was protest in the South West and South South, but you dey talk of only Ibadan

When did I tell you the protest happen in only Ibadan?

I won't be shock if you're one of the people saying the policy is only affecting Tulumbu

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Natbrowny: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Parachoko:
I told you there was protest in the South West and South South, but you dey talk of only Ibadan

When did I tell you the protest happen in only Ibadan?

I won't be shock if you're one of the people saying the policy is only affecting Tulumbu

For instance U said south west. South west is Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Lagos and Oyo.

Mention places in SW that it happened. Lets see if it whole of SW. And only a SCUMBAG will say policy is only affecting tinubu.

Only a nationwide protest can help a little but which subject fit make naija do Nationwide Protest wey no involve religion and tribe.
I dey wait.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Parachoko: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

For instance U said south west. South west is Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Lagos and Oyo.

Mention places in SW that it happened. Lets see if it whole of SW. And only a SCUMBAG will say policy is only affecting tinubu.

Only a nationwide protest can help a little but which subject fit make naija do Nationwide Protest wey no involve religion and tribe.
I dey wait.
There was protest in Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Zincfingers: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
When we protested before the election, the usual clowns called us wailers and said it was a little pain to bear for the betterment of the country. Lmao
They said only corrupt people were lamenting and any thing to stop Tilumbu was fine grin grin

Please, let us all suffer together. I love it

The army should shoot any useless person that protest against this sweet policy from Bubu and Elemiewele with RPG .

NDIALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Minjim: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
When you have Edo and Bayelsa supporting the FG' a position court. People are just selfish.
Because they thought the policy will reduce APC vote for Tinubu.
Natbrowny:

Thats a form of protest.

U see d wahala
Re: Why Are We Nigerians Punishing Ourselves? Just See This(pics) by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

Thats a form of protest.

U see d wahala

Some northerners are the problem of this country, and it's because most of them are illiterate

(1) (Reply)

US. Most Armed Country 90 Guns Per 100 People, Nigeria 1 Gun Per 100 People / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem / Opposition Cannot Spoon-Feed The Government - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.